For the monsters that I've been.

The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead.

"Dang. It's even nicer inside." Frank said as we walked in behind him. I looked at my house like it was the first time. The color theme was green and black. I had big fluffy black couches, long green curtains, a black entertainment center with a flat screen and enough Cds to build the Great Wall of China. There was a window to the kitchen. Black cabinets with glass doors displayed my green dishes. The kitchen table was black. A booth wrapped around three sides of it, it's green cushions just as fluffy as the couch. Beautiful paintings hung in the hallways.

"Yeah, it's not bad, but it's home." I said heading down the hallway. "I'm going to to go put this in my art room." I said holding up the Cd cover Gerard signed. "Oooo! Art!" Gerard yelled rushing past me, turning into my bedroom. I walked up behind him, standing in the doorway, "This is my bedroom." The sunlight was poring through the drawn green curtains [that matched the livingroom ones] onto the my black and green stripped comforter. My black dresser sat in the corner with my T.V placed on top. My black makeup desk sat in the other corner, make up littered across it, the mirror reflecting some of the sunlight. A door led to my connected bathroom. He turned towards me blushing. I pointed over my shoulder to the room across the hallway and smiled. "Right." he said rushing past me again into my art room.

The walls were covered in drawing and lyrics. The hardwood floor was splashed with paint of all colors. Drawings, paintings, and pictures were hung up in random places. In the closet was my developing room. My camera lay on my desk with unfinished drawings. My paint canvas was in the far corner by the window. "Wow." Gerard said, his eyes darting all over the room. I smiled and pinned the Cd cover above my desk. He walked over to my desk too and picked up a drawing. "Did you do this?" he asked showing me a picture I was drawing of them. I blushed, "Yeah..." Just then the rest of the boys walked in, having the same reaction as Gerard. "Look at this!" Gerard said handing the drawing of them to Mikey. "Holy crap! This is amazing." he said showing it to the rest of the guys. "My fro looks great!" Ray yelled. I laughed and grabbed the picture from them, "It's not that good." I walked back out into the livingroom. "So this is my house," I said spreading my arms, "My parents left a whole shit load of money when they died so I got this little hosue and fixed it up." I said smiling.

"Do you have a job?" Mikey asked. "Hm, no. Not yet. I need to get one though. I still have enough money to last me but it's boring sitting around all day with nothing to do." I said looking around. "Oh shit that reminds me! We have to go!" Ray said looking at the clock. "I totally forgot." Gerard said smacing his forehead. "Hey, have you ever been to one of our concerts?" Frank asked. I shook my head and he smiled, "Let's go." I laughed and we all got into th tour bus and headed to the concert.