Sequel: Streets

Mont Blanc

Chapter Twenty One

“I cant believe you just said that!” I laughed as I sat on Brian’s bed.

“I’m sorry but its true,” he laughed back pointing to the TV.

“How can you say that, that’s a load of fucking bullshit,” I said.

“I can fucking easily say that, I would rather fuck Orlando Bloom that Johnny Depp.”

“But look, he isn’t Johnny Depp, he is Jack Sparrow, Orlando Bloom looks like a pussy in this movie,” I laughed. As you can probably tell, we were currently sat watching Pirates of the Caribbean, and we had been arguing for ages on who was hotter, Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom. All that shit with my parents had been pushed to the back of my mind now and I had come to the agreement that other things were more important at the moment, even though I don’t think a debate about who we think has the tightest ass out of the film is really that important.

I had learned that all of my assumptions about Brian had been wrong. All those years I had to suffer his little comments and rumours that he spread, all along I actually felt sorry for the girls that he ended up with, thinking that he probably treated them like shit and used them as a quick fuck so he could brag about it the next day. But how wrong I was, he is one of the most caring people that I have ever met, he constantly puts me first, and even though we have only been dating for little short of three weeks, we seem to have a bond that I have never felt before.

The little things like the huge grins he gives me when I see him, he always gives me a hug, just randomly taking me into his arms. The way he whispers sweet things into my ear after sex and how he cuddles up, normally cuddling is one way, but with this he cuddles me just as much as I do him. His friends aren’t all that bad either, I am starting to grow fond of Matt and Jimmy, even though he punched holes into my face today, but that’s not important, the important thing is that I am sixteen now and my life is finally getting onto the right track, maybe not with my parents, but it’s a start.

“Okay, I have a plan,” Brian said excitedly.

“Plan?”

“Yeah, because we cant really be together, both in the eyes of the law and our friends, I have a plan. During the week we will act totally normal, your only staying here because you have had a disagreement with your folks, that’s what we will tell the guys, so during the week we are in ‘friend mode’ I will pick you up on a Saturday night and bring you back on a Sunday to make it seem like we aren’t doing anything.”

“I don’t really know what you mean, like we don’t see each other after school, only as friends, but at weekends I stop here?” I pondered.

“Exactly, simple as, and when there is a party or something that we go to you can stop here anyway,” he said. I sort of understood what he meant, but fuck it, I am not going to wait in the dark forever because his friends are too homophobic.

“Okay,” I muttered.

He got up and walked over to his suitcase. Before I know it there is dirty underwear and t-shirts being thrown into my direction.

“Brian, what the fuck are you doing?” I asked through the sound of ruffling clothes.

“Unpacking.”

“Onto me?” I laughed.

“Hey, that sounds dirty,” he said as he stood up and grinned.

Him and his perverted mind.

“It wasn’t meant to. Dick,” I laughed.

“Whatever, you know you love me,” he said smiling sweetly.

“Yeah, I do.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a filler. I'm sorry, but I at least wanted to post something in honour of Avenged Sevenfold's achievements. For those of you who buy Kerrang! Magazine (I'm not sure if they do in other countries other than the UK) The readers poll was in this weeks issue. You will probably know that A7X are one of those Love/Hate bands, lots of people love them whereas loads hate them, and I think for them to win Best Band over Slipknot, My Chemical Romance, Bullet for my valentine and Paramore is a great success. Not only this but they came first place over Slipknot, Bullet for my Valentine, The Blackout and Elliot Minor, AND Synyster Gates won Sexiest Male category over Matt Tuck, Sean Smith, Jared Leto and Gerard Way.

But he is the sexiest male lmao.

So this post is just like a well done post. Also its Zacky V's birthday tomorrow, so on one of my stories there will be a really important post, that will keep you thinking =]

Also, 2 Comments? Really? That’s all I got on the last chapter, not that it really matters but a lot of my commenters have seemed to just disappear, I do like to know how I'm doing.

I would like to thank Dead!22 and Avenged7inshadowsX and all of those who make the effort to comment every chapter, your the people that have kept me writing.

WOW! I actually think that I wrote more in the A/N than I did in the actual chapter. Lawlz!