Status: Okay, so I have the outline written out, all I have to do is type it up :)

Tonight

"You guys get into a knife fight or something?"

“I have no idea why I let you drag me to these things, Jonas.”

I was less than pleased to have Nick drag me to one of his industry parties, but I looked good so I guess it was okay. Nick gave me an amused look as he laced our fingers and brought them to his lips.
“Hey, I went to Club Ditch with you last month, you owe me, babe.”
“I can’t believe you pulled that old card, Jonas, but touché.” Nick had a point, and with that, I stopped complaining.

Since the JoBros were going to take separate cars, I didn’t have time to see what Britt and Demi were wearing. Kevin and Joe were taking them both too, respectively. Nick pulled up to one of the hottest, young Hollywood clubs in LA and got out, before helping me out. He tossed the valet his keys in an “oh so cool” manor and put his hand on my lower back, guiding me to the red carpet. That was the most uncomfortable part of the evening; the smiling made my cheeks hurt so after a while I just started curving my lips in a way that I hoped was attractive, there was a stressful amount of yelling from the photographers and I felt like the red carpet lasted a whole twenty minutes instead of the actual 5. At the end of the experience, I didn’t envy Nick one bit.

“That was insane,” I laughed the experience off, looking up at a nonchalant Nick. He went through this all the time, “Do they serve the underage here? I think I need a stiff one after that.”
Nick looked down at me with a naughty smirk and I immediately caught the double entandre and smirked back.
“Or we could go back to my place and utilize another stiff one…” I couldn’t help it, Nick had me on fire with just one look and I was a flirty mess.
“That sounds good with me.” Nick sent me another smoldering look but it died when he looked behind me. I looked behind me to see Miley Cyrus walking over with a pink little slip of a drink inside a cocktail glass in her hand. She was looking a little tipsy so I guess they did serve alcohol to minors here. Score.
“Well look who it is.” Miley drawled with a big smile. It wasn’t a friendly one, which made me raise an eyebrow, “Nicky Jonas and his…babysitter?”

I laughed at that one. She was so sloppy it took the venom out of anything she said.
“Nice one,” I replied, “And who are you? The Sad, Drunken ex-girlfriend?”
Miley sent me a glare that made me smile. She got closer and looked around before smirking at me. I glanced at a concerned Nick before looking back at her, if being friends with Britt and Tix taught me anything, it was that drunk people were loose cannons.

“You may think he loves you but he doesn’t. He’ll just want you to suck him-”
“That’s enough, Miley.”
“-Off and then leave as quickly and quietly as possible.” Miley then looked up at a now pissed off Nick.
“You took my virginity, you know, when you fingered me that second time. I was wondering why my sheets had blood on them and it’s all your fault.” My eyebrows disappeared into my hairline, I was so surprised. And by the looks of it, Nick was surprised too. And clearly flustered. He ran a nervous hand through his hair before starting.
“Listen, Mil-”
“No, Nick, I’m done listening. That’s all I’ve done since we got toget –”
Miley stopped short and she jerked a bit before covering her mouth with her hand and rushing to the nearest bathroom. Nick and I just stood there, staring at where she once stood before I looked up at him.
“Now I really need a drink.”

Nick went to speak but I just shook my head and walked over to the bar, where I soon learned that yes, they did serve liquor. Once I had ordered a jack and coke, and Nick ordered a beer, we walked over to the table that Kevin, Britt, Joe, and Demi were occupying.
“Hey, guys.” I took a healthy drink before sitting down in the cool little stools that circled the table, “Enjoying the party?” I used that word loosely. It wasn’t even a party as much as it was people sitting around in their respective groups, drinking and listening to the soft music that was playing. It wasn’t even loud enough to dance to. Demi smiled warmly and Britt snorted.
“Is this even a party?” She asked, mirroring my sentiments, “At least the booze is free.”
With that, she downed her vodka cranberry. Kevin gave her an amused look, they had been hanging out more since I introduced them, apparently, and Nick told me that he really liked her. Britt was ignorant to those types of things, though, she never really knew a guy liked her until he told her. She was really casual like that, a mix between the oversexed, over-thinking ways of LA and the laid back mentality of the coast.

