Status: Indefinite Hiatus.

The Adventures of the Mini-Kaulitz Twins!

Chapter 28

Bill’s POV

That night back at the hotel after Georg’s, “unveiling” I sat in the hall way with Joss, Gustav and Sasha. Tom was sulking in his room with Georg for comfort. Hayden was in the suite with Sierra.

‘Guys, can I share with someone else? I think Sierra’s staying the night, I don’t really wanna be in my suite.’ Josceline gulped at the thought and bowed her head. Sasha was resting her head on Gustav’s shoulder who’s arm was over her back. We all sat on the floor our backs leaning against the wall.

‘Sorry, we’ve got no room. Maybe Bill will share?’ Sasha cut in quickly.

‘Sure, It’s only a double bu…’

‘Well I’m not THAT big.’

‘I meant instead of two different beds. Though it’ll just be like the bus but with more space.’ I smiled. She wanted to share really, I could tell. She was just hiding it. Like I was.

‘So, Georg doesn’t like wearing underwear…’ Gustav said after a long silence. We are totally scared after that. Feel sorry for Joss though. She actually went near the thing! She’s the one that pulled his trousers down! As if he wasn’t wearing anything underneath. It’s totally unreasonable.

‘Yeah well lucky for me I grabbed his trousers by the hip otherwise God knows what could have happened.’ she laughed and crawled over nearer to us. ‘I’m freezing.’

‘And me, I think I’m gonna head to bed. Catch you guys in the morning for shopping.’ I’m sure I noticed Gustav shudder when he said “ shopping”. once he and Sasha had shut and locked the door Joss let out a breath of relief and came to lay in my arms. I rested my head on hers and smiled to myself as she messed with my fingers again. What is with that?

‘So, you happy we’re sharing finally?’ Giggling she tickled me and I collapsed on the floor.

‘Umm, I dunno. Maybe; I don’t want to share with you.’

‘Well, maybe I don’t want to go shopping tomorrow… maybe I want to stay at the hotel.’ tickling me constantly I fell to lay on my back as she straddled over my hips.

‘Sure, but then you wouldn’t be with me. And I know you’d hate that.’ I’m not good at this talk. Maybe I should pay more attention to Tom. Oh well, Joss thinks I’m sweet anyway.

‘Oh I don’t know, I’m not sure as I would.’

‘Do you want me to believe that?’

‘If you love me you would believe me.’ she sat up straight looking proud with herself.

‘And if I love you I wouldn’t believe what I knew wasn’t true. So really, if you love me, you wouldn't try and lie.’ I rolled her over so I was on top of her. This was so weird. But nice weird. But in a corridor, anyone could see us. If they came out of a room that is.

‘But that just doesn’t make any sense.’

‘It doesn’t does it?’ It went silent after that and I didn’t know what to do. So did the only thing I really could do, kissed her. At first she was as shocked as me, but she relaxed and strengthened the kiss. Well, I never thought I’d make out on a hotel corridor floor in front of Tom’s suite door. As I got lost in my thoughts [and Joss] I heard a click. Suddenly I jumped to my feet making Joss give me a disgruntled look until she saw why. The door opened suddenly and Tom’s foot nearly met with her face.

‘What the hell are you doing on the floor. I nearly stood on you. Bill, wha…. What are you doing?’ I had my Back turned wiping my face because Joss’s wears lip-gloss. I spun on my heel to face him.

‘Nothing, I was texting someone.’

‘Well, what are you doing on the floor?’

‘Oh I was just errh… tired. Y’know. Having a rest. Out here; in the corridor.’

‘Ok, whatever. I take it your stopping in here with us? I’m going for a drink and a walk. Be back later. But you’ll probably be asleep.’ He walked off down the stairs and we went into the suite laughing so much I got a pain in my side. Georg looked scared and made his way to his own room wanting to avoid us. I think he has a head ache. Or maybe, he just can’t face seeing Joss after earlier. I sure wouldn’t want to see her if she'd have done that to me. If that makes any sense at all to anyone.

‘So, you wanna carry on from outside?’ She giggled timidly. I just nodded as we skipped across the room to my bedroom. What was I doing?!

