Sequel: Streets

Mont Blanc

Chapter Eighteen

I smiled as the bell groaned, signalling it was lunch time. The first time I had got to spend time with my new friends in school. I have to say, I am pretty nervous. I remember Brian saying something about meeting him by the yellow trash can, all of the trash cans in the cafeteria are a different colour, for different things; shit heads actually think we are going to pay attention to it. I shoved my pen into my pocket and walked to my locker, opened it and shoved the books inside. I always get told off by my mom about not taking a bag to school, I don’t think she realises that its 2008, that’s what lockers are for. I made my way to the cafeteria, smiling slightly as I saw Brian and his friends sat at their table, by the yellow bin. Nobody except their friends sat there, and today it was me that was going to sit there. Yes, me.

Brian winked as I sat in the spare seat next to him.

“Hey.” I said quietly.

“Hey, dude, do you like healthy shit?” Jimmy asked. What the fuck?

“Erm, yeah.” I laughed. He nodded and threw an orange in my direction. I looked at his plate to see it was packed full of shit, I guess he must have had to buy an orange.

“Yo, Zacky, this is Val.” Matt said pointing at the dark haired girl sat next to him who nodded and waved. “Yeah, and don’t worry, she is all for ‘Project Zacky’.” He laughed. I nodded and looked at Brian, whose hand was inconveniently placed on my thigh. Thank God that we were sat in the corner.

“Dude thanks for helping me unpack yesterday, it was a great help.” he said smirking, I laughed thinking about the still packet cases that were still sat in the corner of his room, knowing for well no unpacking was done. I was about to answer as I heard a cough come from opposite me. I looked up to see a bunch of Blonde clones stood behind Matt.

“What the fuck Christa?” Matt yelled.

“What?” She asked, her high pitched voice ringing through me.

“You just fucking coughed all over my fucking sandwich.” He yelled.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I just wondered why the geek here, is sat, with you, at lunch. Even I am not allowed to sit with you.” She huffed, flicking her blonde straw like locks over her shoulder.

“You know what, Christa, he isn’t a geek, you just consider anyone smarter than you a geek, and that’s like the ninety nine percent of the entire population.” Brian said.

“Are you sure that isn’t sixty nine.” she said wiggling her eyebrows as she leant over the table, her boobs practically falling out of her top. I inwardly laughed at how slutty she was. I didn’t care that she was coming onto him, she was just acting so stupid.

“What’s going on?” I heard a male voice come from over where Jimmy was. I saw a small boy with a Mohawk grinning as he looked at the table.

“Fuck off, Johnny.” Jimmy said.

“What, why?” The boy asked with a frown on his face.

“Because, you badger us every lunch time, your like three years younger than us, piss off.” Brian said. The boy, Johnny, laughed and walked over to what looked like his own friends.

“Anyway, back to the point. Zack, is our friend, now put your puppies away, get some pride, and get the fuck away from us.” Brian hissed. Christa stood up straight, huffed, and left. I smiled to myself, thinking about how Brian made Christa back off, for me. ME! I still cant believe it. The girl every guy wants to get with and Brian told her to fuck off. I have the best boyfriend.

“So, Zack, I hear you play guitar.” Matt said as he took a bite of Val’s sandwich. She was extremely quiet. Way different from these guys.

“Yeah, I don’t really think that I am that good though.” I said shyly

“Brian tells us different, and apparently you were drunk while you played in front of him.”

“Well I-”

“Shut up, go to Brian’s tonight, he will bring you round to mine, there we shall make music.” Matt said

“In what way?” Brian winked.

“The Making music kinda way.” Matt said back sneering sarcastically.

“Anyways, I am heading to the bathroom.” Brian said before getting up and leaving. He got to the door and nodded towards the toilets. I smiled slightly before reaching down to my pockets.

“Hang on, I think I left my phone in my locker.” I said while I jumped up and ran out of the room. I walked towards the bathroom and entered them. The nasty smell of old soap and unlashed toilets wafted through the me. I shuddered and walked past the cubicles. At the second cubicle to the end a pair of hands pulled me into it. I jolted towards the wall, placing my hands out to stop me as I heard the door lock shut. I turned as a pair of familiar soft lips attached themselves to mine. I smiled into the kiss and placed my hand on the back of his head.

“Oh my gosh, Christa is such a slut.” Brian said as he moved away from me in the small space.

“I know, and I totally found it hot the way you stood up for me.” I said, my hands wrapping themselves around his neck.

“Really.” he said raising one of his eyebrows.

“Yeah, if we weren’t in some skanky bathroom we would so be having kinky sex in about half an hour.”

“Why half an hour?” he asked

“Because I know that you like the foreplay.” I laughed.

“Yeah, but as that science video said last week, the ‘click and bang’ style will always do for me as well.”

I smiled and unlocked the door and walking out. I felt a hand swipe my butt as Brian walked out the other way towards the door. My life was getting better by the second.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow you guys are being spoiled today!

=]