Status: Haites because I don't have time.

Qualities Of A Simple Wish

car incident

As it was oh so shocking poor Danny shocked to see his car smashed. It was so scary to see what had happened and though they were all still mourning for the sad tragic death of Marty, Ada looked at Meeka and Meeka looked at Zillaidma, and all she was looking at was at Danny, poor Danny scared out of his wits to see his beautiful car smashed. As he quickly raced to see a closer view of the damage and all of the commotion but all he could see was his car with all the glass shattered into a million pieces like if it were a giant puzzle and plenty of smoke in the air. Zillaidma looked over at Danny and saw his face very flushed as if that was another misfortune in there lives.

The ambulance arrived shortly and then a fire truck apparently no one was damaged or seriously injured but the driver in the truck got knocked out as if he were drinking and fell motionless when he crashed but he was smart enough to wear a seat belt. Meeka, Ada, and Zillaidma stayed there steady and still, but Danny was as though he had a worm in him raising both his hands onto his head and then lowering them up to his wait and walking in circles. Zillaidma was worried about him so she tried to comfort him and went toward him and said, "Danny are you all right?"
"I don't know i am not hurt but i feel numb."
"I think you need to sit down, Danny."
"No. I can't possibly sit down what if something else goes wrong then what i have no car to drive anywhere what can i do?" Meeka walked over to were they were having this conversation and tried to comfort Danny do that he wouldn't worry Zillaidma.
"Danny calm down, your scaring us a bit a car can get fixed and no one was hurt."
"Yeah." Ada said also helping out and walking toward them.
Zillaidma noticed that Shillix was still in her hands and went back toward the inside of the apartments to let the cat go and Meeka followed seeing her friend in such a bleak moment.
Ada stayed behind and grabbed hold of Danny's arm pulling him away from the car and toward the apartments. Not knowing what was to happen next the ambulance came up to them.

The driver woke up and looked around as though he had no idea were he was. Danny stared at him with rage and tried to keep his calm but couldn't handle it so he walked up to him in a quick speed he got there and began screaming at him.
"WHAT THE HELL MAN CAN'T YOU LEARN TO SLEEP IN YOUR BED?! WHY DID YOU CRASH MY CAR DUDE?! I'M GONNA SUE YOU FOR THIS IT'S NOT RIGHT TO JUST GO DRUNK OR FAINT WHEN YOUR DRIVING THATS WHY YOU STAY HOME WHEN YOU DON'T FEEL WELL OR HAVE SOMEONE DRIVE YOU DAMN IT WHY DID YOU DO THAT."
"Danny! calm down!" Meeka said to him, but Danny couldn't calm down he was to furious to calm down so a police officer walked up to him and began to speak out loud and calm.
"Sir is there a problem over here?"
"OF COURSE THERE IS A PROBLEM THIS DUDE.."(pointing at the dude that crashed Danny's car) "CRASHED MY BEAUTIFUL CAR!"
"Sir i am gonna have to ask you to calm down."
Danny took deep breaths and then began to react more calmly. The police officer walked to were the other man was and began to question him but Zillaidma saw what had happened and then walked to Danny and asked. "Are you okay Danny?"
"Yes" Danny said "But it is very frustrating to know that there are idiots in this world who are stupid enough to get all well like this idiot!"

Meeka walked over with Ada and told Zillaidma that the officer wanted to talk the them but not so much to Danny for his first reaction. Zillaidma went over to speak to the officer and then began talking, "That's your friends car that got smashed?" The officer asked,
"Yeah." Zillaidma answered slowly, "Was the driver drunk?"
"We don't know yet we are checking him on that right now." The officer answered,
"Hey um officer or um Miss what's gonna happen to that one dude that totaled Danny's car is he gonna get arrested or what?" Ada came in barging in her loud voice while Meeka walked to her and nudged her so she wouldn't ask questions that didn't really concern her because from the looks of that officer she wasn't in the mood of answering questions.
"That is between (Danny) if that is your friends name and the other man over there and their lawyers. So i can not answer that question (Miss)." She hissed at Ada in an evil way.

A paramedic walked toward Meeka and Zillaidma while Ada walked toward Danny to check how he was doing.The paramedic spoke to them and said, "The male over there was not seriously injured.."
"Who cares if he was injured! All we care about is to know if he was drunk so we can go kick his ass!" Meeka blurted out not knowing the anger that flowed there she interrupted him. As he continued as if nothing had happened, " He was Drinking alcohol but what he has said is that he did not know that the beverage he drank had alcohol."
"Rubbish!" Meeka told him "No one can say that can't he read i bet you he had the bottle that spelled beer or what is that to hard to read!"
"SHH!" Zillaidma went to Meeka "What's up with you?"
"Well he was drunk and they are not doing anything!"
"Miss you need to calm down it was an accident." the paramedic told Meeka but she ignored him and continued to get choked up about all this, "NOW YOU LISTEN HERE IF HE WAS DRUNK YOU SHOULD KNOW TO ARREST HIM (she pointed at the police officer) WHY WOULD YOU LET HIM GO DON'T YOU SEE WHAT HE'S CAUSED!!"
"HE WAS DRUNK!!!" Danny overheard and began to get worked up again. "AND YOUR LETTING HIM GO JUST LIKE THAT?!?!"
"Look sir you need to calm down both of you." the officer said looking at both Meeka and Danny as if they were the ones who had been drinking and driving. "Or i am just gonna have to read you your rights"
"SAY WHAT?!" Ada shrieked at her, "YOU CAN'T DO THAT, YOU RATHER ARREST INNOCENT PEOPLE THAN CATCHING REAL CRIMINALS!!!"
"OK that's it" The officer took out her hand cuffs and grabbed Ada by her hands and began reading her her rights, "You have the right to remain silent anything you say or do will be used against you you have the right to an attorney if you can not afford one one will be given to you."
Danny was about to burst out but remained silent as did Meeka and Zillaidma shocked as ever looked puzzled, confused and looked as though she wanted to murder that cop.
Danny walked forth and followed where the cop was taking Ada and said, "Don't worry they can't do this. They can't be doing this."
Ada looked at Danny and nodded but went in the cops car and left with the cop as Danny, Meeka, and Zillaidma watched silently.
♠ ♠ ♠
just think what will happen next Comment please.