Status: Indefinite Hiatus.

The Adventures of the Mini-Kaulitz Twins!

Chapter 31

Bill’s POV

It was rather funny to me that Sasha caught us. She may know but no one in their right mind is going to believe what she saw! It’s brilliant really. Now if it were one of the guys that would be different…But it was Sasha. And Georg, Tom and Gustav are definitely not going to believe that Joss and I were making out. So of course, as you know, I’m heading down to the hotel bar Via elevator to give Georg some company. When I got there of course Tobi was waiting by the elevator just incase any of the rest of us came down. He didn’t follow me though, he just watched from where he was as I went to the bar to make sure that no one was going to maul me…I shudder at that thought…It does happen though.

When I made it to the bar I saw Georg sitting there, drink in hand, surveying the people there. Of course we all know that he is looking for some poor girl to hit on. I don’t even think he saw me when I came up to him until I slapped his shoulder…And that, funnily enough, made him jumped almost off of his bar stool and slosh his drink down his front. Heh. I’m just good like that! Ninja Bill!

“What the hell?!” Georg said as I laughed loudly at him.

“Shut up. I just came to join you, it isn’t MY fault you spilled your drink!” I gasped out, still laughing. A few heads turned in our direction, including that of the girl that Georg had been staring at before I…Well…Shocked him.

“Well now what the hell is the chance that I can pick up a girl like this?! I can’t even go into the suit because…” He said, letting his sentence trail off with a shudder. Ew…I know what he is talking about…I don’t feel safe going in there either.

“I don’t know what to tell you…Why not borrow something from Gustav?” I asked. They look about the same size to me really.

“Because if you didn’t notice, Gustav and Sasha are together…And share a room..” He replied, shuddering again at the thought of another one of his band mates getting it on…I really wish he would stop giving me mental images that I don’t need Damnit!

“Uh…Well…I was just up there and they were with Joss in her suite when I left to come and keep YOU company…So it might still be safe.” I said, sipping on the drink that I had forgotten was still in my hand.

“Yeah…Yeah alright. I’ll go check. Stay here and scope this place out for me so that when I get back I’ll have someone to hit on.” He said, smirking a bit before setting his now empty cup down on the bar counter and heading off for the elevators. I just shook my head though. Seriously. Is he really feeling left out? Shit if I know and I’m not asking him. So I sat around and waited for him to come back, getting eye raped by random people either walking by or sitting at tables. But I did what I could to scope out good looking girls for Georg without making it to obvious and soon he came back wearing one of Gustav’s plain black t-shirts. He sat down next to me and ordered another drink before saying anything.

“Anything good?” He asked and I rolled my eyes.

“Plenty. Just look around. Most of the girls in here are probably here to see us anyways.” I replied, gesturing vaguely around the bar area.

“You are such a BIG help Bill…To bad Tom is occupied. He is way better at this then you are.” Georg said, shaking his head at me.

“Well sorry I’m not like my whore brother.” I said, laughing a little at him. “But I can tell when I’m not wanted, I’ll leave you to your hunt. Just…Make sure you check that they really ARE over 18 before you do anything…” I said and he rolled his eyes, pushed me off my stool and left me to walk away from him laughing. It has indeed been an interesting day.

Joss’s POV

Well. We got caught by Sasha, but we ROCK at really hiding stuff. Muahaha. No one will find out until we are READY to tell them! But…It’s been a while since any of us have seen Hayden and Tom…Wonder if I should go check on them…Just when I was about to say something to Sasha and Gustav though Hayden herself burst into the room, looking rather proud of herself.

“Where’s Tom? Thought he would be following you around like a lost puppy now.” Gustav said, making both Sasha and I laugh.

“Oh. He’s a little busy right now.” She said vaguely, giving that mischievous smirk of hers…

“What did you do to him Hayden…?” I asked slowly and looked at Sasha momentarily. She knew that look just as well as I did.

“Nothing much.” She said casually, shrugging her shoulders and making her way over to the couch to sit down next to me. I was about to ask her again when Bill came through the door.

“Georg is going to FAIL!” He said in a sing song voice before he noticed Hayden slumped out on the couch. “Oh! Uhm…So it’s safe to go in there now?” He asked.