“We saw Miley when we came in.” Demi said in a bored tone, twirling her little straw in her coke, “She gave me one of those fake hug and smile combos and she literally smelled like a liquor store. It was sad.” I snickered a bit and Nick shook his head. I knew that he wanted to talk about what she said, and I was still thinking on the situation. I wasn’t pissed that they did stuff, hell, I expected it. But I didn’t like the fact that she had what I hadn’t. I would have to rectify that later.

“Yeah, we saw her too.” Nick rubbed the back of his neck before taking another pull from his beer. I took a drink with a small smile on my face that Britt noticed.
“And what happened?” She asked, “You guys get into a knife fight or something? A little Compton curb stomp?” We both shared a laugh at the inside joke.
“Yeah, it was like I was her pimp or somethin’. She was all crying and shit.” I replied with a grin, “But no, seriously, it was chills. She just talked and I listened, trying not to laugh in her face too bad.”
This caught Joe’s attention, which had been elsewhere, and he shared a look with Nick. Apparently he knew what happened between them. I imagined them to be closer because they were so close in age.
“What did she say?” He asked Nick with a wince on his face. Nick gave him one of those “I’ll tell you later” looks before replying.
“The usual stuff, I didn’t really pay her any attention. She was drunk out of her mind.”

“Hey, you wanna see something cool?” Britt asked me with a grin, making me look at her and quirk an eyebrow.
“Hell yeah.” I replied. Her grin only widened as she got up and walked around the table to where Nick and I were sitting.
“Look at mah cowboy boots, biiitch!” She lifted the skirt of her dress up to the Jayne Mansfield portrait on her lower thigh to showcase her brown boots. The funny part was that her skirt was knee length, so the whole act of raising her skirt was unnecessary. She probably just wanted to show off her new tattoo.
“I’m like John motherfucking Wayne with these boots on!” She was so excited all I could do was laugh with her.
“I think I saw way more of your thigh than I needed to, Britt.” Nick laughed. Britt just stuck her tongue out.
“Consider yourself lucky, dizcunt.” She retorted, “You didn’t even have to buy me dinner and a pack of ciggs first.” Then she turned to Kevin, “I’m running a little low on my reds, baby.”

We stayed at the party for another half hour before leaving to go back to my house. Nick and I were in the car when he looked over at me and decided that we needed to talk.
“Are we ever going to talk about what happened with Miley?” Nick asked me, turning down the radio and glancing at me.
“Yeah but I didn’t want to ruin my buzz,” I sighed, “Anyway, your ex is stupid and I feel sorry for her. There, we talked. Done.” Nick just looked straight ahead for a few moments before speaking again.
“Uh, okay. Care to elaborate on those feelings, Oprah?” He asked, making me smile for really no reason at all. But I didn’t think I needed one, Nick just made me smile.
“Well she’s stupid because she thinks that when you broke her hymen, you took her virginity. And I feel sorry for her because she obviously still has feelings for you, but she knows it’s over. Hence why she felt the need to get drunk tonight because she knew you were there. I’m also kind of put off because you guys have done all this sexual stuff, but when we grind and you accidentally cum in your pants a bit, it’s like the world ended.”
Nick actually laughed at that, which made me feel better about everything.
“Are you jealous, Mel?” Nick asked me with a playful grin, making me scoff.
“Nick if I really wanted your little bony body, I would’ve had it already.” The joke made Nick laugh. Then his mood turned a bit.
“I do want to take that next step with you, though.” He told me, making me look at him.
“Really?” I smiled, tucking some hair behind my ear.
“Yeah, I mean you’re right. I went that far with Miley and I feel more for you than I ever felt for her.” Nick glanced at me, and I saw that he was serious.
“Well now. If you want me to suck your dick, Jonas, just ask.” I told him to lighten things up. By this time Nick had pulled into my building’s parking lot and turned the car off. I smiled meaningfully at him as I removed my hand and got out of the car, walking up to my apartment with Nick following close behind.

