Sequel: Streets

Mont Blanc

Chapter Twelve

“Yeah, what’s the point of being with someone that you don’t know?”

“Okay, I’m out of here.” I said getting my board and aiming to leave.

“No, I didn’t mean it.” Brian said as he ran and grabbed my arm,

“Yes, you did. You wouldn’t have said it if you didn’t mean it.” I grabbed my arm back and walked back out into the snow. I noticed that it was snowing really badly now.

“It was a spur of the moment type of thing.” he yelled

“Whatever. At the moment I am more worried about where my parents are in weather like this.” I yelled back. The wind was howling in my ears and the snow was falling heavily on my hood, definitely a blizzard.

“They are at the spa place just out of the town. My mom and your mom have gone to the spa and I think our dads have gone fishing or something.” he said as we made our way back to the cabins. Once we got there I pulled him into my cabin, that was now completely white with snow. He removed his gloves and jacket and stood by the window while I knelt on the floor with my upper body straight, messing with the fire trying to get it started.

“Its really snowing out there.” he said

“Yeah, it is.” I said not really paying attention

“So that means that we have this place all to ourselves as our parents are out.” he said walking over to me.

“I am not in the best mood with you right now.” I spoke as he crouched down behind me.

“Don’t be like that.” he said. I could hear the grin as he spoke. He followed my actions by putting he knees either side of mine, his noticeable erection pressing against my ass.

“How the fuck are you hard?” I laughed

“The thought of what we are going to be doing in about half an hour.” he whispered against me neck. I moaned as he bit down quite harshly on the bruises that were already there. I pushed him off me, him whimpering as I did so, to lock the door. There was no way I want my parents to walk into that. I locked the door and turned to see he had moved onto the couch. I smiled and walked over to him. I sat next to him and began messing with the cushion.

“What are you doing?” he asked impatiently

“Nothing.” I smiled

“Exactly.” he laughed. He moved over to me and kissed me passionately. His tongue expertly found mine as he began licking different places in my mouth. He moved his mouth away from mine, but he still kissed up my neck to that spot under my ear. He softly began sucking, trying to leave his mark. I moaned as he sucked harder, slightly nipping with his teeth. The soft moans and whimpered flowed out of my mouth continuously as I moved closer to him, making us as tight as possible.

“I’m sorry,” he muttered against my skin. I kissed him in response and ran my hands up the back of his t-shirt and pulling it over his head. He copied my actions and pushed me down onto the couch. He began to kiss me again, every so often to pull away for breath, it was so intense it was almost impossible. His soft hands ran up and down my sides slowly, his fingertips brushing against my skin, making them feel like they were barley there at all.

He wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled me into him. He picked me up, making me squeal in the process, and carried me down the hall to my basic room. Once we entered the cosy room he placed me on the bed and crawled on top of me, his lips still attached to mine. His hand travelled south as he began rubbing me through my jeans. I moaned and bucked my hips up slightly into his touch.

Our clothes were quickly discarded, the heat in the room gradually rising as the heat between us became more intense by the minute. Before we know it, we were both under the bed covers moaning as Brian continuously thrust into me. It was so different this time then when I was drunk. This time it meant something.

The simultaneous moans erupted as we came together. It was so intense, it was like the whole room was clouded over and it was just me and him in emptiness, but a good emptiness.

“I fucking love you so much.” he said as he came down from his high. I looked at his figure that was lying by my side,

“What?” I asked. His eyes went wide, as if he hadn’t meant to say that out loud or something

“Holy shit, did I just…” he asked

“Erm, yeah.” I said looking down

“Shit, I’m sorry, but it’s the truth, I do love you.” he said smiling

“I love you too.” I whispered as he kissed me.

This was how I wanted my life to stay.