The Black parade

Teenagers Part 2

I saw his lip quiver slightly, his gritted teeth like a menacing vise.

I ducked just in time when he fired the pistol, the sound of it cutting through the sound barrier, the small "POP! VWOO!" sound of it's sonic boom flashing past my head.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I shouted at him hysterically.

"Back off ____! Get away from me before I put a bullet in your brain!"

When he said my name, it came out as a low drone...my real name was worthless here in hell.

"What are you doing? Why are you doing this?!"

He smirked and turned away, resting his pistol on his right shoulder, "Hm..don't you know ____, Those boys and girls in their stupid clique, they're always looking down on me, calling me names, names that stick and never rinse clean! They've been calling me that damned nickname since middle school! You remember that shit ___?"

I did, "Small ____," Even his name was useless here.

"That's it! That's fucking!" He screamed, stomping his feet and swinging the pistol around madly, "Don't ever call me that again!!!! You fucking hear me ____! It was because of that name, I realized I was never gonna fit in much!"

I tried to calm him, rising to my feet, and slowly approaching him, "But if you're troubled and hurt...you don't need to shoot up people!"

He turned to face me, his face suddenly swelling up from a dozen black eyes, busted lips, and broken noses, "You see this shit ___?! You see it?! I just snuck this shit into school, right under my shirt! I made those bastards pay for the things that they did to me! Oh they paid! And now, I'm laughing!"

His laughter was maddening! He started to fire off his pistol at random, shooting it here and there, one shot grazing my temple.

"Stop ___! This is useless and stupid! Put the gun down now!" I shouted, taking a step closer.

He trained the gun on me, "Don't come any closer ___! Do, and I'll kill you too!"

I halted my advance, "Easy __! Just fuckin take it easy! Don't do anything stupid! Is this what mom would want? Is this what Audrey would want?!"

That brought him to his senses, "Audrey?" he lowered his weapon.

"Yeah, do you think she'd want to see you like this?" I continued, taking a step towards him.

"Fuck you ___! You...you...you have no right to talk about her! She was the only one who cared and loved me for me! And what did those assholes on the football team do?! They jumped her after school, and gang raped her, all because she was nice to me! They did that shit to get to me! To teach me a lesson! Now, she's so fuckin traumatized by it...they might as well pull the plug! It's my fault!"

I soon realized, I should not have brought her up. My brothers head was hunched over, the gun limp in his hand. I made another move towards him.

"Back the fuck up___! The only way you're gonna get this from me is over my head body!"
He screamed at me, then raised the pistol to his head.

"No! Stop ____! Just...fucking..stop!" I shouted, moving towards him again.

"Fuck off...you and your mother...." he said, as he pulled the trigger.

I screamed, his eyes closed tightly as the bullet passed through his skull and lodged into a wall, taking a gob of brain matter, bone, and blood.
He toppled over onto his side, his body twitching, his eyes open, blood gushing out of his ears, nose, and mouth.

"Fug...fug...fug...fug..." he kept murmuring.

I ran up to him, in complete horror, "Why the fuck did you do that _____?!! Why the fuck did you do this?!!"

His complacent eyes slowly rolled around in his head, "Fug....fuck...fug...fuck....din...do...right....can't....sh..sh..she...see...can't see....finish...muh..muh...fug...fuck...finishhhhh..muh..off...."

Black tears streamed down my face, staining his blood spattered one.

"No! No! I can't..do that!"

His right had twitched, I could see his finger trying to work the trigger, but his motor functions were lacking. He tried to move his arm, but only ended up shitting himself.

I vomited blood instead of bile, "Oh God!!!! Oh GOOOOOODDD!!!" I screamed, clasping my head with both of my hands in dismay.

"Yo..yo...ki..kic....kill...muh....pl..pl..plweash..." He sputtered.

I nodded, sniffling, taking the still warm gun from his chilled hand, and pulled back the hammer.

The trigger was slippery with his blood, I took aim.

"Maybe they'd have leaved you alone...but not me....not me ____. "

I closed my eyes and pulled the trigger, the gunshot loud and echoed.

I had missed.

I rechecked my aim..and this time...I kept my eyes open.

I dropped the gun, numb...cold....dead yet again.

A shadow of ages ago, came...the one one who beat me up back in the park...my lost trial. He came and slowly scooped up my dead brother, gently carried him away.

"It is done now, my hate dies with him..." The shadow called over it's shoulder.

I wiped my face with my pale pasty arm, the IV suddenly burning in my flesh.

"TIME TO GO YOUNG MASTER! TIME TO GO! FOLLOW MY VOICE!" I heard Virgil call out from nowhere.

I nodded, let out one last sob at the sight of the blood stained floor, then turned and shuffled my way off to the parade.