Sequel: Streets

Mont Blanc

Chapter Eight

*Zacky’s Point of view*

I woke up to the light pouring through the window. Where am I? I looked around to see none of the stuff in the cabin was mine, but someone else’s. I lifted my head to find blood on the pillow, I felt my face and that was sticky with blood too. I looked over my shoulder to see Brian asleep in the chair. For God’s sake, why did he have to find me. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and put my head in my hands. Why was I so stupid last night, I could have died. I stood up and noticed Brian’s eyes were open a crack.

“Your alive then.” he smirked

“It looks that way.” I said getting my board from the corner. It was ruined, the boot straps had snapped and there were deep scratches in the paintwork.

“If your mom didn’t have such a nagging voice I would have left you there.” he laughed

“No, you wouldn’t, I know you.”

“Okay, I would have untied you, then left you.” he said standing up, cracking his knuckles while doing so.

“Oh, for crying out loud. Why are you such a pig?” I asked

“I’m not a pig, I just don’t like you.” he muttered. I threw my board down on the bed and moved closer to him. I pushed him against the wall, my hands on his waist, our crotches pressed against each others. I moved my lips up so they were in line with his.

“Okay then, tell me you don’t like this. Tell me that you wouldn’t love it if we had sex, right here, right now. Tell me that the only reason that you don’t talk to me anymore is because you hate my guts for kissing you.” I whispered. He gulped as his eyes flickered from my eyes to my mouth. He licked his lips, then bit on his bottom one.

“You cant can you.” I smirked, my fingers tracing the skin on his hips. Where the fuck was this coming from. I had never been this sexual with anyone my entire life. Oh well.

“I never said I hated you in the first place.” he whimpered

“Yes, you did, you have said it to me countless times. But you and I both know what you want.” I said. I pulled away from him, walking and picking my board up and walking out of his room passing both Mr and Mrs Haner on my way. As I trudged through the snow to my cabin I heard a window open and Brian stick his head out.

“What the fuck do you think your doing. Fucking fag, I would never in a million years want anything to do with you in that way.” he yelled

“But you never denied it in there. Admit it, you would absolutely love it if I came back in there and bent over for you.” I laughed walking backwards to my house. Carefully.

“That’s disgusting.” he shouted

“Is it? Really? Just admit the fact that your in denial. You go and get drunk constantly and have sex all the time because you cant have what you really want.” I shouted turning around and walking into my cabin, not wanting another argument. I walked into the kitchen where I found my parents.

“Oh, Zack, are you alright?” my mom asked rushing over to my.

“Yeah, just a bump on the head.”

“Yeah, a bloody bump on the head. You look like shit.” my dad said looking up from the magazine he was reading.

“Did Brian look after you?” my mom questioned

“Yeah, well sort of. I only just woke up so I don’t know.” I said walking into my room. I looked into the full length mirror, I looked like shit. My eyeliner was all down my face, clumps of blood in my hair, my clothes all ruffled and wrinkled. I cannot believe what just happened between me and Brian. It was so unlike me to do something like that. I looked at the clock in the corner of my room, it read 2:38 pm. My God I had been out for a long time.

I walked over to my wardrobe where I pulled out my bag. I looked inside and found what I was looking for. My vodka.