Sequel: Streets

Mont Blanc

Chapter Three

I felt the plane slowly become steady and I opened my eyes to see Brian just as pale as I was. I laughed at the fact that his hand was gripping mine so hard it was becoming white.

“And you call me a fag.” I sneered.

“Shut up. I was reaching for the arm rest but your hand was in the way.” he said defensively.

“Yeah, okay.” I said as he let go of my hand and resumed to look at the picture. I saw a smile form across his face and he laughed to himself slightly. I put my headphones back into my ears and resumed looking out of the window at the clouds that were going to keep me company for the next five hours. I noticed that the drinks lady was walking up the isle with her trolley full of ridiculously overpriced snacks. I pulled some notes out of my pocket and asked for some diet coke and some popcorn. As she bent over to pass me the stuff I looked at Brian who was totally checking her out. I paid and she continued her journey up the plane.

“Don’t you already have like eight girlfriends back home?” I asked.

“I don’t have any girlfriends, they are just there when I need a helping hand. Anyway, what’s it to you if I think that she’s hot, I didn’t ask her to practically shove her boobs in my face did I?” he said.

“You are so full of yourself.” I said laughing,

“Says the geek.” he muttered. That one struck a nerve,

“How am I a geek?” I asked.

“You actually do the work, you sit there and don’t talk to anybody and whenever someone offers to let you do something cool you refuse.” he laughed.

“Well when you forty and a drunken slob and you look back on the days you fucked up in school and you regret it then you see me there doing something I love and earning good money for it and being happy.” I said opening my popcorn.

“Well at least I don’t waste my life.”

“Neither do I. But while your out getting drunk with people you don’t know and I’m there maybe not having much fun but at least I’m being safe.” I said

“Whatever.”

I smirked and removed my seatbelt and stood up looking over the seats in front of me.

“Hey.” I said to my mom.

“Have you been ordering crap again.” she laughed.

“No.” I said with a mouth full of popcorn.

“So who have you been talking to?” she asked.

“Brian.” I muttered

“Brian, as in Brian, Brian?” she asked

“Ha, yes.” I answered “don’t talk to him please. He has changed a lot since you last was him.” the last thing I wanted is him having another reason to pick on me.

“Okay.” she said resuming the conversation she was having with my dad. I turned around quickly and saw Brian blush and turn his head. Was he checking me out?
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you for all the comments.
3 stars already, and that was only two chapters.

=D I'm a happy bunny