“Yup. All clear.” Hayden replied with another sly smirk. Before I could stop him Bill hurried off out of the room and across the hall to the suite he shares with Tom and Georg. Oh boy…Sasha opened her mouth to say something, probably to ask the same thing that was one my mind… “No! Shh! I wanna hear this…” She said and that gave her away. But we did it and just waited in anticipation…Finally though, after only a few minutes it came.

“OH MY GOD!!! WHAT HAPPENED TOM?!?!” We hear Bill pretty much SCREAM from across the hall. Hayden took that as her cue and stood up from the couch, heading for the door quickly with the rest of us scrambling after her. When we got to their room we followed Hayden towards what I suspected as Tom’s room. She reached the open doorway before the rest of us and slumped against it, laughing her ass off. And when I got there I saw why…There was Tom…Spread eagle on the bed…Tied up to the bed frame…In nothing but boxers…Apparently he had been blind folded and gagged as well because Bill was undoing both of those and when they were off and Tom spotted Hayden in the doorway he flipped.

“WHAT THE FUCK!?” He yelled. Oh my god…I thought they were OVER THEIR STUPID WAR! Damnit…

“Just a little last minute fun Tomi boy. You know I wouldn’t have left you there for to long!” My eyes…My eyes! THEY BURN! Gustav was now hurrying around helping Bill get Tom untied and I could hear Sasha stifling her laughter behind me.

“Was this really necessary?!” He shouted as they got his arms free and he sat up on the bed.

“Yes. Yes it was. But it was my final prank to celebrate the end of your slavery!” Hayden said. She wasn’t laughing anymore, but she was still smiling like crazy.

“Do we even wanna KNOW how this happened?” Gustav asked as he got Tom’s left leg untied and walked around to help Bill with the other one.

“No, but you can probably guess.” Hayden answered, still looking at Tom.

“Well. I think I’m going to go gouge my eyes out now…” I said, marching from the room to the sounds of renewed laughter. God…

Hayden’s POV

Well, THAT was fun. After Joss left and Tom was freed even HE laughed about it a little.

“I agree with Joss. I’m outta here. I’m not sure it’s safe anymore.” Bill said, shuddering as he passed me through the doorway and left the suite.

“Seriously. I can’t believe you did that Hayden.” Sasha said behind me, snickering a bit. I knew she wouldn’t find it…eye killing. Heh.

“Well, believe it.” Tom grumped, gathering and putting his clothes back on while glaring at the floor.

“Aww…Don’t be like that Tomi. I’ll make it up to you later.” I said with a smirk. He just rolled his eyes though.

“Where is Georg?” He asked instead of replying to my blatant comment.

“Still at the bar trying to pick up girls.” Gustav answered as we now moved out of Tom’s room and into the sitting room.

“He is hopeless without me there.” Tom said, shaking his head.

“Well then lets go down there!” I said, not minding the idea of getting a nice strong drink after the days events… “No elevator though…Stairs…” I said and Tom actually agreed with that.

“But it’s WORKING again.” Sasha complained.

“Don’t care. We were stuck in that blasted thing for way to long to want to go in one again…” Tom said, shaking his head.

“Well I’m staying here then. You guys go ahead.” She responded, and that meant that Gustav would stay as well.

“Suit yourself doll.” And with that Tom and I headed out of the room. It’s kinda weird that we aren’t at each others throats anymore…I could definitely get used to the way he kisses though I’ll tell ya. Hm…I wonder if poor Georg is feeling lonely. I mean the war, as they all called it, is over so he doesn’t have anything to do anymore…Hehe. He must be happy about that at least.

“So…Are you SURE that is the last time you are going to fuck with me…?” Tom asked as we stomped our way down the stairs. I wasn’t kidding when I said I wasn’t using the elevator…

“Yup. Unless you do something that deserves retribution.” I said, smiling at him as we went.

“What’s THAT supposed to mean?” He genuinely looked confused…He looked like a lost puppy dog when he is confused! Tilts his head to the side and just looks at you. That’s funny.

“Meaning, if you do anything to upset me or the girls I’ll have to…Hm…What term should I use…AH! Teach you a lesson.” Now he looked cocky.

“Oh yeah? And just HOW are you going to do that?” That lady killing smirk was back on his face but I just rolled my eyes.

“Well, you’ll just have to wait and see I suppose.” I said as we left the stairway. Tobi was standing by the elevators and we smiled and waved at him as we headed for the bar. It was easy to tell where Georg was…he was the only one sitting alone at the bar…Poor guy.

