Status: Okay, so I have the outline written out, all I have to do is type it up :)

Tonight

"You caught me."

I was dressed and ready by the time Nick rang my doorbell. I walked over to the door slowly to make him sweat a little. I looked way too good to rush for him.
I pulled the door open and smiled at Nick, fully enjoying the look on his face as his eyes travled my body from my heels to my head.
"Hi." I waved as our eyes finally met.
"You look absolutely captivating." Nick smiled, taking my hand and kissing it. I laughed at how old he sounded and pulled him inside.
"Well thank you, Jonas." I replied, "Now let me get my purse and then we can leave." Nick shook his head.
"You won't need it." He said, making me frown.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because I'll be paying for everything." Nick informed with a grin.
I raised an eyebrow.
"No, you won't." I challenged, grabbing my clutch off of the table only to have Nick take it from me.
"Yes, I will." He insisted, "Don't fight me on this, Mel. You will lose every time."
"Yeah, apparently.' I said, grabbing my clutch back from him anyway. Nick opened his mouth to say something but I held up a finger to tell him to wait. I opened my clutch and pulled out my wallet, setting it down on the table.
"Happy now?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
Nick smiled at me.
"Indeed I am." He replied.

"So, I think I like your car more than I like you." I grinned as Nick helped me into his car. He was driving a classic Ford Mustang Cobra and I was swooning over it.
Nick laughed as he walked over and got in.
"Well we can't have that, now can we?" He asked rhetorically with a grin on his face, making me roll my eyes.

It was a short ride from my apartment building to the resturaunt and for that I was glad. I was getting ready to eat my arm off as we pulled into the parking lot of this new sushi place that was really popular. The fact that it was called The Geisha House made me giggle a bit to myself.
After we entered and Nick told the geisha hostess a fake name, she led us to this secluded room with bamboo-esque walls and a small, low table in the middle of the carpeted floor.
"I bet you chose this resturaunt so you can look up my dress as we eat." I joked as we sat down on the cushions provided. It was hard work trying to sit down like a lady.
"You caught me." He grinned.
Nick ordered a huge, assorted sushi platter for us and we started to eat, with me laughing at him because he didn't know how to use chopsticks.
"You've been all around the world, most importantly Asia, and you don't know how to use chopsticks?" I teased, "You are such a loser, Nick Jonas." He pouted at me.
"That's not nice." He said, making me shrug.
"Who told you I was nice?" I asked, "They lied."
He just grinned and started eating his sushi again. With a fork.

"So, I want to know more about you." Nick smiled, setting his fork down. I looked up and tucked some hair behind my ear. It seemed like Nick really liked me. And I liked him too but I already promised myself that I wasn't going to get hurt again.
"Like what?" I asked.
"Tell me more about your family." He pressed, "Do you have any siblings?" I smiled and nodded.
"I have three older brothers and a sister." I replied with a laugh, "Indigo's the oldest, then it's the twins Matt and Adan, then it's my brother Joaquin, then it's me."
"Oh, so you're the baby." Nick smiled.
"Yup." I grinned, I love my family, "They're all very protective of me, too." I took a sip of my water.
"So, do I have to watch my back when I meet them?" Nick asked, giving me pause. I honestly didn't think that we were at that point in this relationship. I mean, we just got together.
"When you meet them?" I asked coyly, playing it off, "You're not falling in love with me, are you, Jonas?"
Nick looked at me and gave a the cross between a smirk and a smile.
"Maybe." He said, shocking the shit out of me.
I raised an eyebrow and just looked at him for a second.
"If I recall correctly, Mr. Jonas, falling in love with me is completely against the rules." I said.
Nick laughed humorlessly before his perfect lips settled in a big smirk.
"Now since when have I ever played by the rules, Miss. Reyes?"

I unlocked the door to my apartment as Nick placed hot kisses on the back of my neck, his big, strong hands searing the skin of my waist through my clothes.
"Hurry the fuck up." He groaned against my skin, sending shivers down my spine.
I pushed open the door and Nick, in turn, pushed me inside, slightly slamming the door behind him before pressing me up against a wall, molding his body flush to mine. I put my hands on his shoulders but he took them in his hands and held them above my head on the wall.
Nick then leaned down and captured my lips in a firey kiss that made my heart race. I moaned as he dropped my hands and grabbed my ass before taking my thighs and lifting me up, settling himself inbetween them.
He was so hard and I was so hot it was very difficult to keep in mind that he had an improtant commitment to think of. I didn't want him to regret anything.
I detatched myself from his lips and groaned as he moved his hips and rubbed me where I needed it most.
"You want me?" I asked breathlessly, biting my lip in an attempt to muffle my moans. Nick looked at me with a look in his eyes that almost made me come. Needless to say, I got my answer.
"More than you want to be pure?" I asked with a little hint of bitterness in my voice. I wasn't used to not getting what I wanted. Sexually, that is.
Nick immedietly stopped his movements and cursed before setting me down on my shakey legs. Everything was quiet and still for a moment as we caught our breath.
"I should go." He said quietly before giving me a lingering kiss on the forehead and walking out of my apartment.
I leaned my head back against the wall and sighed, letting grin take over my face.
I saw, felt, and tasted Nick Jonas without control.
And I was hooked
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit
I think that the fact that this story now has 10 Stars deserves a holy shit.
HOLY SHIT!
You guys are AMAZING!
I want all of my 261 readers and 64 subscribers to comment me so I can thank you personally!

Melanie
<3