Status: Indefinite Hiatus.

The Adventures of the Mini-Kaulitz Twins!

Chapter 8

Sasha’s POV

I saw a guy in a big yellow jacket waddling toward me. Man, he was huge! I felt my pulse rise and my heart was in my throat. He looked around a bit then frowned because he didn’t actually know who I was. I decided as there was no way out of it I may as hand myself over. What else was I do?

‘You’re the security guy that’s been sent to come and get me aren’t you?’ I timidly wandered over with my hands behind my back with my head bowed trying to keep the fuss at a minimum.

‘You that Sasha girl then?’ His unsurprisingly deep voice sounded.

‘Yes. We gonna go to them then?’ I walked with him through crowds of people. I received odd glares from fans obviously wanting in on what was happening because I was being escorted around by a security guard. When we finally reached the green room I could hear Joss’s voice.

‘By the way, I meant to say earlier, I love that necklace you’re wearing Bill. Where did you get it?’

‘I know I saw and I just had to get it. I think we were in Las Va… hold on. I see what you’re trying to do! You’re were trying to make me change the subject!’ He stamped his foot and folded his arms blushing slightly.

‘Well; it was worth a try. But seriously though, that necklace…’ Hayden was shaking her head while looking at the ceiling. They obviously hadn’t noticed we had come into the room.

‘So, I did warn it would be dangerous, but you didn’t listen.’ I stepped in closing the door and sitting on a chair looking at them. The turned their heads and just looked blankly at me. Hayden was still wriggling around because of how uncomfortable the straps were.

‘Sasha seriously, we should have at least thought about this happening.’

‘Yeah because now look where we are.’ I sighed.

‘Ok whatever. We need to go and finish off our gig. As us. When we come back, we will send for the police. We’ll just give you some time to think about what you’ve done.’ Bill stormed out of the room. Then popped his head background ‘But this is a very nice necklace.’ Then stormed off again. Tom smirked and let out a laugh.

‘Well, I’ll be back in a bit. Sorry you have to have your tits crushed. It’s such a shame.’ He walked out after looking up and down Hayden one more time. Georg and Gustav followed. The security left but two stayed outside of the door to make sure we didn’t magically [like the twins did] escape.

Hayden’s POV

‘So what do we do now?’ Josceline asked. She loved having her fun, but she gets caught and on the wrong side of things she breaks down and looses it rather easily.

‘Look, keep it cool just for now. We need to figure out who we’re going to call when they send us to jail. Family members and obviously a lawyer. But I don’t know any lawyers and I don’t know anyone with a lawyer. We should really make some other friends when we get out!’ We haven’t been in Germany long, but long enough to make friends we guess.

‘Well, my uncle doesn’t live too far away. We can call him and hope he knows some good lawyers.’ Joss answered. I can’t believe we got caught. It was fool proof! Until they got free at least, we should really ask them how they did that.

‘Ok, so what do we do then?’ Sasha asked rocking back and forth on the chair.

‘Nothing much we can do now but sit and wait. Unless you have a mystical key that opens hand cuffs and we can get free.’

Bill’s POV

Stood at the side of the stage we had to remember we weren’t coming in from the beginning and that we were actually half way through a show. Running on as the lights went up I felt a rush of energy wave over me like every time I come up here in front of all these fans. Yet, all I could think about is what we will do with the girls. Personally I want them to go and be locked up, that way they could never impersonate us again. But they others think it’s too harsh…

Josceline’s POV

‘So, I spy with my little eye, something beginning with… ‘b’’ I started. We had at least another 45 minutes to go. We needed to do something to pass the time.

‘Umm… Belt.’

‘Oh man Hayden! Why did you have to get it on the first go?!’

‘Because, there’s nothing else really much in here. That’s it’s a stupid game to play. And it’s not really the time for playing games right now.’ She sank as far down as could in her chair because halting due to the cuffs.

‘Well what do we do then? Sit here like Pansy’s waiting for them to come back to us? We need to at least talk about this.’ I suggested. Sasha was pacing up and down. Ok, I’m panicking but now we’re all worrying. ‘You know pacing makes you more anxious.’

‘Shut up. I’m trying to think about what we can do to get out of this!’ She spat then continued to walk back and forth pointlessly.

‘There’s nothing we can do!’

