Sequel: 18 Days

Your Tears Don't Fall

Chapter Fourteen

I watched all of the girls as they made me give my opinion as I was one of the guys in the dressing room some lingerie store.

“Alright.” Lacy said as she got her final thing out of the dressing room.

“Your turn.” They pushed me in with a bunch of clothes.

“And no. We are not letting you out until you try every single piece of clothing on.” Val said. There’s twenty odd pieces there. You have to at least try on five of the sluttiest.” Val smirked. “Good luck picking them out.” They began laughing. I pieced up some of the pieces looking at them. You’ve gotta be shittin’ me.

“Val come on!! Let me out!” I said banging on the door.

“Don’t think so.” Val said.

“Val come on!” I pushed against the door and three bodies pushed back against it; making my efforts useless.

“The faster you do it the faster its over.” Lacey sang. I sighed and began to strip down.

“Let me see.” Val said as she knocked on the door. I opened it.

“Damned your one sexy piece of ass!!” Gena smirked winking playfully at me.

“Oh shut up.” I said. “My thighs are huge.” I said.

“They are thick and sexy.” A girl said coyly licking her lips biting them.

“Okay. I respect your gay but, respect I’m not.” I said. She put her hands up and went back to her business. I just shook off the waves of disgust and creepiness but, they just stayed as I changed again and again repeating the process. Val had ran back into the store grabbing more clothes for me.

“Okay just curiosity got the best of this pussy.” Val smirked.

“Sick pig. Oh wait you deserve Matt.” I snickered. Val shoved some piece of skimpy lingerie in my hands and back into the dressing room. I slide the almost transparent corset. The only pieces that weren’t see through were the thick ribbons that tied the corset tightly to my chest. The underwear was just skimpy to. Small shorts that showed my butt off. I walked out.

“Oh god damn. If I was gay I’d do you.” They laughed.

“I bet you and your boy friend have fun back home.” Lacy snickered.

“I don’t have one.” I said walking back in.

“Yeah right you just don’t want to tell us about him!” They all protested about it.

“Seriously.” I stuck my head back out. I took the next piece of clothing from Val.

I walked out trying to cover as much as myself as I could. I tried but it didn’t work.

“Hun, you couldn’t cover anything in that.” Lacy laughed light heartily. Along with Michelle and Val. Gena pulled My arms away.

“Your sexy though.” Gena smirked.

“Sick bitch.” I swear I felt some one grab my ass as I went back into the dressing room. Val handed me another piece.

“How many more?” I groaned.

“This is the last one.” Val said handing me the last one through the door. I put it on quickly and went out.

“Holy shit your fucking sexy!!” Syn shouted.

“Oh my god!! I Knew you sexy but damn!!” Johnny said. I was stunned frozen as I realized all the guys were there and some I hadn’t even meet yet. I dashed back into the changing rooms as my face went a violent red. I quickly took off the clothes and on my originals. I opened the door. I saw Fuckface standing there with a laughing smirk.

“You book shows?” He asked playfully.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha ha yay!!!
I have finally getting to post again!!
Sorry this sucks!!!
Sorry about not posting!!
Is the end of the quater and its been a bitch.
seriously. I've had so many subs and then i got in trouble.
Not good.
Ha ha can anyone imagine the A7X girls Lingerie shopping?
That would be something to see!!!
Ha ha just think if the guys were there!!!
Comment!!!!!!
Please?