Status: Okay, so I have the outline written out, all I have to do is type it up :)

Tonight

"I want you."

I was sitting down on my couch with a highlighter in one hand, a pen in the other, and an open Ancient Civilizations book spread open on my lap. In other words, I was studying. I had a big test in a week and procrastination never really worked out too well for me.
But now I bet you're a little confused, given that I never told you what I do during the day. I'm currently enrolled at UCLA with a major in History and a minor in Philosophy and I'm not going to lie, it's kicking my ass hard.
But that's beside the point, really.

Anyway, I was studying when I heard somebody knock on my door. I made a face and got up, not really expecting anyone. I opened the door and laughed a bit.
"How'd you get my address, Jonas?" I asked, leaning against the doorframe with an amused smile on my face. Nick laughed and backed me into my apartment, shutting the door behind him.
"I'm not telling." He said, looking around, "Nice place."
"Thank you. I do try." I smiled, gesturing for him to follow me. I cleared the textbooks from off the couch and put them on the coffee table, "Have a seat."
Nick sat down and rested his elbows on his knees. "Thanks" He said.
"You want anything to drink?" I asked.
"No thanks." Nick replied simply. I shrugged and sat down next to him.
"So to what do I owe this pleasure, Mr. Jonas?" I asked. Nick fidgeted with his hands for a couple of seconds before looking up at me.
"I was thinking about what you said at Starbucks." He said. I sighed a bit.
"Oh..." I replied. This was the absolute last thing I wanted to talk about.
"Yeah...And I...I want...Fuck it."

Then the next thing I know, Nick's mouth was on mine, hot and wet with his tongue searching deep. It was one of the hottest things I've felt in years. I tangled my hands into his curly locks as he pulled me closer to him. I took the initiative and crawled onto his lap so I was straddling him. Nick tasted so good, like cinnamon gum and....ciggarettes?
"You smoke, Jonas?" I asked, detatching our mouths to kiss up his jaw line. Nick groaned as I bit his earlobe lightly.
"Yeah." He breathed. I smirked.
"Good." I said, attaching our mouths again and pressing myself closer to him.
I knew this whole make out thing wasn't going anywhere but I could be patient.
Nick and I both let out little muffled noises of enjoyment as our tongues battled for dominance. I let him win because I wanted to see how dominant he could really get.
I got my answer quickly as his hand snaked down and he grabbed my ass. I laughed internally at the irony: Disney Nick Jonas was an ass man.
"I want you." Nick mumbled against my lips. My heart started to race more, if it was possible.
"Is that so, Mr. Purity Ring?" I replied, tugging at his hair some. He moaned loudly.
"Yeah." He panted, "I want you to be mine." My eyes snapped open. Had he not listened to anything I said? I'm not good with relationships.
But my intuition was telling me to go for it, that I had nothing to lose. And it was right.
"You can have me." I said, pulling away so I could look at him, "On one condition."
Nick's eyes widened. I don't think that he expected me to say yes.
"What? Tell me and I'll do it." He said quickly.
"You can't fall in love with me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Studying Outfit
5 STARS!!!
you guys are fucking amazing. Period.
And these lovely ladies got the little trivia question right last chapter. It was, in fact, Cry Baby.
Hot 'N' Cold
XoFastPitchOnlyXo
Failing.Serendipity
and last but certainly not least...
electric-insontis

Congrats, Girlies!
Melanie
<3