‘I could be all perverted. I’m sure that’d get at least me out of it.’ Hayden giggled behind my back. She was probably smiling, but I couldn’t see.

‘Great genius. But when about her?’ Sasha pointed at me. ‘What do we do to get her out?’

‘Well, there ain’t anything really. Not unless I give Bill what’s left of my Gummy Bears and my whole collection of accessories. Even then that’d only lower the blow.’

‘You could give him a blow job. That might work. I’m sure he’d appreciate it.’ Hayden started.

‘Well I suppose I…’

‘Don’t even think about it. That’s just disgusting.’ Sasha finally sat back down but on the floor this time.

‘No you’re right. It just wouldn’t be right us lot watching.’ Oh God, Hayden is in one of those moods. Her perverted streaks come out in leaps and bounds. This is a very small bound.

Time kept ticking as we were coming up with new ways of conning ourselves out of this situation.

Bill’s POV

‘Wow, that was a good show, considering.’ Georg passed his bass on to the crew as we head back down to the green room. We stopped first though in a smaller unused room on the way to discuss what we would do with these girls. The others were surprisingly against sending them to be locked away. Shutting the door we all stood together to talk.

‘Well, you don’t want them to go to jail. What do you want?’ I folded my arms across my chest and popped my hip. I do that a lot.

‘Well. We dunno. We could fine them, but they’d end up going away for not having the money.’ Georg put forward.

‘We could lock them away in a cupboard on the bus and use them as our own personal sex slaves whenever we wanted!’ Tom’s face suddenly lit up and he got that sparkle in his eye.

‘Or we could not do that. We don’t need them on the bus there are too many people with us four and the driver. Let alone when the crew decide to hitch-hike.’ I thought. All that cramped up space.

‘Actually, they could be really useful.’ Gustav murmured from the corner.

‘What?’

‘Well yeah. They could clean and make us food and stuff. They could go buy food from the stores because you know we’re always pushed for time to do that. You and Tom could use them as mannequins for planning an outfit or something. Plus we could use the company.’ Ok, so he doesn’t speak much. But he always talks sense; usually.

‘But what about beds and space?’ Georg reasoned.

‘I suppose we’ll have to share won’t we?’ Tom smirked once more.

‘So are we all in for this then? We tell them they have to come with us on our tour and be at our beck and call whenever we need them and for whatever we need them for? Agreed?’ Everyone nodded and we shook on it. ‘Oh, and they have to vow never to be us again.’ Laughing we all put on our straight faces to go into the green room to the girls.

Georg’s POV

Entering the room where the girls where, if we can call them that when two of them or dressed of guys, [Or at least, part guys]; they spun their heads to us and sat up straight ish. It was difficult with hand cuffs on. We ordered security to stay outside and we locked the door, while Tom freed them of the cuffs.

‘We have a proposal.’ Bill started. They all looked at us as though we were crazy. Well, I don’t suppose they were planning on us setting them free. ‘We won’t send you to the police, but; there are a few terms and conditions. You come on tour with us. You share a bus with us, you are at our beck and call for whatever and whenever we need you. You clean, you cook, you make beds, you wash. And you never, we mean; never, even think about impersonating us again. Under any circumstances.’

They looked at us in shock and amazement. Mouth hung low and eyes widened. ‘I guess sex slave comes under, whatever and whenever?’ Hayden rose an eyebrow. She’s too much like Tom for her own good.

‘Well at least I don’t have to give anyone a blow job anymore. I mean… jeez, it would just been wrong! I don’t do that kind of stuff!’ Josceline breathed a sigh of relief. Blow job’s… what?!

‘What are you…?’ Bill and Tom said at the same time. Though in very different tones. While Tom’s excitement peaked, Bill was repulsed.

‘Nevermind. So, can we go now? When do we leave? Where do we meet?’ Hayden squealed.

‘Tomorrow morning. It’s an early start. We’ll get you from you house at 4 tomorrow morning. You better be ready and packed for then. We’ll see you in the morning. And do something to look les like us, there’s a lot of fans out there.’

Hugging and jumping the girls sprinted through the door shouting as they went. What have we let ourselves in for…?
♠ ♠ ♠
This is Zee here with our latest update!
Sorry I didn't update yesterday!
But being at school for 13 hours straight takes it's toll!
Especially when there's nerve-racking auditions involved!!
Hope you had fun reading..!!