‹ Prequel: Awake and Unafraid

Asleep Or Dead

Back Home In Hell

~Kaitlyn's POV~

I think we have an emergency. I think we have an emergency. If you thought I'd leave then you were wrong, cause I wont stop holding on!

Hayley Williams' words echoed in my head as the CD played in my card. Other words echoed in my head also.

I am not a virgin anymore. Gerard stole my virginity. No... I gave it to him.

And I loved it.

I pulled into the driveway of my school.

"Hey!"

I looked out the window to see Ernest outside waiting.

"Hey Ern! How've ya been?"

"Bored without you, hey hows about we get some lunch?"

"Uh...sure." I hesitantly agreed.

"Cool."

Ernest grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to Subway. We ordered some ham sandwiches and talked awhile. But my thoughts drifted to Gerard. How beautiful he was, what a beautiful thing we had done last night. How it had made my insides flare. how gentle, soft and perfect.

After lunch, Ernest showed me to his room again, so he could get the new SPIN magazine and show me the front, because My Chem was on it. But when we got in the door,

Ernest had pushed me against the wall and stuck his tongue down my throat.

"Ernest stop!"

He kept going, his hands wandering down to my hips.

"ERNEST STOP!!"

"Come on baby, you know you like it."

"No! I have a boyfriend!"

"Forget him, focus on me..."

"Get off of me!"

Ernest pushed me onto his bed.

"Stop it!"

His course hands ripped my jeans and studs off.

"PLEASE STOP! STOP IT!" I cried. I was sobbing now.

"Not likely, babe. You want to. You want me so bad.."

"Get the Fuck off of me!"

He shoved his hand up my shirt and under my bra. He squeezed my left breast. Hard.

"God...Dammit..." I gasped. My undergarments fell to the floor, along with Ernest's jeans.

Ernest pushed me deeper into his sheets and got on top of me.

"Don't you..ACK!" He pushed his way into me.

"Shut up and let me do my job, you slut. Skanky whore."

"Get...off..!" I inhaled sharply. This wasn't like it was with Gerard. This was painful, and it hurt. It was a rape.

"All done. Now get out of my room, skanky bitch."

"YOU BASTARD!"

Ernest ran up and kissed me.

"You'll pay." I said through clenched teeth. "You'll pay a thousand fold."

I ran back to my room and called Gerard.

"Hey! Why are you callin' so soon?" His voice calmed me down.

"He...He...that bastard."

"What's wrong. Who's he? Come on, you can tell me."

"Ernest...he...he..,r-raped me."

Silence on the other end.

"Gerard! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! Please don't hate me! It hurts Gee! It hurts like shit!!" I sobbed.

"Shhh..shhhh.. Sugar, it's okay, I'm not mad. I'm furious. Not at you. at that bastard who raped you. I'll kill him. I'll kill him. I swear. Are you okay?"

"I'M NOT OKAY! I need to see you. I need somebody! Tell me you love me. I need that right now! I need to just die! I can't live with the scent of that motherfucker on me! With his hardness once being inside me. I need you right now, Gee, more than ever."

"Don't you DARE commit suicide. I'm coming right now. Show or not."

"Don't Gee-I'll be fine."

"See you in an hour."

"Gee.."

"I love you. I still love you."

"I love you, Gerard."

"See you."

"Bye."

I went and took a shower.
******************************************
Author's corner:

I am terribly sorry for the lack of updates. I've been having a little trouble with writers block but the rest of it came in a dream. Dreams rock!

Anyways, I have a couple more chapters I need to get out of my head.

I'M BEGGING AGAIN!! COMMENTS!!