“Suck me off, Mel.”
That was all I needed. The rough timbre of his voice raked over my senses and made my blood boil. I had waited for so long for things to get physical between Nick and I; I was so close to going insane with the need to not only touch him, but to be touched too. I smirked in satisfaction at him and took his hand, leading him to my bedroom.

“Start taking your shirt off.” I directed softly, unbuckling his belt and then unbuttoning his pants. Nick did as I said quickly, excitement and lust burning in his eyes. Once I got his pants down, I pushed him to sit on the bed and I knelt down before him. Nick was already hard as I removed him from his boxer briefs and I raised an eyebrow, impressed at the size.
“So this is what you were hiding in those tight pants,” I grinned, running my hand up the shaft of his cock, “No wonder Miley didn’t want to give you up.”
Nick gave me an arrogant smirk and stroked my bangs away from my face. As he ran his hand through my hair, he pushed my head down softly, “Come on, babe. Get focused.”

I laughed before taking the head of his cock into the warm suction of my mouth. As I rubbed my tongue against the underside, Nick stiffened and moaned loudly, cursing under his breath. He mumbled a mix of nonsense and encouragement as I took him as deep as I could, still paying attention to the parts that I couldn’t get with my hand. I wasn’t one of those girls with porn star talent, but I was close. I continued my ministrations until Nick came in my mouth with a deep groan. I raised my eyes just in time to watch him, and it was one of the sexiest things I’ve seen in a while. His eyes fluttered closed and his head flew back as he bit his bottom lip. I swallowed what he gave me and raised up quickly. I grabbed the curls on the back of Nick’s head and pulled his head back so I could kiss him. He kissed back just as roughly and lifted my skirt up so I could straddle him.

I knew that was as far as Nick and I were going to get that night, so I pulled away after a while and grinned at him. Nick gave me one of those sexy, heavy-lidded looks as I stood up straight and started undressing.
“I’m not sure about you, but I want to take a shower.” I said in a way that he knew it was an open invitation and when I was only clad in my dark purple, lacy underwear, I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on only to have company later.

“I do love you, Mel. You know that?” Nick said, making my heart drop to the floor. I tried to laugh it off.
“That’s just the afterglow talking, sweetcheeks.” I patted his cheek with a playful grin that made Nick frown.
“No, no it’s not,” He shook his head, “I feel different when I’m with you, I can be myself. You let me be myself. You don’t want anything from me and despite your misgivings with love; I know you love me too.” I sighed and closed my eyes. This could not be happening right now.
“No, Nick. You promised me.” I looked over at him sadly, “And I can’t love you. I’m sorry.”
That hurt Nick’s feelings, I could tell by the look in his eyes, and I instantly felt like shit. Our relationship went further than I thought it would, I initially only wanted him for the sex.
“Cut the bullshit, Melanie.” Nick snapped at me, crossing his arms over his chest, “You know you love me just as much as I do, why the fuck can’t you admit it?”
“Because I actually like you!” I exploded, sick of that stupid conversation. Feelings, feelings, feelings, that’s all Nick ever wanted to talk about, “You’re going to get sick of me soon, and that’s only going to hurt me more. And guys are fucking idiots that hurt the people they ‘love’. There, are you fucking happy?!”

Nick gave me the dumbest look after I said that, and I rolled my eyes and shut the shower water off. The mood was obviously killed.
“A month and a half and you can’t trust me with your heart, Melanie. That’s sad. What the hell did those bastards you dated do to you?” I snorted and walked past him, grabbing my silk robe and tying it angrily.
“Trust me, you don’t want to know. Get out.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I got inspired and I'm writing the next chapter now :D

Mel's Outfit
Britt's Outfit

I doubt anyone cares about this story anymore lol
But enjoy!

Love you guys!
Mel<3