Your Hand in Mine

I'm Just One In A Crowd- But You Made Me Mean Some

I woke up in bed next to Gabe, cuddled up to his chest, his head resting on mine, and his arms protectively around me. To be honest, I didn't want to move. I didn't want to ruin the moment- a moment I felt at peace. Gabe was unlike no other- he made me feel so safe, so protected. I guess it's because, no matter what he says, he saved me. I guess I just saved him back. He shifted, and I knew he had awaken. But he didn't move. He kept me in his arms and squeezed on to me, kissing my forehead.

"Gabe." I whispered, moving so I could look at him.

"Yeah?"

"Why do you want to die?"

"I...don't. Back then, things were hard...until I met you. Last night, old feelings came feeling back and the guy...remembering how hurt you got- it...already killed me inside. I just couldn't take knowing I can't take back what happened to you."

A smile crept to my face and soon his.

"I love you, Gabriel."

"Awww. Come here." He said pulling me back down so I was resting on him again.

"Gabe.."

"Yeah?" He answered, stroking my hair.

"Do you promise you will never leave me?"

"I promise. We'll always be best friends, Gracie, always."

A smile made it's way on my face, and I couldn't explain the feeling I had in the pit of my stomach. I squeezed on to him tight before jumping out of the bed and running to the kitchen to make coffee. In a matter of minutes the coffee was done and Gabe was walking through the kitchen door, running a hand through his hair. He always looked so good without having to do nothing to himself. I envy him for that simple fact.

"Want coffee?" I asked in hopes to raise his spirits which didn't seem to be too up on the scale right now.

"Sure." He replied sitting down at the bar.

I poured him a cup and sat down in front of him, running a hand through his hair. His eyes closed as he enjoyed me running my fingers through his thick, dark hair. I giggled causing a smile to appear on his face.

"Want to tak about it?" I asked.

He looked up at me, confused.

"What?" He asked, dumbfounded.

"Whats on your mind- want to talk about it?"

He shook his head, "It's just here the past couple of days we haven't had me and you time. It's always you and vicky or me and Ryland and Nate- or just all of us. We just haven't spent time together." He groaned.

I laughed, "Okay. Lets spend the day together."

"But you're supposed to go shopping with Vicky."

I smiled and grabbed the phone, dialing in Vickys number.

"Hello?" came a cheerful voice.

"Hey Vicky! You know how we are supposed to hang out today?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think I can take a rain check on that?"

"Oh yeah, that's fine. We can always go to the mall tomorrow or something. Is it Gabe?"

I chuckled, "Yeah, it is. We just miss each other."

"You're like a couple! Oh my god. Well, okay, that's fine. I'll just hang out with Ryland or something."

"Okay. See you tomorrow then."

"Okay. Bye, babe."

"Bye." I said hanging up.
When I turned to look at Gabe again, he had a huge smile placed on his face.

"Aww! You're so awesome, Gracie Love!" He said, tackling me with a hug and kisses on the cheek.

I laughed, "Anything for you, Gabey baby."
--

"AHH! You better get away from be Gabriel Eduardo Saporta or I will kill you!" I screamed, running from him and the big can of whip cream.

"Come on!!! Just let me spray it on you!"

"Let me hit you in the balls!"

"You can touch them...just don't hit. Do you want me to be able to have kids?" He said, crossing his arms for dramatic affect.

"Not if they're going to be like you!"

He gasped and clutched his chest, "I can't believe you said that!"

"Oh! I did." I said, trying to hide the smile on my face.

Before I knew it, He dashed across the kitchen to me and pinned me on the floor, spraying me with the sticky whip cream.

"AHH!" I screamed, trying to stop him, and laughing as he squirted it in my mouth.

I grabbed the can from him and began spraying him as well. He just grabbed another can. We rolled around, pinning each other down, spraying whip cream all over each other. As the last bit of the whip cream was sprayed on my head, he smiled in victory and fell beside me- stretching out across the kitchen floor. I laughed as I looked him over- whip cream covering every inch of him and a stack of whip cream about an inch high on the tip of his nose. I sweeped it off with my finger and licked it. He laughed as he pulled me into a hug.

