‹ Prequel: You And Me Together

Forever

o7

Claire opened the front door, and walked in.

"Hey guys." She said, going over to Amelia. She picked him up.

"Claire! She was in there for a reason." I stated. She glanced at me, and shrugged.

"I'm sure she's been in there long enough. Nick! Where did you go?" She called, looking through the open door. Nick walked in, and waved.

"Hey guys." He said, walking over to us. Addie jumped off the couch, and ran over to him. He picked her up, and sat on the recliner.

"You actually have perfect timing. I was going to go visit Ari, and didn't think it would be smart to leave Joe alone with three kids. Can you help?" I asked, standing up. Zack looked at me, and pulled me back.

"I wanna come." He said, pouting. I sighed.

"Sorry Zack, but you have to stay here with daddy." I said. He pushed his bottom lip out further.

"Fine, we'll help watch them. Go see her." Claire said, setting Mia on Joe's lap, and picking up Zack. She pushed me towards the door, and waved me off. I laughed, and grabbed my car keys.

"I'll be back soon." I said. Zack started crying.

"Mommy." He whined. I groaned.

"Ugh, fine. Zack can come, but only him. Sorry girls, you have to stay home." I said, accepting Zack from Claire. He smiled at me.

"Let's go play princess! You can be the price." Amelia said to Addie. I glanced at them while I slipped Zack's shoes on.

"No way! I'm gonna be the puppy! Woof!" Addie barked. I laughed.

"Okay guys, we'll be back." I said, grabbing the diaper bag, and heading outside.

---

I held Zack in my arms with the diaper bag on my shoulder. I walked past the nurses station, and into the elevator.

"Where are we going?" Zack asked, looking up at me. I smiled at him.

"To see your auntie." I said. He tilted his head to the side.

"You mean auntie Katie?" He asked. The doors open, so I walked out, and down the hall.

"Nope. This is my sister." I said, glancing into each room. I finally came to Arianna's room, then walked inside.

"Hey Ari." I said softly. She looked over at me, and smiled weakly.

"Hey Alyssa... Is that Zachary?" She asked. I nodded.

"Zack, wanna see your auntie Arianna?" I asked. He nodded eagerly. I set him on her bed, and watched him crawl over to her.

"Why are you in here?" He asked. She sat up, and placed him on her lap.

"I got in an accident." She murmured. He looked over at me.

"When?" He asked, his brown eyes growing bigger.

"Um, a long time ago." She said, glancing at me.

"Did you see Little Foot?" He asked. She giggled.

"Yes, I saw him. I also saw Sarah, and all the other dinosaurs." She smiled. He grinned at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, those kids are so cute.
I kinda wanna find pictures for them, and Aly, but I'm to lazy. And plus no one looks like them. Ha ha.

Also... I've been wondering if I should take any stories from my quizilla, and put them on here. If you'd like that, just tell me what story. =]

Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]