Sasha’s POV

I woke up dreading what was ahead of me: Bill and Joss. I forget why I agreed to take them out shopping. This is going to be hell for us. Maybe we should sneak off to a café while they shop for a bit. Hopefully we ca do that. Oh god, then we have to go to the cinema with them. I slipped out of bed to find Gustav already up and sat on the sofa watching TV fully dressed but not looking too happy.

‘What’s wrong?’

‘Why? Why are we letting ourselves go through this?! They’ve both just been in here bouncing around singing about going shopping. I can’t put up with that all day.’

‘Well it’s either Tom and Hayden or Bill and Joss. I know who’d I’d pick at the moment to be honest. No offence to Hayden, but she needs to sort this thing out with Tom. Besides, I’ve got a plan. We can go to a café while we leave them shopping and then meet back up with them later to go to the movies. That way they get to shop, we’ve taken them out and we get time to ourselves. What could go wrong?’

**Out Shopping**

‘This has gone so wrong!’ Gustav wailed. My oh so brilliant plan had failed. My great idea to get away to a café failed as Bill and Joss suddenly got hungry and wanted a drink so came with us. They didn’t shut up the whole time. ‘make-up’ this ‘accessories’ that. It’s never ending. Then after that every shop we wanted to go they decided to follow us.

‘…I was just thinking the same thing. We should totally go back there and buy it. But I’m wearing it first.’

‘Ok. Oh and what about that jacket we saw. That was gorgeous. Damn you guys have good jackets now. But then again, the girls fashion isn’t on a low.’

‘By the way I love that top your wearing. I have one just like it. I might wear it for the next gig actually. Or I have that black top. Y’know the one with the skull on it that decorated with fake diamond things? OR there’s that one with the…’

‘Stop it! SHUT UP! I can’t take it anymore!’ Gustav stood up off his chair and it flew backwards causing the other two to retract their heads and open their eyes to the size of plates. ‘Just, you two go! Go off shopping. Then we’ll meet you at the cinema. I can’t take all of this anymore!’ breathing through his nose like a bull he retrieved his chair and sat back down on it taking a sip of his coffee as if nothing ever happened.

‘Ok, sorry. We’ll; we’ll just get this to go. We’ll urh… we’ll meet you at the cinema in 2 hours.’ Very silently they left with their drinks and hurried past the window toward the park.

‘I didn’t realise they were going to get THAT annoying.’ I admitted. I knew they’d be slightly crazier than normal if that’s possible.

‘I’m sorry for that, I just couldn’t not sit hear listening to that any longer. It’s un-human.’

‘It’s ok. If I’d have known it would get that bad I wouldn’t have offered. Come on, lets enjoy ourselves before we get to the cinema.’

Joss’s POV

As we sat on a bench in the park with our drinks it was surprisingly cold sat outside, all the leaves were turning red orange and yellow on the trees. Being as were weren’t with Sasha and Gustav we wanted to cosy up to each other. We were in the middle of a city, but we were wearing shades and hats and slightly different clothes. Thankfully so far no one had recognised Bill which is slightly odd but we took our chances and I rested myself on his chest. I can’t believe how Gustav lashed out like that. I wasn’t aware that we were annoying him. Ok, I do realise I can get slightly over excited when I’m out shopping or have sweeties [which is most of the time] but if I’d have known it was getting to him that bad I would have at least tried to stay calm.

‘I didn’t realise we were that annoying.’

‘Neither did I. It’s not very often he cracks, but it happens. Come on, lets go maybe I’ll buy you something.’ He took my hands as we wandered through people and crowds of shoppers.

**at the cinema**

‘Guys, we’re sorry for earlier. We didn’t realised how annoying we were. You should have said something. We didn’t mean to ruin your day.’ I apologised for the both of us. Bill appeared to be too busy in his new bracelet; until I stood on his toe.

‘Yeah, we should have thought. Sorry.’ I could tell he was secretly screaming in pain.

‘Well it doesn’t matter what are we going to go see?’

