The Adventure Of Kaname Sakura In Search For The Shikigami Necklace.

The Adventure Of Kanbame Sakura In Search For The

In Sado Japan one thousand years later, there is a young girl with dark red hair and emerald green eyes. She was asleep in her queen size bed. She was having a good dream, until she felt something drip on her face. She woke up and saw her grey husky named Kage standing over her. She Laughed.
"Haha, ok i'm up Kage." She said as she wiped her face and stretched a bit.
After that she got dressed and headed for the kitchen.
On her way down she heared someone calling her.
"Hey Kaname, Wake Up! You are going to be late for the last day of school."
Kaname smirked and kept walking downstairs.
When she walked in she saw a woman with red hair and brown eyes standing there trying to give her a bowl to eat breakfast, it was her mother Yuki Sakura. She saw a man sitting at the table reading the morning paper. It was her father sasuke Sakura.
"I'm not hungry mom." she said as she tried to go to the door.
Her dad looked at her. "Kaname you have to eat something."
He told her as he put the paper down.

"But i'm going to be late." she said not wanting to argue, so she smirked and grabbed a appple from the basket and bit it. "There see you later, bye mom, bye dad." She said heading for the door. Her mom just laughed.

Now She was on her way to school.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok here is my 2nd chapter, sorry im editing the other chapters so please be patient with me ok. thanks for reading

love autumn