"Are you ever going to go to college?"

"Next year, Gabey baby! I'm only nineteen- let me relax from school."

He chuckled, "So tomorrow Alex is having a pool party- You up for it?"

"Yep! But I'm going to go buy a new bathing suit!" I screamed, excitedly.

"What! You have hundreds of bathing suites- New ones!"

"...So! I want Alex's summerisalmostover pool party bathing suit!"

He groaned, "Do I have to come?"

"It's a Gabey-Gracie day! Of course you have to come, silly!" I replied with a bright smile.

He only groaned more, "But bathing suit shopping?"

"Fiiine. I'll go with Victoria."

"Good and while you do that- I'm going to take a naaap." He said, standing up and running out of the kitchen.

I giggled and called Victoria. She planned to meet me in 20 minutes- Enough time to take a quick shower and get ready. As I was putting the finishing touches on my make up, Gabe yelled that she was here. I ran out of my room to the living room, and we embraced, squealing.

"You just saw her yesterday!"

"It's been 38 hours, Gabe." She said turning towards him looking at him like he was an idiot.

He shook his head, "Girls."

It took us 2 hours to find the perfect bathing suit along with the perfect shoes and other accessories to go with it while we weren't swimming! And a cute outfit with accessories for jus the party- talk about crazy. I couldn't help but to laugh as I thought about this. We could never go to the mall just for one thing. By the time we got home, it was 8- spending a total of 6 hours at the mall, and personally, I was starving! Vicky dropped me off and made her way back to her place, while I rushed in.

"Gaabe!" I screamed, running towards his room.

He opened up his door as I headed down the hall.

"Yeah, sugar pumpkin muffin pie?"

I laughed, "Uhh...What?"

He shrugged and embraced me into a hug.

"What all did you buy?" He asked, astonished, eyes wide and mouth hanging.

"Weell-"

"Don't tell me the whole mall!"

"Nooo. I bought a bathing suit- then accessories for the bathing suit. Then I bought a cute outfit to wear and accessories for that outfit. Then I saw these awesome shose that I just had to get and oh! I bought you a lollipop!" I screamed, a smile on my face.

His mouth dropped to the floor.
"Are you serious?"

I nodded, a smile still placed on my face.

"Good thing I didn't come! Where's my lollipop?!"

I laughed at him and threw him the lollipop.

"Do you want to order chinese food and watch a movie?"

I nodded, walking to my room to put my things up, and undressing into pajamas. When I walked back into the living room he was picking out different movies.

"What do you want to see? A horror or comedy?"

"A romance."

"Oh no."

"Oh yes."

"Oh no."

"Oh yes!" I raised my voice, smiling.

"Comedy?"

I sighed in defeat, "Fine."

Which only made him smile in triumph and grabbed a movie, sliding it in. By the time the previews were done, and we had everything in the living room situated- the food was here. We cuddled up on the couch and ate out of the cute little cartins they give you. Just another night with Gabe- nothing special but everything I'd never want to lose.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this isn't such a great part. Infact, I think it sucks. Well, I know it sucks. Just bear with me. It was more of a filler, but I think it was important due to the fact you need to see how they are in just a day to day basis. And I'm sure no one's life is like a bad movie- drama point to drama point. One day someones getting raped, commiting suicide- and then they decide to become cult murders, when they're pulling out of the driveway they kill the dog. Ya know? Life isn't always so eventful. I want this to be more real. So please, deal with the lame stuff because when the big and good stuff comes along- you'll appreciate it more.

...I think.
<3

Anyways, you guys didn't give me four new comments, but you did give me two, a few more readers, and a new subscriber- I was pleased, so I updated. Now, maybe if you would have did better, you would have a better part. hehe.

Comment, Subscribe, Get me more readers, and I'll update.