Status: Haites because I don't have time.

Qualities Of A Simple Wish

tears of the falling

"Mr., can you--Ah, my head!" Ada Screamed as she woke the other women shocked to see her still alive and screaming. Blood seemed to stain the floor and all of the ladies. The police officer screamed for someone to help but after waiting he decided to go and help her he didn't want to move her for any case of serious injury although mainly the injury was in the head. Zillaidma waiting heard a scream and realized instantaneously who's it was. Zillaidma tried asking for someone to tell her what was going on and then she heard the paramedics not know what to do she took out her cell-phone and dialed for Danny.
"Hello?!" Danny answered
"SHE'S HERE! SHE'S HERE AND THEY WON'T LET ME SEE HER AND I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG..*sniff*..THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG AND THEY WON'T LET ME SEE HER!!" as Zillaidma gasped for a deep breath she started panting,"help..me Danny!"
"Zilly?!"Danny scared for his close friend, "hang on i'll be right there wait for me. OKAY wait for me." He hung up the phone and walked fast toward the door looking at Meeka who was shocked and holding Shillix. "What happened Danny?" Meeka asked in concern.
"i'm gonna go will Zill you wait here untill we get back."
"why do i feel like a little girl again." Meeka spoke out loud although Danny had left moments ago for his pace was far too quick when suddenly he realized he had no car. Danny looked around and whistled loudly as a taxi cab stopped and picked him up, "take me to the police station now!"
"O.k. no need to yell." the driver spoke,"look just drive."

Back at the police station where Zillaidma was panting and shocked at herself for her unexplainable behavior she noticed the paramedics caring a bed and moving fast. Zillaidma stood up off the floor and ran to where she could peek a view and noticed a horrible sight for her eyes half blury with tears and the sight full of blood."Miss you can't be over here please stay back."
"no."
"Miss. please stay back."
"NO!"
"Calm down miss..."
"HELL NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT IF YOU WOULD HAVE DONE YOUR JOB THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED MY FRIEND IS IN HERE BECAUSE OF YOU AND IF THAT'S NOT ENOUGH SHE'S DIEING AND YOUR JUST STANDING HERE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU CAN BE HELPING HER I DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE I CARE ABOUT TO DIE SO GO HELP HER." With nothing to say the lady walked away to see what she could do and with nothing Zillaidma could do she fell and began weeping.
When all of a sudden the paramedic came out with Ada Screaming,"Mr CAN YOU HELP MEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" for help just then Danny came in and saw this horrible sight he ran to Ada saw her and saw Zillaidma helped her up and followed the paramedics where they followed in another paramedic car. Zillaidma weeping in Danny's chest. Danny still shocked and worried holding Zillaidma close and telling her it was going to be all right when clearly nothing was all right.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments????