So Here's to Living Life Miserable

You stole a free poster of your boyfriends band?

The next morning I woke up rather early and made my way to the kitchen to make myself a coffee, not bothering to get dressed first.

When I got there Hayley was already in the middle of making breakfast, also still in her underwear and a t-shirt.

“Can I help you?” I asked as I turned her I-pod up so we could hear it better.

“Ah sure, you make the French toast and I’ll make pancakes” she smiled, thankful for my help.

As we were in the middle of making food ‘Mad as Rabbits’ came on.

I looked over at Hayley and smirked as she sang: “Come save me from walking off a windowsill or I’ll sleep in the rain. Don’t you remember when I was a bird and you were a map?”

We had started to dance around as we continued to cook.

“Now he drags down miles in America briefcase in hand. The stove is creeping up his spine again, can’t get enough trash” I sang as Spencer, Ryan, and Brendon entered the kitchen and sat at the table.

They watched us in confusion as we continued to sing, dance, and cook. Alex entered the kitchen, glancing at us for a moment, then he sat at the table. He was probably used to us doing it by now. It was part of a normal morning for him.

Hayley and I took a bow as the song ended and we put the food on the table.

“That was very sexy” Alex smiled as he took a pancake

Hayley sent him a glare, “you better be talking about me”

“Psh, he was obviously talking about Brendon,” I laughed as Brendon winked at Alex

“Yeah, no I was talking about Hayley” Alex rolled his eyes as Hayley gave him a quick kiss.

“Good” she smiled as she sat down next to him.

I sat next to Ryan and grabbed a pancake and a piece of French toast. I glanced over at Ryan who looked away from me quickly. He was as a beat.

I noticed him flinch as Brendon nudged his side giving him a knowing look.

I looked over at Hayley. She looked just as confused as I was, if not more.

“So, ah, how come you weren’t weirded out by that?” Spencer asked Alex

“Their dancing? You get used to it after awhile” he shrugged, “Ben and I quite enjoy it”

I sighed and smiled to myself at the thought of Ben.

“Hey, hey. No being weird and day dreaming about Ben at the table” Alex said snapping his fingers in front of my face.

“I’m sorry I can help it. I haven’t had sex in 3 months! Day dreams are all I’ve got!” I cried

“Okay that was unneeded information” Brendon said giving me a grossed out look.

Hayley looked smug, “I’ve got Alex here to take care of that”

“Ewww you did it in my moms house!” Brendon cried looking quite horrified

“That’s unneeded information” Hayley said looking seriously at Brendon, fighting back laughter.

“At least you didn’t hear us,” Alex said looking at me

“You really need to let that go. It was one time and we didn’t know you were there,” I said defensively

I glanced over at Ryan who was even redder then before, if possible.

“Oh, I remember that! That was the night I stole a free Ill Scarlett poster!” Hayley laughed.

“You stole a free poster of your boyfriends band?” I raised an eyebrow

“Yeah” she nodded happily

I shook my head and started to eat my breakfast.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you heartbreakisforever for commenting! this, and the next one, are for you :D
comment?
subscribe?