Love as Bitter as It Ever Was

The Fight Begins

Kale’s POV

Kailli had left to go and sign the treaty for us but I had a plan of my own.

I was going to go to the treaty signing too, just hidden. I was going to find the bloodsucker Donovan and kill him.

I waited a few minutes after Kailli had left with our two strongest wolves, I wanted to be one of them but my father said no.

I followed them and then hid in the woods where I could see the tent.

I saw Kailli enter and the bodyguards wait outside.

I saw movement from around the other sides of the woods and fully clothed graceful creatures darted out and took our bodyguards by surprise.

They were slaughtered without a word, skilfully and absolutely deadly, Kailli had been right.

They’re deceitful evil creatures!

They organise a peace treaty and then slaughter those who come to sign it.

I could only guess what was happening inside, they were going to take Kailli back, well that wasn’t going to happen.

I charged towards the tent.

When I opened the door I did not expect what I saw.

Kailli had one of the vampires under her and then she snapped their neck as if it were a bread stick.

The next second Donovan had her in the exact same position, I never knew they could move so fast, I could just keep up.

~

Kailli’s POV

Donovan was on top of me his eyes burning with rage.

He had killed Emery because he thought Emery had killed his precious Lilly.

I never really thought that it would happen, I knew Donovan wanted to but I didn’t think it would happen.

In my rage that he had killed Emery I told him who really killed Lilly, after that he couldn’t be stopped.

It was me against Thrax, Tailor and Donovan an unfair match.

I liked Tailor and was sad when I had to kill him but it needed to be done, I didn’t know Thrax that well he was easier killed.

I had just killed Thrax and then Donovan took the upper hand and got me in the same position I had Thrax, it was a deadly one too. One movement and he could snap my neck.

I hate you!

All along I was led to believe Emery killed Lilly and it was you!

I should have known you’re the most false-hearted vampire of our kind and I hate you!

I can’t believe I ever thought I loved you!


His thoughts so malicious and angry.

There was nothing left for me and I started wondering why I shouldn’t let him just kill me?

Next second Donovan disappeared from atop of me and I saw Kale’s face above me.

I sprung up and went back into attack position.

There was no way Donovan was going to kill me I was stronger than him, the better vampire and it was all about survival about the fittest.

Will or not I was going to win and live, plus side to this all is that I didn’t care if Donovan died that much right now, which meant when I came out of this alive I wasn’t going back to those horrid wolves.

“Pathetic wolf what the hell are you doing” Donovan snarled at him fill of hate and anger.

I smiled at the pure hate he had towards him, he hated Kale more than me, which was irrational since I was the one that killed Lilly.

“You deceitful foul leech I’m here to make sure you weren’t going to do something like this” he spat back. For a moment I thought he was talking about me.

Before I found out that Donovan had killed Emery I was going to deceive the wolves and run back with Donovan but Donovan’s own plans foiled that.

“This is between Kailli and I not you animal” he was right, I would deal with Kale after Donovan was dead, at the moment Kale was getting in the way.

Faster than Kale could notice I pushed him back out the door and started fighting with Donovan again.

We were both good fighters so it was hard to get the upper hand and he ended up wounding me and few times but I got him as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh look another update, we will be updating more regularly now sorry for not updating that much, now that was my fault.