“HEY GEORG!” Tom called and he sat up straight and looked over his shoulder. He smiled a little when he saw us approaching and turned all the way around on his stool.

“About damn time you got down here. Bill is absolutely NO help in this kind of venture.” Georg said when we got to him. I sat down on one side of him and quickly got the attention of the bartender and ordered what I always get…A Jack and Coke. Yum.

“Why did you ask for Bill’s help?” Tom asked as he sat down on the other side of me. Hm. I thought he would sit by Georg…Oh well.

“Because YOU were BUSY! And when you brother came down here he caught me off guard and I spilled my drink all over myself!” That ALMOST made my drink come out of my nose…Thanks Georg.

“Well, next time just wait for me. It’s not like we really did anything.” Tom said and I looked at him now, laughing.

“Oh yeah? I don’t believe that. With how you two are? Yeah right.” Time to embarrass Tomi boy a little bit.

“Well, it is true. Tom likes it a little too kinky for my tastes.” I said, smirking at the horrified look on Tom’s face. He shook his head quickly, trying to get me to shut up.

“Uhm…Do I really want to know?” Georg asked cautiously.

“Well, maybe. Who knows. Maybe Tom will tell you later.” I said vaguely, shrugging my shoulders. I’ll play nice for now…But ONLY for now.

Tom’s POV

That girl drives me CRAZY! I really do hope that that was her last prank…Because I don’t think I’ll live through the next one if it’s like that…But I am a bit confused. What are we now? Fuck buddies? Friends? Friends who…Make out…? I don’t get it. Thankfully though…Georg is tactless and nosey.

“So…Are you two a couple or something now? Because that would be a bit weird to see Tom in an actual relationship…” Georg said after a few minutes while I scoped the room out for girls that he could hit on…He really should NOT have tried to use my brother for this. There were a few girls sitting around a booth, all looking over randomly, trying to be sneaky about it…How the hell did he NOT notice them…Wait…Was that question directed at me or her…?

“Uhm…What?” I said, looking back over at them. Hayden rolled her eyes and took a long chug of her drink.

“I asked…If you two are a couple…” Georg said, shaking his head at me as if to say ‘You fail’…Thanks man.

“I don’t really know…Are we?” I asked Hayden, quirking a brow up at her. She just shrugged her shoulders and took another drink.

“How would I know? You never asked or anything. And I wouldn’t want to tarnish your playboy reputation. By the way…Those girls over there have been staring since we got here…Wouldn’t was to disappoint them.” She said, draining the last of her drink and setting the glass down on the table along with money. I have a feeling I might be in trouble…She threw me a small smirk before heading out of the bar and neither Georg nor I spoke until she was out of view.

“I think you just fucked up dude, you’re stupid.” Georg said, shaking his head in obvious disappointment.

“Well what the hell was I supposed to do?! I screw girls, I don’t date them!”

“You’re on your own for this one dude. I need some action. Have fun!” He said, grabbing the beer he ordered and heading off for the table of girls that I noticed and that Hayden pointed out…Well shit…That means that there are only TWO guys I can go to for help on this…Gustav…Or Bill…Oh god…I think I’ll take my chances with Gustav first. So with a roll of my eyes I head back out of the bar and towards the stairs.

“What did you do this time Tom?” The rumbling voice of Tobi asked when I was almost past him.

“What do you mean?” I asked, stopping in my tracks and tilting my head at him.

“Hayden looked upset and usually when one of you is upset it’s the other ones fault.” Wow…I really didn’t think they all paid that much attention to the comings and goings of restless teenagers…

“Uhm…” Was really all I could think to say…So I just nodded and headed more quickly for the stairs. Maybe I should just skip the talking with Georg and find Hayden instead…Hm…

Gustav’s POV

Sasha and I were about to leave Joss and Hayden’s suite when the door slammed open and we almost got rammed into by a fast moving thing with dreadlocks…Ok. I’m confused. But the sound of a door slamming snapped me out of it and I turned my confused look to Sasha, who was looking at the door that had just been slammed shut.

“What the hell was THAT about…?” Sasha asked.

“I’m going to go talk to her…Tom must have done SOMETHING…” Joss said with a sigh and a small roll of her eyes.

“Well…He can be a bit stupid with girls.” Bill said from the couch once Joss had disappeared into Hayden’s room.

