Sequel: Streets

Mont Blanc

Chapter Fourteen

I continued to watch them. Her constantly touching his body at any given chance and him sat there taking it all as if the fact that we fucked never happened. I would seriously like to go over there and say something. But no. I am the bigger person, I wouldn’t sink that low. The teacher was stood at the head of the classroom explaining something about algebra that I don’t think anybody was paying attention to. I began drawing on the desk, my random carving joining the ones that were already there, I kept seeing Brian from the corner of my eye taking glances at me. The more I thought about the fact that he used me the more upset I got.

I sniffed slightly as another tear slowly rolled dawn my cheek.

“Hey queer boy, your eyeliners running.” Brian’s slut laughed along with her cloned friends.

“Fuck this.” I said to myself. I stood up and grabbed my beg before walking out of the door. I could not be dealing with this today. I walked down the corridors, hearing my name being called by my teacher to ‘Get my ass back into the classroom’, I ignored it and exited out of the school. I began walking back home, tears now cascading freely down my face, I really couldn’t be arsed with any of it. How the hell did Brian expect me to sit there and take him flirting with some whore, who he has probably already had, when I have just been told that my whole holiday was a sham.

I walked through my front door and slammed it behind me. I ran upstairs and threw my bag down on my bed. I collapsed face first into my pillow and chocked out sobs.

After about half an hour I felt myself softly drifting to sleep when I heard footsteps walking up the stairs. I felt panic shoot through me, I had forgot to lock the door. The door of my bedroom creaked open as someone walked through it.

“What was all that about?” Brian asked coming into my view.

“All what, me storming out? Try the fact that I was just told that I lost my virginity for someone else to gain one hundred dollars, and then after that you go and flirt with a girl that is known for her numerous STD’s.” I yelled thanking the lord my parents were at work.

“I wasn’t flirting with her, she was flirting with me.” he said as he sat on my bed.

“Yeah, but you used me, I don’t care how many times we did it after that, heck you were probably trying to boost your winnings, but you still used me, me of all people. You know how I feel about you and you still did it.”

“I didn’t use you, yeah the first time because you were drunk…”

“So you took advantage now? How do I know that I haven’t got some horrible disease because I know for a fact that you didn’t use a condom.” I screamed sitting up.

“I didn’t take advantage, and I’m clean. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, I thought that I could tell them before they said anything.” he said

“I didn’t even think that you knew about the holiday.”

“I did, I pretended I didn’t, I heard my parents talking about it and I told Matt and Jimmy.” he said

“I don’t care, just get out of my house.” I said quietly putting my head back on my pillow.

“Don’t be like that.” he said

“Get out.”

“No, I am going to make you understand that I love you, after the first time we had sex I realised that. You were drunk, I was completely sober, I stayed awake for hours that night freaking out about the fact that I enjoyed that more than any sex I had ever had before.”

“I don’t want to hear your bullshit, just go.” I yelled

Instead of doing as I said he lay down next to me, facing me and smiled. I rolled over trying to make him get the hint but instead he moved closer and pulled me into him. I rolled onto my back, why wouldn’t he just go? He knows that I don’t want him to be here and yet he wont just leave me alone. He moved his arms and sat up. He lifted his leg and pulled it over my waist locking me underneath him. I groaned and tried to pull him off me, but the force was to much.

“Why wont you believe me?” he begged

“Because, your everything and I’m practically nothing, that’s the difference between me and you, you will never be able to settle down and commit to anything, and I’m not risking getting my heart broken.”
♠ ♠ ♠
My fire alarm keeps going off lol, my moms cooking for you.

This is unreal, I havent even got the first chapter up for fragile and it has 5 stars already =D