Sequel: Streets

Mont Blanc

Chapter Nine

“Well fuck you then, asshole.” I yelled at the bouncer as I stumbled out of yet another bar. It was coming onto 2am and I had been kicked out of six bars or clubs. Either because I am underage, or causing trouble. Its not my fault if the dick gave me the wrong drink. I sang to myself as I swayed along the path, who knew the middle of nowhere could be so lively. At about half eight I ran out of my booze, so I made my way into the town.

“Watch where your going kid.” I heard someone yell as I walked into them. I turned and saw the mans face and laughed hysterically. He had a moustache. Ha, an Italian moustache at that. After my outburst I continued on my journey home. I sang the whole way there, my songs ranging from Britney to Barney.

I reached the cabins about half an hour later and stood between them both. I saw that my parents were on the couch watching TV still, never early sleepers. I could not let them see me this drunk. I stumbled to Brian’s window where I peered through to see his form sat on the bed strumming a guitar. I thumped his window loudly to get his attention. Once he was looking at me I laughed and began waving my hand. He walked up to the window putting his finger to his lips fiercely, I copied his actions, making a shush sound as I did so.

“What the fuck are you doing.” he spat as he opened his window.

“I cant let them see me like this, I’ll be fucking, what’s the word?” I pondered

“Grounded?” he offered

“YES, that it. Grounded, I will get grounded.” I laughed

“And I care?” he said

“Yes, because you don’t want me to get grounded, so I am going to sleep here.” I laughed while attempting to climb through his window.

“Well shush because my parents are asleep.” he said helping me through.

“Okay.” I whispered. Once I was fully inside I ran towards the guitar and began playing.

“I didn’t know you played.” he smiled. Why was he being so nice.

“There’s a lot you don’t know about me.” I winked and blew him a kiss

“Again with the gay.”

“What, you know you are.” I laughed putting the guitar down.

“I think I might be bi.” he said quickly

“What. Why did you just say that?” I slurred

“Because I can talk to you when your drunk because you wont remember.” he said sitting next to me

“Oh, okay.” I laughed. I didn’t mind he was telling me, heck if I remembered this, it would be great to post on the internet.

“So you have a thing for the guys huh?” I said

“Sort of.” he whispered

“I knew it.” I exclaimed standing up and pointing at him.

“How?” he asked

“Because, why would a hot guy like you even pay attention to me.” I said

“That doesn’t make any sense.” he laughed

“Yes it fucking does, use your ears.” I said moving over to him. He was sat with his legs outstretched in front of him, I moved myself onto his lap wrapping my legs around his waist.

“What are you doing?” he panicked

“Shhh.” I said putting a finger to his lips. “We are going to see if you really like guys. You are going to fuck me.” I said

“What, your drunk. Go home.” he said trying to push me off him. I leaned closer and put my mouth to his ear.

“You know you want to.” I said flicking my tongue out to lick the shell of his ear. He whimpered and pushed me backwards onto the bed. “That’s more like it. Take advantage. See if I care. Do it while I don’t hate you.”

“Are you sure.” he asked, his lips ghosting mine.

“Like your boner.” I laughed.

He pushed his lips down to mine in a much needed kiss. I giggled drunkenly when I felt his tongue at my mouth. I pulled away and began laughing.

“What the fuck?” he asked

“Nothing, I just never thought that my first time would be with you.” I laughed

“Well, it is, so deal with it before I kick you out.”

“Why have you changed all of a sudden?” I asked randomly

“How?”

“Your being nice to me.” I said

“Well when I saw you out there, all alone and drunk in the cold, my heart sort of melted.”

“You cliché.” I laughed

“Shut up.” he said kissing me again. This time when he added his tongue, I didn’t laugh. Instead I opened my mouth to let his tongue flow with mine. I moaned softly and wrapped my arms around his upper body and his hands flew to my hips. He lowered his body down to mine as he straddled me. I could feel that he was getting hard, I was too, his hands slowly disappeared up my shirt as he pulled me back up to remove it. Once removed he pushed me back down again, still kissing me.

My hands pulled at his shirt, wanting rid of it. I pulled it over his head, breaking the kiss for a moment, instead of returning to my lips, his mouth moved down the my neck. He was definitely experienced. The sweet kisses on my neck soon turned to slight nibbling. He began to suck and bite at whatever skin he hadn’t already attacked. I moaned softly as his hand gently began rubbing me through my jeans. It felt so different when someone else was in control. Heck it felt different when there was someone else, other than my hand that is.

“I cant believe we’re doing this.” he muttered against my skin

“We don’t have to.” I said slowly becoming sober realising what I was doing, becoming more nervous.

“Shh, I want to.” he said leaning back in to kiss me.

“Are you just doing this so that you can go to school saying I raped you or some shit?” I asked pulling away

“No, now kiss me.” he said

“What the fuck. You make my life hell for years, now you want sex?” I said sobering up even more, now realising what the hell was going on

“Yes.” he laughed

“Why? You bully me about my sexuality and now this.”

“Come on. Nobody has to find out.” he said and kissed me again. Unlucky for me I gave in.