So Here's to Living Life Miserable

“damn it! I missed another flower fight!”

“So who wants to come with me to get groceries?” Brendon asked as he slipped on his shoes.

“I would but I’m going to visit my mom” Spencer said as he left

“We’ll come” Hayley shrugged as she and Alex put on their shoes as well.

“I’m gonna start to clean the house” I smiled as I looked around the messy living room.

“I’ll help you” Ryan smiled as he too looked around.

“Alright then, we’re off!” Brendon called as he, Alex, and Hayley left.

I sighed, “So where do you want to start?”

Ryan glanced around then at me, “I can take down our forts and you can vacuum”

“Alright, sounds good to me” I nodded and walked off to find the vacuum

It only took us a half hour to clean the living room and kitchen. Which was very surprising seeing as it looked as though a tornado passed through them.

I plopped down on the couch next to Ryan after I put the vacuum away.

“What do you want to do now?” Ryan asked, glancing down at me.

“I want to bake a cake” I smiled and jumped back up and ran to the kitchen.

Ryan chuckled and followed me. We looked around the kitchen for cake mix. But there wasn’t any.

“You want to try and make one from scratch?” he asked as he found a recipe book.

“Sure. Do you think we’ll have everything we need?” I asked

Ryan opened the fridge, then a cupboard and nodded.

“We do” he smiled at me

He showed me the recipe and we both started getting stuff out. When I got the flower I had a strange urge to ‘antique’ Ryan. And who was I to tell myself no. So I opened the container and grabbed a handful of flower.

“Ryan” I said grinning

“Yeah?” he looked at me

I threw my handful of flower in his face. I couldn’t help but laugh at his facial expression.

“You’re gonna pay for that!” Ryan smirked as he quickly grabbed a handful of flower.

I quickly dashed under the table causing Ryan to miss me with the flower. But he quickly drug me out from under the table by my legs. I scrambled to my feet and ran for the flower.

“Oh no you don’t!” Ryan cried as he tackled me to the floor.

I withered around underneath him laughing and trying to get away. But he happened to be a lot stronger then he looked, so he managed to keep me down until I was just too tired to try and escape.

I sighed in defeat and looked up into his eyes. My stomach did back flips and my heart was pounding so hard it felt as though it was going to rip out of my chest!

I wasn’t quite sure how long we stayed like that, but my heart never stopped once. It was just like the first time was met… minus me stealing his hat, him chasing me, and us kissing.

I wanted so badly to feel the warmth of his lips on mine again. I still remembered how good he tasted.

Ryan started to slowly lean down. I closed my eyes in anticipation.

Suddenly the kitchen door was thrown open. My eyes shot open to see Brendon, Hayley, and Alex all looking quite confused.

We all stayed silent… awkwardly silent. I wasn’t quite sure what to say or how to explain this to Hayley. I knew she’d already have a million and one questions for me and I dreaded everyone, epically the first one: “so are you going to tell Ben, and if so what are you gonna say?”

No. I was not going to tell Ben, there really wasn’t anything to tell.

Brendon pulled me from my thoughts by clearing his throat

“You two are cleaning this up” he laughed, “if I had known you were going to have a flower fight I would have made mum get her own groceries!”

Hayley laughed, “damn it! I missed another flower fight!”

Ryan got off of me and helped me up. He gave me a sly smiled as we started to put stuff away. Acting as if nothing had just happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment?
subscribe?