Beating The Odds

Pregnant Sex

*Week 20
I woke up with the sun beating down in my eyes. I smiled and rolled over and cuddled into Matt’s side more.
I started to trace the deathbat on his stomach.

“Um, babe. That tickles,” he said and rubbed my back with his left hand. I smiled and kissed his chest and then straddled him.

“You have no idea how horny I am right now,” I said running my nails up and down his chest and stomach. He groaned and rubbed his hands up and down my thighs. All of a sudden I felt a big flutter in my stomach. My eyes went wide and I squealed.

“Matt!” I said and grabbed his hand and put it on my stomach. I looked down at my naked stomach, since I was only in my panties and bra, and saw movement. I looked back up at Matt and saw his eyes go wide too.

“Holy shit!” He said sitting up and cradling me in his lap. He kept his hand on my stomach.

“Wow. It’s just starting to hit me that there are two babies growing in there,” he said. I nodded and placed my hand on top of his.

“I am half way through the pregnancy, so I was just waiting for the day that they started to kick. I felt it, but knew you wouldn’t yet,” I said and ran my finger over his wedding ring. He kissed my head.

“But I’m still really horny,” I said and looked up at him. He smiled at me and kissed me lightly.

“Can we?” he asked.

“Yeah. At this stage it’s totally normal,” I said and started to kiss his neck lightly. He moaned and leaned forwards and laid me down on the bed. I started to suck and bite behind his ear, his favorite spot. He groaned and ripped off my panties and bra. I moaned as he kissed between my breasts and down my stomach. He spread my legs and slowly started to lick at my very wet pussy.

I threw my head back and moaned. He spread the lips of my pussy and licked my clit.

“Holy shit!” I moaned and arched my back and grabbed onto the sheets beside me. He grunted and started to lick faster on my clit.

“Oh my god! That feels so good!” I yelled and grabbed onto the back of his head and pushed down more. It has never felt this good before. Holy crap.
He pulled back and slipped a finger into me, slightly curling it. I begged him for more and he added two other fingers. I moaned loudly as he pumped them in and out of me at a somewhat hard pace.

He grunted and pulled away then stripped of his boxers and positioned himself between my legs and leaned over me, placing his hands on either side of my head.

“You ready babe?” he asked. I nodded and pushed his hips towards mine. He smiled.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” he said and thrusted into me. I screamed his name and dragged my nails down his back. I closed my eyes and saw stars, which never happened. He started to slowly move in and out of me. I arched my back and moaned as he took one of my nipples in his mouth and lightly bit on it.

“I want to go faster,” he said. I shook my head. He sighed and kept the slow thrusts, knowing he couldn’t be rough with me at all because I have a higher risk of getting a miscarriage.

“Matt, I’m about to come,” I said.

“Me too,” he grunted and pulled out after I came and moved up so his dick was right over my breasts. I moaned and started to pump him fast. And he came on my breasts. I moaned and smeared it all over me, even licking some off of my fingers.

He moaned and laid next to me. I smiled.

“That was amazing,” he said. I nodded.

“Yes it was. I have no idea what we were missing,” I said and kissed him, then stood up and walked towards the bathroom and jumped in the shower.

- - -

“Leana!” I squealed as she walked into the house. She smiled and hugged me.

“Wow girl! You’re getting big!” she said and placed her hand on my stomach. I smiled.

“I know. It’s still so amazing how I am even pregnant,” I said. She smiled and hugged me again. She walked over and sat down on the couch next to Jimmy, who slipped by us when we were talking. I smiled and shut the door. I walked back into the living room and sat next to Matt and grabbed his hand.

“So, why are we over here? Not to be rude, but normally you invite the rest of the group too,” Jimmy said leaning back against the couch and wrapping an arm around Leana’s shoulder.

“Well, um. We have something to ask you guys,” I said and looked at Matt. He nodded and I turned back to Jimmy and Leana.

“We want you guys to be the godparents,” I said placing my hand on my swollen stomach. They smiled wide smiles.

“Fuck yeah!” Jimmy yelled. Matt smiled and got up, as did Jimmy. They did a man hug. I smiled and got up. Leana came over to me and hugged me.

“Wow babe. Why us?” she asked as we released.

“Well, Matt has known Jimmy the longest and they are the closest. And me and you are the closest, so it just worked out,” I said. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

“Yeah! Girl on girl!” Jimmy yelled throwing his arms up in the air.

“Psh! You wanna see girl on girl…” I said and pulled Leana towards me.

“Shit…” Jimmy said. As I leaned in to kiss her I turned my head towards Jimmy.

“Then go watch some porn,” I said. His jaw dropped and Matt started to laugh. Jimmy frowned.

“Sorry buddy,” I said and let Leana go, who was laughing as well.

Matt calmed down and came over to me and kissed me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist.

I was the happiest girl in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, so I am speeding things up.lol

Comments are nice =]