Sequel: Untitled Two

Untitled

Chapter Eleven

It’s at this moment that I always start to get the song ‘Everlasting Love’ stuck in my head on moments like this, I mean, I was planning a little drink with him. So why not?

I asked if he wanted a drink. He agreed. I asked him what he wanted. He said he didn’t mind, whatever was less hassle to make. I then offered some fresh London tap water, straight from the treatment plant, he then asked for apple juice. In fact I fancied apple juice. So that’s what I gave him, and myself.

We sat at opposite ends of the dining room table for quite some time. It was eerie having someone else in the house but yet it was just so quiet.

After a while of talking to him about French courses and the fact that I had an important speech to deliver to the nation tomorrow afternoon at three, he said that perhaps I needed some relaxation. I decided to play along with this and see what I could achieve.

20 seconds later I was carrying him upstairs to my bedroom and we both collapsed onto the King size bed. From then on, it was fairly obvious I think what happened. We had intercourse until the early hours...really early hours. But I didn’t really care to be honest, I was in love, and I realised that I really did like this gorgeous figure of a man. The black hair with the blonde fringe, and 5’11” height, the fitness. God he really was sex on legs. He was pretty much perfect, we had similar interests and we just got on brilliantly. What could be more perfect than that?