Afraid Of The Light

And Love Said No

Tears were streaming down her face as she heard that name.
Jack confusedly said “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to bring it up all of a sudden but he rang a while ago and randomly asked about you but don’t worry I told him that he has nothing to do with you anymore”.
Then Jack went out of the door and left Sally going insane with her thoughts…
“James…”

“Hey Sally, how ya doin?” James said smiling.
“Uh, I-I’m okay, how about you” said Sally blushing
“Yeah, I’m cool” James said walking away.
This happened the day after Jack confessed his love to Sally.
Jack walked in the classroom with a frown on his face and made his way to the chair beside Sally’s.
“So did you think about what I said yesterday?” he said
“Jack, I told you, I’m sorry but I love James”.
“Don’t you get the fact that he’s a player? He went out with half the girls in the school!!”
“H-How dare you say that about your best friend?!”
“Sally, if you stay like this you’re going to end up being hurt!”
“It’s none of your business what happens to me, James loves me!!”
“Pssht, that’s a lie”
“Y-You know nothing about me so stay away from me!” Sally said getting out of the classroom and slamming the door behind her.

Later that afternoon, she had made up her mind that she got to tell James about what Jack said.
She had tried the whole day to tell him but every attempt failed or was interrupted.
At last it was home time and James went up to her “hey, do you have something today because I want you to meet someone special”.
She was very happy, she thought that maybe he was going to introduce her to his mum or something like that.

After they both sat in a café, she swore that she’s say she loves him before the ‘special person’ arrives.
“Um James, I want to tell you something… I-I love…” Sally couldn’t finishe her sentence.
“Here comes me baby” James said giving a girl wearing a tight blouse and a mini skirt a kiss.
“Sally, that’s my girlfriend” he said with a grin on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
i wrote this chapter especially for my 2 friend Lina and Maryanne who's birthday was on friday..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS!!
i hope u like the update..