The Beast

Ch16

Belle finds the trucks and sees Gaston’s friends get in “What’s going on?”

“Gaston brought us up here to kill the Beast, but…it just didn’t seem right.”

“Where is Gaston?”

He pointed up towards the castle and Belle quickly heads towards it.

Inside the castle Gaston searches each room extensively for the Beast. He breaks down each door with his rifle ready to fire. Beast still stays in his room watching the rose at this moment the final pedal falls slowly down, and the aura of the rose fades. Beast closes his eyes and takes a breath. The door to the room is then busted open, Beast turns his head to Gaston in the door way. Gaston aims his rifle and looks at the Beast who keeps his head down and looks like a dying animal. Gaston fires letting out a loud bang. The shot goes straight through the shoulder of Vincent and breaks out the window. He makes his way out the balcony and climes up the roof. Gaston reloads his rifle and chases after him, knocking the table holding the rose over on his way out.

Belle arrives at the front gate and sees Gaston head up the roof. She runs towards the entrance of the castle. Outside it is drizzling the rain makes it slippery and hard to see.
Gaston takes aim at the Beast who is climbing up the roof. Gaston fires, this time the shot pierces the leg of the Beast. He growls at the pain and makes his way onto the roof out of sight.

Gaston reaches the roof and looks around for the Beast. “Come out and fight Beast!”
Belle reaches Beast’s room and looks up the roof. She knows she can’t climb that. She heads back inside and heads for the roof access.

Gaston fires some wild shots trying to scare out the Beast “Were you in love with her Beast?” Beast hides behind a statue in the darkness watching Gaston walk around. “Didn’t you know Beast? Belle is mine!” Having heard enough of Gaston’s words, Beast jumps out at Gaston. He knocks the gun away from him and grabs him by the neck. He holds Gaston over the ledge snarling at him. “Please don’t kill me I’ll do anything you want just please don’t hurt me.” Gaston pleaded

“Vincent.” He hears Bells. After hearing her voice the hate in his eyes disappears. He slowly pulls Gaston away from the ledge and releases him. Gaston holds his neck as Vincent says quietly “Get out.”

“Vincent.” He hears again, he looks up at Belle who just came out of the roof access door “Belle?” Vincent walks towards her and starts to climb up towards her. He makes it to her and holds her face in his hand “Belle you came back.” A smile comes across his face.

“I had to Vincent. I have something I need to tell you.”

“What is it?”

“I…”

Beast screams out in pain, Gaston is seen stabbing a knife in the back of the Beast. Beast loses his grip and falls back down. Beast lands hard face down with Gaston on the back of him. Gaston stabs his back again and leaves the blade in. Gaston begins bashing the end of his rifle onto the back of the Beast “Love has made you soft Beast.” He taunts as he continues to hit the Beast. Vincent crawls towards the ledge “I knew you weren’t as tuff as they said you were.”

“Gaston stop!” Belle screams.
Gaston continues bashing the back of the Beast and smashes the rifle against his face, breaking the gun. The hit turns Beast over as he lays there. Gaston prepares to hit the Beast again but Belle grabs the gun keeping him from hitting Vincent. Gaston knocks her away “You will not take this from me!”

Now infuriated Beast grabs Gaston while he’s distracted and hurls him over the ledge of the roof, and Gaston falls to his death screaming on the way down. Vincent falls over; Belle comes to his side and throws his arm over her to help him up. “Let’s get you inside.”
♠ ♠ ♠
is it sad yet hang with me the big ending is coming up
Comment!