Status: Indefinite Hiatus.

The Adventures of the Mini-Kaulitz Twins!

Chapter 32

Sasha’s POV

We just got rid of one argument; to start another?! What cruel world is this?! Why is this happening to us?! It’s insane. And we’ve got Joss sat here moaning about not having Gummy Bears for the past 3 days which is a pain. Well, this is our last night in the hotel then we’ll be back to solitary confinement. That’s going to be joyful. Bored, Gustav and I sat watching the TV while Joss, Bill and Georg joined us. Joss had left Hayden to cool off by herself for a while knowing there wasn’t much left to be done.

‘There is nothing on!’ Bill was now moaning at the TV. Did no one have anything positive to say?

‘Ha! Look it’s Bill!’ Georg laughed at the screen. As Bill quickly flicked back at the screen. ‘Oh, just saying how the tours going well. Never mind, thought it might be something funny to laugh at.’

‘Well I’m off to go get some Gummy Bears.’ Joss said leaving.

‘I need some new hairspray. Mind if I come with?’ Bill and Joss left together. How is no one seeing that they are an item?! They are always together, they always leave at the same time. I’ve SEEN them doing more than just hang out! What more evidence do they want?!

‘We have got to get them together!’ Georg started whining, great more bad things to say.

‘Why will none of you believe me?! I saw them making out! They were in the bedroom! Why is this so hard to understand?! They’re like… like Romeo and Juliet! Y’know. Secret affair. Feud between Hayden and Tom, it’s life imitating art.’ I felt proud with my answer.

‘And I’m a chicken with frog legs. Sasha, you probably saw Tom and Hayden!’ Gustav was taking Georg’s side?! What?!

‘I know you all think that but it’s true! I’m not going to get any help here. I should… actually no. I shouldn’t go and get Hayden. Forget that. Oh, Hey Joss. S’up?’ She’d come back in the room as Bill walked past to go downstairs and outside.

‘Oh, Bill said that he would get me my sweeties. So I don’t have to go out, it’s getting kind of cold out now. So I can stay here.’

‘Well if he’s only just gone, we’ll go catch him up, we can go hang out in a café or something.’ I dragged Gustav with me while grabbed out coats and left to go run after Bill who fortunately was at the end of the corridor. ‘Bill! Wait up! We’ll come with you. We going to grab a coffee want to join us?’

‘Sure why not?’

Georg’s POV

Great, so I’m left with Joss. Either her or Tom, I think I’ll place my bets with Tom, well. After I’ve tried to talk her into dating Bill.

‘So, what do you think of him?’

‘Of who?’ She looked puzzled while searching the fridge for orange juice. Does she ever drink anything else?

‘Bill obviously. Come on, you’re always together, you must like him at least a little bit.’

‘Don’t talk silly Georg. We’re just good friends. Anyway, I’m off to go get orange juice from the café downstairs. Catch you later.’ She left the room as Tom came barging in. ‘You might wanna watch out, you could knock someone flat on their back just bursting through doors like that.’ She huffed before strolling quite calmly down the hall way.

‘I’m fed up! Why can’t anyone tell me what I did wrong?!’

‘You known people say learn from your mistakes. This is one of those times. But I think you need to figure it out for yourself or you’ll never learn…’

‘Don’t give the psychological shit. Just tell me!’

‘Tom seriously. It’d wouldn’t be good for you OR me if I did. Just be patie… Hold on my phone, I’ve got a call.’ I took it out and stared at the screen. Gustav, I flipped it up and answered. ‘S’up?’

‘Dude, you CANNOT let Joss see any magazines at all costs! Where is she?!’

‘She’s just left for the bar. Why? What’s happened?’

‘Run! Go stop her seeing any! No time to explain!’ He slammed the phone down, I could hear Bill ranting and raving about something in the background but I couldn’t quite make out what it was.

‘Ok, Tom save this for later, right now we have got to beat Joss down to the bar. She be easy enough, she’s taken the lift, if we hurdle the stairs we might make it in time.’ We spoke as we ran skipping steps.

‘Why, what’s happened?!’

‘We need to get rid of all the magazines. We can’t let her see any.’

‘Why?’

‘I don’t know. But I suppose we’ll find out when we find the magazines. Come on!’ he’d fallen the last step because of his damned trousers. They do no good seriously. We got to the café and discarded all the magazines. ’That should do it. This might be a good time to figure out what you did. Go sit back at the bar and re-think what you said.’

Joss’s POV

Why do we always run out of orange juice so fast? Well its neither here nor there, I need some more and the café was the only place I was gonna get some around here. As the elevator pinged signalling I’d reached the ground floor. As the doors opened I could have sworn I saw Tom and Georg dash across the lobby. Must just be my eyes. As I headed toward the line I decided I felt like a lemon sorbet, I know. I always want lemon sorbet! But whatever, I’m getting some!

