Love Is Just a Chemical Creation

Big Fights and Sweet Kisses

Image

I couldn't believe that I had actually sang on stage people. But I now know exactly what Alex was talking about earlier. The excitement of people watching you as exhilarating. I was offstage now and standing in the wing with Skylar. The guys were playing their last song of the night, it was a song called "Stay Awake (Dreams Only Last For A Night)".

My favorite song by them will now and forever be "Remembering Sunday". I just couldn't get it out of my head. I really wanted to talk to Zack about the song but I didn't want him to feel like I was trying to butt in.

"Thank you and goodnight" Alex said and ran offstage. He was running straight toward me . He wrapped his arms around me and I cringed as his sweat coated my arms and face.

"Ugh Alex!" I said grossed out.

"Jayde you were amazing out there, and you thought that you couldn't sing? It was perfect!" Alex gushed as he released me from the sweaty hold.

"Thank you.: I said blushing lightly.

"He's right you know, Jayde. You did really well up there." I was surprised when the word that left Zack's mouth hit my ears.

"Zack do you think I could talk to you? Alone?" I asked and he nodded. Skylar gave me a look as we walked away but I tried to ignore it.

We had been walking in silence for a few minutes when Zack broke it. "So what did you want to talk about?

"Well first I wanted to say I'm sorry. I didn't meant to act like a spaz the other day. And I felt...." He cut me off.

"Jayde, you don't have to apologize. I would have freaked out too."

"Yeah but I feel like I need to explain." I was truly feeling bad about freaking out on him.

"Well if you insist." He joked.

"Its just I had, had a really bad and getting in and aciform wasn't really what I needed at the moment." I told him.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked, and I could tell it was genuine.

"Not really but I guess that it couldn"t hurt to talk about it. I had talked to my mom that morning and I found out that she hiding the fact that she has had breast cancer for three years from me. After I started to get mad at her for not telling me and we hung up I went to my photography class. My professor told me that my last assignment had received and "F" because the dog wasn't entirely in the picture. I could'nt help that the dog would't listen to me." I explained to him, getting mad just thinking about it all.

He started busting up laughing. My jaw dropped and I stood looking at him incredulously.

"I'm sorry. I know that its not funny, but come on you passion is taking pictures of people so why get so worked up about one stupid picture of a dog?"

"Its just I had never failed an assignment before, But when you put it that way it is kind of funny." I told him.

"So what is the real reason you wanted to talk to me?" He asked getting serious rather fast.

"I wanted to ask you about that song I sang with you guys tonight. Was it about her?: I asked trying to be gentle.

"How do you know about her?" you could tell I was touching a very tender subject.

"Skylar told me about her. What was her name?" I asked quietly, hoping he wouldnt get mad at Skylar for telling me.

Her name was Maggie." He said as pain flashed through his eyes.

"I am really sorry. I know what its like to lose the one you love." I said putting my hand on his arm.

"Really? You know the pain of having your loved one take their own life to cope with taking your innocent child out of this world?" He said getting angry. He had apparently gotten a lot of sympathy.

"Not exactly, but I know what its like to lose two things that are most important to you." I told him getting kind of angry back. He was so quick to judge that no one else in the world knew what it felt like to lose a loved one.

"How on earth can you know what that felt like?"

"Because I caught my best friend in bed with my boyfriend of 2 years. After I found out she was pregnant they ran off together, Do you know what that kind of betrayal feels like?" I yelled at him. I knew it wasn't exactly the same thing but I knew what it was like to lode that one thing you held closest to your heart.

"God do you honestly think that is the same way I was feeling?" He started to walk away when he stopped and turned around and looked at me. "Why do you even care about it? You didn't know her."

"I wanted to know because I thought maybe, just maybe, we could become friends. But apparently you are to hard headed to realize when someone is trying to be nice." I yelled at him. I didn't know why he brought out such and emotional side of me. He just made me so angry.

"You didn't look like you needed anymore friends when you were kissing Alex in the parking lot before the show." He yelled back at me.

I froze. I didn't think that anyone had seen that. But apparently I was wrong and Zack had seen the whole thing. "First of all Alex kissed me, I didn't kiss him, nor did I kiss back. Second why were you watching me? And third why do you care that Alex and I kissed?" I said as he walked back toward me.

"I wasn't watching you I was looking for Alex, and I care because of this." He stepped forward and pulled me to his toned chest. He cupped my cheeks with his hands and brought his lips to mine.

I was shocked at first but when I felt the sparks I started to kiss back. I hadn't been kissed like that since I had been with Josh, and to be completely honest I scared the hell out of me.

"So I guess this doesn't count as letting your guard down?" I heard a voice say and Zack and I broke apart to see Alex standing there with a livid expression on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so its not the best chapter but I needed to get it out there so I can get on with the story. Hope you like it!

COMMENTS&BANNERS=LOVE
LOVE=UPDATES

<33 Josie