Sequel: Streets

Mont Blanc

Chapter Six

*Flashback*

I was sat on my bed. Me and Brian had took the bus to the mall today, he said he wanted to buy me some new shit for my birthday. At the moment he was messing with my CD’s, swapping them and looking through them.

“Crap. Got it. Never heard of them. Gay shit. More crap.” he laughed as he threw the CD’s of the pile and onto my bed. I came out to him a month ago, he was a little weird with me at first, but that passed soon enough.

“Come on, we only have three minutes left of my birthday.” I said.

“And, its only a birthday.” he laughed sitting next to me

“Only a birthday, I am officially a fucking teenager now.” I laughed. He looked at me and pushed me to the floor and pounced on me. We wrestled like two dogs, he scratched my arms, so I bit his face and so on. He ended up pinning me on the red carpet and sighing as he put his head on the floor be my ear.

“We haven’t wrestled like that in ages.” he laughed

“I know.” I whispered trying to re-gain my breath. I turned my head so that I was looking at him. He was looking directly into my eyes. What happened next was totally out of character, for both of us. I tightened my grip on his shoulder and put my lips to his in a simple kiss. Nothing more, nothing less than a two second kiss. I felt him kiss back and I pulled away and he stood up. I cannot believe what just happened.

*End flashback*


“You know what, I’m not even up for arguing with you. I don’t give a shit, when you new friends leave you because your such a jerk, don’t come crying to me.” I said brushing past him to walk into my cabin. Fucking asshole.

“Hey Zacky, what was all that about out there?” my mom asked

“Just Brian being a jerk.” I mumbled

“I don’t know what happened to you. Your mother and I come up with an idea that the Haner’s love and you still wont get along.” my dad said

“What idea?” I asked

“That we all go on holiday together to see if you can at least talk to each other.” My mom said

“What the fuck, you did all this?” I shouted

“What, you think that this is just a coincidence.” My dad laughed

“I cannot believe you did this.” I said grabbing my board, goggles and gloves and stormed out.

Assholes, thinking they can just go and do that. I walked up to the Haner’s cabin and banged on the door.

“What. Oh, its only you.” Brian said stuffing his mouth full of pizza. Tramp.

“Where are your parents?” I asked. He opened the door wider to reveal his mom and dad on the couch. I walked in and stood in the doorway.

“If you think that this whole, ‘lets force them together’ thing is going to work then you need your heads sorted out. There is no way I am going to talk to your whore of a son.” I yelled turning on my heal and leaving.

“I’d rather be a whore than a virgin.” I heard Brian yell before shutting the door.

I carried my board up the hill to where the chair lifts were and caught one. I cannot believe he brought up the virgin thing again. I don’t really care that I haven’t had sex, to be honest couldn’t give a fuck. At least I wont have a disease on my dick by the time I’m twenty. I jumped of the chairlift and trudged alone in the snow. I’m not going to stay here for long, jetlag is staring to get to me.

I walked along the mountain until I came to a part that was quiet, away from the kids and adults, where I can go into my own world. I stopped at a place that was half snow, half trees, it looked pretty decent for snowboarding. I strapped my boots to my board and began gliding down to the bottom. I watched at the world passed me by as I swung from side to side on the white blankets. I laughed to myself at my situation. My parents, actually thought, that I was going to become friends with the guy that made my life hell for years, just because we are on holiday together, just because he is in the cabin next to me doesn’t mean I have to talk to him.

I continued down the hill, I noticed a lot of trees were coming up, I hadn’t seen them from the mountain top. I skidded and swayed, trying to come to a halt. My straps on the board were coming loose because of my amount of friction. My foot became loose and I lost my way into the trees. I tried dodging them the best I could but the wind took over as I was blown into a tree hitting my head, blackness swamping my body.