‘Hey, can I help?’

‘Umm, Can I get an orange juice and a lemon sorbet please?’

‘Sure, aren’t you that girl that’s in the pictures with Bill Kaulitz?’ The girl that was serving me said with a smile and questioning look on her face.

‘What? I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’ll be waiting at my table.’ I huffed walking away. Some people, so rude. So, there I was sat, minding my own business when something caught my eye. A Magazine. The front cover, of magazine. A picture, on the front cover, of a magazine. Me, in a picture, on the front cover, of a magazine. Oh, ok. Wait… what?!

‘Excuse me, can I… Tom. What are you doing?!’ I was trying to ask a young girl sat in the café if I could possible read her magazine for a two seconds but Tom ran and sat in front of me.

‘Joss, how you doin’?’ He rose an eyebrow and bit his lip panting.

‘Umm, good thanks. Can I just…?’ I gestured toward the magazine the girl was reading, she hadn’t noticed us.

‘No. no you can’t.’

‘Well, why not?’

‘Because I’m going to take you to umm… a place. Where we can, hang out. And spend some quality time together as friends!’

‘Ok Tom, what’s going on? Why can’t I just see the God damned magazine?!’ What could possibly be so bad in this magazine about me I can’t see it. He’s messing around why can’t he just drop it for once. He’s already upset Hayden enough without all this as well.

‘No reason, it’ll just slow us down. So where do you wanna go?’ He started dragging me out of the café.

‘Tom! Let go! I’m going to see what’s in the stupid magazine whether you or anyone else likes it or not! If people are publishing fucked up gossip about me then I at least have the right to know!’ I wrenched my arm from his tight clasp and ran as fast as I could in heels at the girl with the magazine and snatched it from her. ‘Sorry, I just have to see something!’ I practically yelled into her face. The front page : “Der Löwe schläft heut Nacht?!” That means : “The Lion sleeps tonight?!” I looked at the picture of Bill gracing the front page. I flicked to the middle of the mag and found it plastered with others. But not just of Bill, I was on there too! It was pictures of us asleep on the tour bus! How could they?! They must have taken them that night we were waiting to go up to bed because Hayden and Tom had taken over the upper levels of the bus.

‘So THIS is why. “Bill Kaulitz picture with nameless girl, though they’ve been spotted together on numerous occasions. Has the youngest and most affectionate twin found love at last?” Great, oh look there’s pictures from when we were in town! What is going on?! Where’s Bill?!’ I shouted down Tom’s neck. ‘Sorry thank you.’ I handed to magazine back to the girl and sat back at my table as my orange juice and sorbet arrived.

‘You know exactly where he is. Do you want me to call him?’ Georg wandered over slowly as I stuffed my mouth with sorbet. Probably not the best idea as now my teeth were freezing off. ‘They’re all on their way back.’ he nodded slowly.

‘Epic fail dude.’ Georg said through half a laugh and half a sigh. ‘We should have thought about that. So, you know huh? I wonder how they got in there?’ As we pondered a furious Bill stomped into the café fuming, while Sasha and Gustav slowly followed, very cautiously I might add.

‘Did you know abut this?!’ I spat at Gustav and Sasha. I know it wasn’t really their fault. Or was it? It was Gustav that was careless enough to leave his camera laying about at a photo shoot! ‘You! If you hadn’t left you camera on that God forsaken table we wouldn’t be in this mess!’

‘Sorry! I didn’t know it’d get taken! Someone must have sold the pictures on. I’m really sorry guys.’ He lowered his head as we saw Hayden making her way in. she headed over looking a bit sulky and worse for wear, she made sure to sit on the opposite side to Tom.

‘So. What’s happened? You all look like a dog came and ravaged on the balls you don’t have.’ Well, at least she’s cheered up. Well, she’s making jokes. That’s a good sign right?

‘This fool, cost us gossip! There’s pictures of us in every magazine within a whole globe range!’ Bill’s anger rose to a peak and the veins in his forehead were looking furious too. ‘I can’t stand this I’m going upstairs to cool.’

‘I think you should do the same thing before you rip someone head off.’ Hayden suggested star me in the eyes.

‘Point taken. I’ll deal with you later.’ I pointed at Gustav then flicked his forehead. I followed Bill up and we sat on my bed breathing deeply trying to figure out what we were going to do. ‘This is such a mess.’

‘Do you think we should come clean?’ He sighed deeply at the thought.

‘Now would be a good time. But, don’t you think we should hold it off just for a little longer. Keep them guessing? We can’t give in that easily!’

‘Is this a game to you?’ Laughing he lay on the bed as I crawled next to him.

‘No.’ I said in a serious tone. ‘But it’s fun though.’ We giggled together as I rested my lips onto his own.

