Status: Haites because I don't have time.

Qualities Of A Simple Wish

Commotion

Chapter 3
Zillaidma heard a knock and rapidly answered. Danny and Ada were standing there holding a box with holes over all sides. They both walked in and handed her the box while she looked at them with suspicious eyes.
She asked, “What is this?”
“A present for you.” Ada smiled.
“Open it.” Danny commanded, impatient to see her reaction.
Zillaidma did just that. She smiled as bright as the sun ever could shine.
“Awe, it’s a kitty!” Meeka admired.
“What are you gonna name her?” Danny asked.
“I think I'll name her Shillix.” Zillaidma felt her heart rise from the slum it had been in lately. “I like the fact that she has black fur.” She admitted with joy.
“Me too,” Ada agreed.
Danny turned, “I’m glad you like it—or her.”
“I do. Thanks.” Zill smiled.
“It was all Danny’s idea,” Meeka announced delighted.
“Yeah, it was.” Ada admitted.
“Nah. It was no big deal.” Danny said shyly, grinning the corners of his perfect lips.
“Well I'm glad you got me Shillix.” Zillaidma smiled her pure soul at him it made him look away so they wouldn't see him blush.
Shillix meowed and everyone giggled for a little while.
Moments later they heard a huge crash and glass shattering loudly. They all quickly went out to see what was causing all the commotion and they saw a man inside a truck that had smashed Danny’s car completely.
♠ ♠ ♠
What about now? Are you guessing if that guy was the murderer?