Sequel: 18 Days

Your Tears Don't Fall

Chapter Fourty Nine

“Guys who you calling?” I asked as we were all gathered around the Escalade waiting for Val to come out of the gas station

“Jimmy.” Syn said.

“Sheila.” Johnny said.

“Why are you calling them?” Zacky said confused. “Were gonna see them in like an hour if that.” Zacky laughed.

“Jimmy said he had a surprise for me and I want to know what it is now.” Syn shrugged.

“I think I might have breast cancer in my double d’s. I’m calling Sheila.” Johnny rolled his eyes. We just all looked at the midget.

“What the fuck? I fuckin’ swear.” Zacky groaned. “I want to know the inside joke!!”

“What inside joke?” Val asked as her phone was glued to her ear.

“Okay what’s up with the phones?” Zacky asked in a pout.

“Just trying to get a hold of Sheila.” Val said.

“Get off the line! I’m on the line!” Johnny said.

Val scoffed rolling her eyes and just ended her call and started another one.

“Wait what phone are you calling?” Syn asked.

“The house.” Val scoffed turning around s they formed a triangle.

“Can you make your calls in the car.” I asked.

“No.” They all three said at the same time. I looked at Zacky who looked at me and shrugged.

“I don’t know either man.” He said. “I’m left out.”

“So am I.” I said. “I don’t like it.” I sighed.

“Neither do.” Zacky pouted and sat on the cement parking marker watching the three of them pace. I sighed and joined him. Knowing we’d be here for a good twenty minutes.

“Can we go now?” Zacky asked in a groan as our asses had officially gone numb and our minds scrambled and mixed up from all of the walking.

“No.” They said.

“Now?” I asked.

“No.” Johnny said.

“Now?” Zacky asked boredly.

“No.” Syn snapped.

“Now?” I asked.

“No.” Val said annoyed.

“Now?” Zacky asked.

“No.” They all shouted.

Zacky and I smiled as we began getting on their nerves.

“So how about now?” I asked after thirty seconds.” I saw all three of their icy glares meet Zacky and my amused faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!!
comment!!
Please??
anyone?

Okay the song in the last chapter was the always amazing.... *drum roll*

P.O.D. - When angels and serpents dances from their new album when angels and serpents dance. :] check it out its awesome.

Okay so the whole squeal thing is still up. :] comment and tell me weather you think what i should do continue to leave it. especailly when you read the last chapter.