Hayden’s POV

I can’t believe Tom is so fucked up he can’t even figure out what he did. This is ridiculous. He sat soaking me in, confusion on his face. ‘What do you want? If you’re going to say something say it don’t just search my body with those tiny little eyes of yours. I’m not one of your porn videos. I mean come on, I’m fully clothed for God’s sake!’

‘What?! I can’t even sit here at the same table as you without you finding something about me to complain about. Can I do anything right to you?’

‘No Tom, no you can’t. And do you want to know why?’

‘Yes, yes I do! Please tell me? Maybe that way I can at least try and fix it just to please you!’ Wow, the twins get angry easily!

‘Because you’re a childish, spoilt fucked up shit that doesn’t know wrong from right! Good from bad. It’s all the same to you Tom. One action, the next. So long as you’re ok, so is everyone else. Well open your eyes to the real world, because whether you like it or not you’re in it. And there’s no escape, not even your fame can do that now.’ Not knowing what else to do I had to go find consolidation in Joss. It’s a cliché position, you can’t make a big speech then stay there. You have to walk away. And I know have to, otherwise I’ll snap in public. Stomping my way to the suites I finally found myself in Joss and mines. She’ll be in her room with her headphones painting her nails or something, she does that kind of thing to keep calm. I pushed the door open to find her and Bill locked together in a passionate kiss. ‘So it is true.’ I rose my eyebrow at them as they shot up and fell about the room.

‘No, we were just umm… Bill’s never kissed a girl before he umm… he wanted to know what it was like!’

‘Joss, you good at most things, but covering up this sort of thing isn’t one of your greatest talents. How long has this been going on?’

‘Well, since that night I thought there was a rat in my hotel room.’

‘And was there?’

‘Duh, no way. I just wanted to share with Bill!’ How had no one figured out I did all the on purpose. I deliberately poured the soap on my bed and pretended there was rat. How did Hayden, Queen or all master plans and tricks not get that?!

‘Wow, I don’t think I woulda guessed that YOU of all people would have done that.’ I sighed. ‘So I guess you two are gonna come outta the closet, or so to speak.’

‘I suppose we’ll have too. It was bad enough when Sasha saw us. Yeah, did know about that. But what’s up? You look flushed?’ We all sat on the couches.

‘Tom’s up that’s what. I just gave him a lecture on living in reality.’

‘Good for you! It’s about time someone did, I mean he wasn’t going to listen to me even if I am his twin. He hates it when I used to try and talk to him about that stuff, in the end I learnt not to bother.’ Bill rested hi arm over Joss’s shoulder obviously not caring who walked in the room anymore.

‘Well he’ll listen to me. I’ll make him listen. But urh, what are you gonna do about the rumours about you? I mean I heard one that you got engaged because he got you pregnant!’

‘Well THAT’S not true we’ll tell you know. We haven’t done that so how that’d work I don’t know.’ Joss fixed her hair and messed with Bill’s fingers.

‘I think we’ll keep it private as far as the fans are concerned. By that I mean no interviews or red carpets yet. Just the inside party’s and shopping and walking down the street if you know what I mean.’

‘Good plan, but what am I going to do about Tom? I know we can’t keep going on like this it’s not fair on the rest of you.’

‘It does get a bit monotonous. I mean after what happened in the elevator we thought it was all over, but then it all got kick started again by Tom’s stupidity and if you don’t mind me saying your short temper you seem to be gaining.’

‘He’s right Hayden. You used to have such control over it, but now Tom makes you crazy so easily. What happened?’

‘I wish I knew. But it’s probably something to do with him. I’m going to sleep we leave tomorrow. I’ll leave the others to discover you. Night.’

Bill’s POV

We moved into mine and Tom‘s suite to give Hayden rest and sleep. ‘Joss?’

‘Yes.’

‘Why do you mess with my fingers so often?’

‘I don’t know, I think it’s when I get nervous or anxious. I never really noticed it before. Well our hiding plan didn’t work out so well huh?’

‘Not so much. I’m not fussed either way. Still got you.’ Aww… he’s so sweet. As we smiled and cuddled we heard shouting and laughing from in the hall way as everyone crashed into the room. Suddenly stopping at staring at the sight of us so close.

‘My setting up worked! I knew it would!’

‘Sorry to let you down Tom, but we were together before you started with that nonsense. Hayden’s gone to sleep. I think we should all do the same thing.’

‘So, you two are like, together?’

‘Yes Georg.’

Everyone left for their rooms, but Joss stayed in my room. We all drifted off so easily with all the fuss we’d been getting more tired with greater ease recently. But, tomorrow we leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
IT'S HERE!
Finally... sorry guys. I've coursework to keep up with and stuff!
but it's here now....I apologize for how long it's been i really do!