Beating The Odds

Babies already?

*Week 35

I sighed and got up for the billionth time again just this morning. I really hate peeing so much.

“Again?” Zacky asked from the couch playing x-box with Jimmy. I laughed and nodded and headed towards the bathroom.

The rest of the guys and girls were upstairs setting all the baby stuff up and painting the room. We deiced to wait till it was almost time to start setting stuff up, just to get us ready. I closed the door behind me and sat on the toilet. In middle of peeing I felt a weird feeling in my stomach and then felt alot of fluid coming out. My eyes went wide and I lifted up some and saw this clear but redish fluid mixed in with my pee in the toilet. I freaked and sat back down.

“MATTHEW!” I screamed and rested my arms on my legs and cradled my head in my hands breathing. I have some what of an idea of what was going on, but it is way to early.

I heard footsteps running down the stairs and the bathroom door flew open and I looked up and saw Matt.
“Whats wrong? Are you okay?” he asked kneeling infront of me. I shook my head and looked into his eyes.

“I think my water just broke,” I said. His eyes turned into the size of basketballs.

“Oh my god! Okay, um. JIMMY! LEANA!” Matt yelled and stood up.

“Yeah?” they both said walking into the bathroom.

“Go get the bag next to our dresser and put everything in the SUV,” he said towards. Leana gasped and smiled then ran out of the bathroom.

“She’s having the babies!” Leana yelled then ran upstairs. I laughed then winced when I felt a sharp pain.

“Matt hurry!” I yelled. He nodded and turned towards Jimmy.

“Go get everyone else and tell them to meet us at the hospital then come back and help me get her out to the car,” Matt said. Jimmy nodded and ran out into the living room. Matt came over and slowly helped me up. I grabbed into the counter infront of me as he pulled up my underwear and sweatpants.

“Ow,” I winced and grabbed onto the bottom of my stomach. He picked me up bridal style and brought me out to the car. Leana opened the passenger door and Matt sat me in.

“We will be right behind you guys,” Lacey said walking fast to her car with Johnny, Zacky and Gena following her. Matt nodded and ran around to the drivers side. Leana shut the door and got in the back with Jimmy. I watched as Brian and Michelle ran out of the house and getting into their car as well. I rubbed my stomach and moaned.

“Just hold on babies. Wait until we get into the bed at the hospital and I get my drugs, then you can pop out, okay?” I said looking down at my stomach and rubbed it then felt a kick. I smiled and watched as Matt sped to the hospital.

We got there and everything was rushed. I was put into a wheelchair and was being pushed down the hallway to room 217, according to the doctor that was there.

Matt, Jimmy and Leana were right behind me and the nurse as we were going down. I sighed as we entered the room. Matt and the nurse helped me up, out of my clothes, into the gown and onto the bed.

The nurse gave me an IV and hooked me up to a heart monitor, for me and the babies. She did some other stuff, I just focused on breathing.

“I’ll go get doctor Olsen for you,” the nurse said and walked out of the room. Soon everyone else showed up and found their own spots to sit. Matt was right by my side, holding my hand.

“What the fuck?” Jimmy said and lifted up the breast pumps from the bag they grabbed. I laughed.

“That’s a breast pump Jim,” I said and watched as his face went from confusion to horror.

“So your breast feeding?” Michelle said. I nodded.

“I looked it up and talked to other mothers that do it and it’s really the best thing to do. It’s way healthier then formula and it’s free,” I said and laughed. She smiled and turned to Brian.

“See, told you,” she said and stuck her tongue out at him.

“Yeah yeah, whatever,” he said and rubbed her stomach, which was starting to show. I still cannot believe they are having a kid. I feel bad for it already.

“Hello Mrs.Sanders,” Dr. Olsen said as she walked in. I smiled at her.

“Let me see how far along you are,” she said sitting down on the stool at the end of the bed and set my legs up on the stirrups then put on some gloves. I relaxed as best I could. She reached inside of me and felt around.

“Your only about 5 centimeters along, but you are in labor, so you have awhile. But since you are already this far along since your water broke, it’s hard to tell,” she said getting up.
“So we just wait?” I asked.

“Pretty much. I will be back in a couple of minutes to check up on you,” she said and threw her gloves away and walked out of the room.

“This is going to be a long day,” I said and turned on the tv.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please =]