Status: Indefinite Hiatus.

The Adventures of the Mini-Kaulitz Twins!

Chapter 4

Bill’s POV

Oh nice pyjama’s; but that’s beside the point of why we’re here. The three girls all just stood there completely gawped. Mouths hung down and not looking too good. We must have woken them up, but they deserve it. Making our own friends think they were us! We should have just bought the police with us. The taller of the three who had red hair threw her head back and rubbed her neck yawning then walked away uninterested. Another with black hair not unlike my own stepped back then said she needed a drink and headed for the kitchen area of their apartment.

‘Well I suppose you may as well come in.’ The one who was left at the door said.

‘Suppose we best had.’ I said stumbling over a small step I failed to notice as I went into their apartment.

‘Sit down, anyone want a drink?’ The girl with black hair offered. We decided it would be rude to decline but too nice to accept after yesterday so we refused and sat down.

‘Well, do you girls have names? Or do you tend to go by Bill, Tom and Fabian?’ Tom raised his eyebrow and made himself more than at home by spreading himself out on their armchair.

‘I’m Hayden this is Sasha and the girl over making the drinks is Josceline.’ Hayden who spoke gestured over to the girl with black hair. She must have been the one impersonating me. Though, like the guys said, she was good.

‘Here’s your coffee.’ Josceline sat down on the sofa looking very rough. Her eyes were only just open and her hair was very messy. A definite morning look. ‘Sasha, your coffee is on the side. And yes I remembered to put the caramel syrup in this time.’ She rubbed the left side of her face looking so tired she could drop off again at any minute. Mind you, they all looked that way.

‘I guess you know why we’re here?’ I said popping my hip and folding my arms.

Sasha’s POV

‘To send us to the police? We’re sorry okay? We didn’t mean any harm by it, we were just bored and we’re known for our pranks! We weren’t planning on running into you two! And going to that interview wasn’t exactly part of the plan either we…’ Hayden started suddenly looking alive.

‘Hold it. We know all about it we watched the video’s. That’s how we traced you to here. But why would you even think of doing that for fun?’ Tom almost spat leaning forward.

‘When we get as bored as we do, you’d understand. Plus we did it for Halloween and got some kicks. We don’t know, we just thought it would be funny I guess.’ Hayden said.

‘And we can’t have done that bad if we fooled two of your own band mates. We’d think they of anyone would tell the difference.’ I input.

‘Yes, you would.’ Bill hissed through slightly gritted teeth. ‘Did you not think you could have gotten hurt by doing that?’

‘But we didn’t did we. The worst thing that happened is that we ended up in the men’s toilets. By the way, how do you cope? They stink!’ Josceline murmured until she got to the bit about the toilets. She’s still not happy about that.

‘I know, I have to buy air freshener and all sorts of things for the toilet on the bus…’

‘Bill…?! The worst thing that happened is that you completely embarrassed me and Gustav on live television! Now everyone is going to think we’re stupid that we can’t even recognise our own band mates properly.’ Georg said stepping forward looking absolutely furious.

‘Well we don’t blame you, we were pretty convincing. But, you were rushing you wouldn’t have been concentrating properly, it’s not your fault really. It’s ours, we guess…’ Hayden looked down into her coffee, shrugged then took a sip of it.

‘You girls don’t seem very fussed by this. It’s very serious!’

‘Well. No, not really. It isn’t.’

Georg’s POV

‘Not really serious?! You impersonated the Kaulitz twins on live television, embarrassed two other band mates on live television and fooled disappointed fans who had their picture taken with you! This is deadly serious.’ Bill raised his voice a little. It takes a lot to get bill really angry like this. I’ve only ever seen him like this once before, which is when Tom decided it would be funny to pour spaghetti on his face while he was sleeping just before an interview so he ended up going without any make-up on; and his hair all wavy because he’d had to wash it.

‘Can you guys actually take a joke? Like, at all?’ Joss asked finishing off her Orange Juice.

‘We love a joke as much as the next person, but this is going too far. This is beyond a joke.’

‘Don’t get your hair up.’ Sasha said in response to Bill. To Bill… his hair is always up! ‘I mean; urh… never mind.’

‘Look, what we’re trying to say is; calm down! Seriously! It’s not a big deal! It’s a joke, everyone does them. It’s nothing new. You should just calm down and let it slip. Seriously, we aren’t that bothered by it. So you shouldn’t be either. It’s not a big deal.’ Hayden concluded getting up to put her mug in the kitchen which re adjusting her dreads.

‘Not a big deal?! Not, a big… deal?! You girls are crazy! We just go straight to the police and report you! You can’t just parade about the streets dressed as someone else, let alone have photo’s taken with people and even try and fill in as us in an interview! This isn’t a joke! This isn’t even funny in the slightest! No normal person would have even thought about doing that. Let alone going through with it!’ Bill was starting to get angrier and angrier. We all were.

Hayden’s POV

I glanced about the room to see Josceline was biting her lip and squinting trying not to burst. But I guess this was throwing her over the edge a little. When she gets angry, which doesn’t happen to often thankfully, she gets really angry. This, is one of those times.

‘Look, it’s ok for you lot you’re always busy always got something else to do. It’s not quite like that for us, we all work in stupid cafes and what not just to keep the rent on this place we don’t have money to use to spend on doing things in our free time. We have to make fun, you have fun made for you. It’s rare we get as bored as we were yesterday but it happens. We have wild imaginations and we go with them. This was fun to us so we did it. If you have something against a couple of young girls trying to make their life fuller and more fun and living rather than wasting our lives then that’s your own stupid fault.’ She cracked. She didn’t shouted, just turned the volume up a little bit. There was a sudden loud bang from up above us and someone shouted down:

“Keep it quiet down there! Some of us are trying to sleep on a Sunday morning! We’re not all still young you know!”

Joss raised her hand upwards as a gesture. ‘My point exactly.’ Grinning she planted her ass back down on the sofa and pulled her feet up to her chest. ‘Sorry Mr. Hitzig!’ She shouted up. He likes to moan and have arguments with us through his floor/our ceiling.

‘I’ve had enough! I can’t stand this anymore! We’re going!’ Bill said starting to walk off. The others followed and Tom drew up the rear. He spun round and walked out backwards and mouthed ‘call me!’ accompanied with hand gestures. ‘Tom don’t even think about asking them to call you.’ I don’t think I even saw Bill turn around to see him do that! I shut the door and leaned against it with my back.

‘Well, they might be fed up; but we ain’t…’
♠ ♠ ♠
Zee.
Here's chapter 4 for you!
it's now 3 in ONE day!!
Maybe... if we're lucky... Allie will add another update!
MAKING IT FOUR!!!!
But you'll have to ask nicely...xD