“Might as well stay and see what happens…” Sasha said and I nodded following her back to the couch across from Bill and sitting down.

“You know for a fact that Tom isn’t stupid with girls.” I said and Bill shook his head.

“Not like that stupid! I know Tom can get any girl he wants, that’s the problem!” Bill said, and now I’m even MORE confused…Why would it be a problem that Tom could get-…OH! I get it now! Uh oh…

“Oh…Well…Maybe we shouldn’t get involved in this one. Might be safer if she starts throwing stuff.” I said and Bill nodded quickly. Not long after I said this the door opened again and in walked Tom. I saw his eyes scanning the room and his face dropped in disappointment.

“You’re stupid. You know that?” Bill said and Sasha threw a pillow from the couch at him. “WHAT?! I’m just being honest!” He said, pouting a little and throwing the pillow back.

“We aren’t getting involved in this remember!?” Sasha hissed out and I just wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

“That is the SECOND time someone has called me stupid!!! What did I do?!” Tom said in an exasperated tone.

“Uh…We don’t even really know what’s going on man. One second Sasha and I were leaving and the next thing we know Hayden almost killed us coming through the damn door!” I said, nodding towards Hayden’s still shut bedroom door.

“Fuck…I don’t even know what I did! She just…Said that there was a table of girls that were checking me and Georg out and that we shouldn’t disappoint them! Then she just…Walked off!” I heard the distinct sound of skin hitting skin and saw Bill with his forehead in his hand.

“FACE PALM YOURSELF! Idiot! You should have told her to STAY with you!!!” Bill said, trying not to let his voice get to loud so that the girls wouldn’t hear what he was saying.

“How the fuck was I supposed to know that!-“ It looked like he was going to say more but just then Joss came through the door and shut it softly after herself. The first person her eyes landed on was Tom and she rolled her eyes.

“You, my friend, are in trouble.” Joss said to him, heading over to the mini bar and grabbing what looked like vodka and a bottle of orange juice out.

“What did I DO!?” Tom was shouting now. I really do feel a bit bad for him right now. Tom doesn’t do relationships. Hell, I don’t even know if Tom and Hayden are IN a relationship…Hm. Well. I guess he is just going to have to deal with this one himself because I have NO idea how to help him.

“If you weren’t such a thick headed PLAYBOY you might know what you did.” Joss said casually as she took the bottles and two glasses and mixed drinks with her back to him.

“Fuck. Can I TALK to her at least?” He asked just as Joss finished what she was doing.

“Nope. Not right now you can’t. She…Well. Lets just say that her temper might get the better of her.” She said, taking the two drinks and strolling right past him without looking his way at all and going right into Hayden’s room.

“God DAMNIT! Fuck this. I’ll be in my room.” Tom grumped before storming out.

“Wow…One war ends and another one starts…Let’s just hope this one doesn’t involve violence.” I said, trying to lighten the mood again.

“Well. It was nice while it lasted!” Bill said, shrugging his shoulders. “They’ll get over it. Once Tom realizes what he did anyways.” Which is really not likely to happen my friend…Just as this thought passed through me head though I let out a sigh and shook my head.

“We should just…Lock them in the coat closet for an hour or two.” Sasha said and I couldn’t help but laugh at that.

“That’s a bit cliché don’t you think?” Bill asked and she shrugged.

“You never know, they were trapped in the elevator and came out fine. Maybe all they need is to be trapped.”

“Could be entertaining in the least, listening to them try and beat the door down to get out.” I said with a snicker.

“We should try it later if they don’t make up!!!” Bill said excitedly, clapping his hands.

“Definitely…But we’ll need Georg’s help.” I said nodding. It would be the only way to get them BOTH in the closet. Wow…That sounds bad. But whatever. Hayden may not look like much, like Tom really, but she has some strength to her.

“I’ll go talk to him!” Bill volunteered, jumping up and flouncing out of the room.

“This…Could be VERY fun.” Sasha said, a wicked smile crossing her lips.

“Oh yes…” When did we all become evil little masterminds…? Who cares. This should be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh mein gott...Alright. Allie here guys! Sorry it took me a while but HERE IT IS! I hope it isn't TO lame...I tried to make it as funny as possible but I think I failed...Like...The EPIC kind of failing. So LET ME KNOW! lol. Until next time loves!