Love Is Just a Chemical Creation

Knee weakening kisses

I was Frozen. My brain couldn't make a proper sentence. How was I supposed to make Alex understand? I mean com on, He kissed me, I told him no then he walks in on Zack and I kissing. That is a major blow to a man's ego. Why did this have to happen now?

"Are you just going to just stand there and look at me like an idiot or are you going to say something?" Alex asked. The look on his face was a mix of rage and jealousy. He was truly hurt by a kiss that was never meant to happen.

"Alex." Zack said trying to explain.

"Zack I didn't ask you. I asked Jayde." I could tell he was furious with Zack and it was all my fault. "So are you going to answer me or not?"

"I'm sorry!" I told him. I didn't know what else to say. I was so shocked by what had just happened that I honestly didn't know what I could say to make him feel better. "I didn't mean for this to happen. Let me explain."

"I think I saw everything I needed to. You are nothing but another groupie trying to make it with the band." His words had so much venom in them that I could feel the sting they had.

When the words sank in they hurt even worse, Talk about blow to the ego. It was one thing for him to think that I has purposefully pushed him away then kissed Zack, but it was an entirely different thing for him to call me a whore. Whether it was said or just implied.

"Did you just call me a whore?" I asked. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Yeah I did. You got a problem with it?" Alex said as he stepped toward me.

Before I could even process what was happening Zack stepped forward and punched Alex. Alex staggered and grabbed his nose. A small line of blood trickled through his fingers and down his chin.

"If she doesn't, I do." Zack said glaring at Alex. "You're better than that and you know it."

"Whatever dude, you just choose your side. So don't come whining to me when it doesn't work out." Alex said the Venom in his eyes dying down as he began to walk away.

"Zack, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen." And I was. If I hadn't kissed Zack back then Zack and Alex would still be on speaking terms.

"Jayde stop!" Zack exclaimed. "You didn't cause this to happen. We have fought because of a girl before. We will be talking by the end of the night." He chuckled and pulled into his toned chest for a hug.

"If I hadn't shown up tonight none of this would have happened." I quietly mumbled into his shoulder, as one of the tears I had been holding in slid down my cheek and was absorbed by his shirt.

He pulled away just enough to look at my face. He could see the guilty look that was plastered there.

"Will you please stop. You don't need to feel guilty. This isn't the first we've gotten mad at each other, said some words we didn't mean, got even madder at said words and punched one another. And it probably won't be the last." He told me whipping away the last of my tears.

"That still doesn't make me feel any better about the situation." I said to him.

"Please don't feel bad about this. And don't regret kissing me cause I don't regret kissing you."

"I don't regret kissing you. I just feel bad that Alex got hurt in the process." I told him placing my hand softly on his cheek, and looking in his eyes. His eyes flickered away from mine and down to my lips for a fraction of a second before returning to look back into my eyes.

I knew he wanted to kiss me again but before I gave in and did what we both wanted, I needed to know a few things.

"Zack, wait." I said and pulled away slightly. He looked at me confusion flashing in his dark brown eyes. "I need you to tell me two things."

"Ok what do you need to know?" He whispered in my ear after he brushed a few strands of hair out of my face.

"Do you believe that things are meant to happen for a reason?"

"Actually I never did before I met Maggie, but she taught me to be more optimistic." He smiled at me as he adjusted his arms around my waist.

"I also need to know that you are over Maggie. I need to know because I don't want to start something with you if are not over your ex. I don't want to get my heart broken again. It hasn't..." My nervous rant was cut off when his lips pressed against mine. I made a small protesting noise when he pulled away.

"I wouldn't have kissed you if I wasn't over her." He chuckled. I giggled as I pulled him back down to me.

I immediately felt electric sparks run through my body when his lips touched mine. His hand slowly slid to the back of my neck and deepened the kiss. I tangled my fingers in his hair as I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He opened his mouth and slid his tongue into mine. I started to fight for dominance, which I could tell he liked. He backed me up against the wall, and he won the fight.

I was getting weak in the knees and if he hadn't been holding me against the wall I probably would have fell to the ground. I knew that I would have to break the kiss soon. I pulled away when I started to get light headed. I stood there and rested my head against the wall regaining my breath. I gasped as his lips made contact with my throat. He smiled as he bit down on the tender flesh.

I couldn't help but feel like my wall was crumbling down. I didn't exactly want to stop it but I wasn't sure I wanted it to completely be demolished. I knew I had a lot of thinking that had to be done and kissing Zack wasn't exactly helping any.

I pushed him away. Confusion and hurt were evident in his eyes. I flashed him a small smile to show him that nothing was wrong. I had been good at showing another emotion than what I was actually feeling.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yup I'm fine." I lied. I needed to find a way out of this situation that covered three things. 1) Believability 2) Got the point that I couldn't talk acrossed and 3) didn't hurt him. "What time is it?"

"Umm..." he removed his arms from my waist and dug into his pants pocket for his phone. He extracted a small black phone and pressed one of the buttons on the side so the screen lit up. "It's 10:04. Why?"

"I'm late. I was supposed to be meeting me sister at nine." I didn't even know where that came from. My sister lived in Florida and I hadn't seen her since Christmas.

"Do you need a ride?" He asked. I knew he was just trying to do the gentlemanly thing, but I just needed to be alone.

"No its ok. I drove here. Thank you though." I said. I choose against pecking his lips cause the last thing I needed was another make-out session with my head already spinning in circles. I kissed his cheek lightly. "I really have to go. I'll talk to you later."

I was walking away when I heard Zack call my name. I turned around to face him with a questioning glance. "What's your number? So I can talk to you later."

"482-3629" I yelled back to him. A few people turned to look but I didn't care. I turned back around and finished walking to my car.

I felt bad about this whole night. About Alex kissing me then pushing him away, then him catching me and Zack making out. I felt bad about lying to Zack. The only thing I didn’t feel bad about was getting up on that stage and singing with them. I knew one thing was for sure, I had a whole lot of thinking to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so this isn't my best chapter but I am kinda getting stuck there will probably be like 20 to 25 chapters tothis story so I really need to think of some stuff to put in these next few chapters. so if they aren't that good I apoligize in advance. i already have an ending in mind but it may change.

Hope you liked this chapter. it was kinda a filler. Please comment and subscribe. hearing that you guys like it only makes me want to write more chapters.