Sasha’s POV

‘How about a rom-com? Y’know. Enjoy a bit of romance. Being as our group seems to be lacking in some.’ I smiled remembering the reason we were here in the first place. When we get back Gustav and me have vowed to kick Georg’s ass so hard he’s gonna feel it for a month.

‘Sounds good. Well come on lets go inside it’s getting colder as we speak.’ Joss said. She fell behind a little and I waited with her. ‘You do know it’s his birthday soon right?’

‘Bill’s? Yeah, so when Tom’s birthday?’

‘Please, Sasha… tell me you did NOT just say that?!’

‘What?! Oh… it’s on the same day right. Cuz y’know… they’re like twins. I knew that! I was just erh… I was just testing YOU!’ she laughed then turned a deep shade of scarlet. ‘But anyway; carrying on. What abut it?’

‘Well, aren’t we going to have a party or anything? Y’know, something special for them? They’re gonna be 19. Omg, they’re going to be 19... And you know what that makes me realise? That I’m the youngest here.’

‘I’ll talk to Gustav about it. But come on, if we don’t get to the ticket stand we’ll end up watching some action movie.’ We sped off to the ticket stand then into the blacked out room. There’s was only us in there. We spread ourselves out. Then kept changing seats. Threw pop-corn across the room.

‘You guys do know that this movie will be in German right?’

‘Ah fudge… oh well.’

‘Shh! It’s starting! Find a seat and sit in it!’

I noticed Bill and Joss disappear up behind us somewhere. They were on the very back row of seats at the top apart from each other. Damn. I was hoping they’d sit together. Oh well, this ‘getting together’ thing could take a while. The film started and I heard movement behind me. I figured it was Bill getting comfy and thought nothing of it.

Hayden’s POV

I looked across the room at Georg and just smirked. That image of last night is never going to leave my head. Why he would do that I have no idea. Joss had to go near the thing. I’m sat here with Sierra on my lap while Tom and Georg both sat staring at us.

‘So, you two off on a date tonight? You usually are.’ Tom grumbled from the edges of his mouth.

‘Nah, we figured we’d stay here. Lazy about, like friends you know. With you lot.’

‘Umm, or you could both go out.’ He insisted.

‘Why are you so keen to make us leave?’

‘I’m not I just think you’d have a better time without us.’

‘Because you think all we do is make out? And that I can’t have a good time? Well I’ll tell you know Tomi boy… I can have a better time than you ever will. And I can party way harder than you ever will.’

‘Sure. Because you’re better than me at everything.’

‘Yeah. Tom, I spilt my coffee, clean it up for me.’ I sweetly smiled in his direction.

‘Hell no! why should I?!’

‘Because until tomorrow morning, you are still “the slave” so get cleaning.’

‘That’s it, I can’t take this any longer! I’m not cleaning it up for you! That whole incident was a week ago! And how was I to know that girl would jump you?! This has gone far enough! I don’t care if it’s only for the rest of today it’s not happening. I’m going to get changed. I’m going to ring up all the girls I know. I’m gonna fuck someone tonight. And you can’t stop me!’ Beginning to storm off to his room he was fuming but I wasn’t going to let him get away with it. Not when I was this far into the game.

‘Tom-effing-Kaulitz! Get your bitch of an ass back here right now!’ He just kept walking to his room. He didn’t even pause. ‘Don’t just ignore me! Hey!’ Not even a flinch! He was not going to get away with this! I won’t be ignored by him. I stomped into his room and found him changing. Oh no he wasn’t… ‘Get those trousers back on right now.’

‘No! What are you my mother?! You can’t control how I’m dress or how I live my life!’

‘Uhh… I think I just have been for what? A week?!’

‘And for what? Because a girl pounced you. Back then it bothered you so much that you had to make someone else’s life a shit hole! But no you’re off dating one and making out in the public eye whenever you get chance!’

‘That’s because we’re not actually together! I was doing all this to annoy you! And it seemed to work quite well!’

‘You… you were what?’
♠ ♠ ♠
o.O
Yeah... bet you didn't know THAT would happen huh?!!
Hehe.. ^^