‹ Prequel: You And Me Together

Forever

o6

I sat on the couch, trying to put Mia's pink ballet flats on. She screamed at me.

"I wanna do it!" She shouted again. I sighed.

"Amelia! Stop it!" I ordered. She crossed her little arms over her chest, and pouted as I did up her shoes. We both know she can't put her shoes on by herself yet, but she keeps telling us otherwise.

"What're you shouting about?" Joe asked, coming into the living room with Zack in his arms. He set him down, and watched him run over to Addie.

"I wanna put my shoes on! I want to! I want to!" Mia screeched again. I sighed again, and took her shoes off.

"Okay, you can put your shoes on!" I announced. She grabbed them from me, and ran off. Joe chuckled, and sat beside me.

"At least she wants to put them on." He said, smiling. I smiled back at him before I heard Addie scream.

"A'mia! Quit it!" She yelled. We both looked over at them, and saw Mia hitting her brother and sister with her pink shoes. I groaned, and stood up.

"Amelia! What did I tell you about hitting your sister and brother?" I asked harshly. I grabbed her shoes from her, and pulled her with me. She howled as I picked her up, and set her in the time out play pen.

"Mommy!" Zack cried, running to me, and clinging to my leg. I sighed, and picked him up. I bounced him up and down a little, and walked back over to Joe and Addie.

"It's okay sweetie. Mia isn't going to hit you anymore, okay?" I asked. He sniffed, then nodded. I smiled, and set him beside Addie. At least those two got along.

I grabbed the movie, Cars, and put it on for them to watch. Joe got up, and grabbed my hand.

"Hey Aly, your sister called. She wanted to know if you could visit her tomorrow." He mumbled in my ear. I nervously bit my bottom lip.

She probably wanted to meet her nieces and nephew. She never had, because I never let them. I was always afraid that they would grow attached to her, then she would dissapear from their lives. I didn't want that.

"Was it about the kids?" I asked quietly. He sighed, then nodded.

"She's been in the hospitial for a long time now, and I'm afraid that she'll slip back into a coma. I don't want them getting attached." I muttered. He wrapped his arms around me, and kissed the top of my forehead.

"I know baby, but we have to at least let them see her. They're to young to understand it anyways." He murmured. I nodded, then let him lead me out to the living room again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, Arianna is alive, but for how long? =O
Also... I've been wanting to start a mini series lately, so feel free to apply for the spot. I think it should feature... I don't know. Doesn't matter. Apply, and it's your choice. =)
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]