Sequel: 18 Days

Your Tears Don't Fall

Chapter Thirteen

Breakfast had been a disaster.

I had meet all of the girls officially. They are pretty awesome and just as wild as the guys.

But, why was Breakfast a disaster?

Johnny decided to be a little bitch and flick food at me and then hit Syn who threw it at some girl and then it was a syrupy mess from there. Yeah pretty fun shit right?

Hell yeah it was.

“How the hell did you not get sticky!” Zacky asked.

“Used people as a human shield.” I shrugged as we walked around the mall. The guys had been stopped for some pictures and autographs. It was pretty cool.

“So you miss home?” Val asked me as we were in Zumiez buying my headphones and mounds of shirts, and belts; don’t forget the jeans.

"Yeah." I smiled sadly as we walked out with bags just as a group of people walked in.

“Sorry.” I murmured as I bumped into a women ruffling my bright red shirt. I straightened it out as the women turned around to face me. Her soft looking blonde hair turning with her and her green eyes stood out like daggers as they glared.

“Watch….. Oh hey there.” She said looking at me, her gazing softin’ to a more of a curious look moving her hair behind her ear coyly.

“Uhm… bye.” I said walking away.

“What was with that?” Gena asked. I shook my head nothing as I tore the package apart to my earphones.

“Dude I got it!!” Fuck face bursted out. we all looked at him and he just said he had to go to the john as he scurried off somewhere. I just plugged in my new headphones into my Zune sighing contently as the sounds of love metal flooded my eardrums loudly.

“Waiting for you kiss to,
Take me back home…”

The deep voice sang making me absolutely positutely happy while I was drug around by rampage of girls into different stores. I swear in almost every store I saw that women staring at me.
Nah….

“Sheila!! How do you think Matt would like this little number?” Val held up a blood red, lace thong and an almost all pure lace bra. It was very,… revealing. I was drug to a lingerie store, yeah I know.

“Very, lets see. Revealing.” I said. Looking at the red lace yet again.

“So a yes then?” Val smirked.

“If you want.” I shrugged.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys I thought I posted this last week!!
oops!!!
I'm posting another!! right after so yay!!!
Comment!!!