What Happens Under The Sun

Chapter Ten

I rolled over and found my cheek pressed against skin that wasn't mine. Where the hell was I? I opened my eyes and found myself lying on someone's chest. And then I remembered last night.

Oh my god did I ever.

It was the best sex I'd had in my entire life. Tom knew how to do everything just right, even without me saying anything, he knew just how to make me moan. I didn't know if I'd be able to walk, but dear lord we'd do that again if I had anything to say about it.

I looked up and Tom was already awake, unmoving so not to disturb me. He was running one hand idly through my hair as he stared at the ceiling, a contented look on his face. I moved up onto the pillow next to him and he realized I was awake.

''Hey.'' He said with a soft smile. I kissed him gently on the lips.

''Hey.'' I replied.

I looked at the clock; it was just about noon.

''How long have you been up?'' I asked as I stretched. He wrapped one arm around me as I stretched and I put my arms on top of his when I finished.

''Not long, I didn't want to wake you though, I figured you'd need all the rest you could get after last night.'' He said with a proud smirk.

''Where did you learn how to do that?'' I asked as I thought back to last night and an involuntary shiver rippled through me.

''Practice.'' He said earnestly and I wished I hadn't asked him.

''I didn't need to hear that.'' I said as I sat up and he chuckled.

I grabbed his shirt from yesterday off the floor and pulled it over my head. I got up and headed to the bathroom. It turned out I could walk.

''What are you doing?'' he asked when I reached the bathroom door.

''Going in the shower.'' I replied. He got up almost instantly and joined me in the bathroom not bothering to put any clothes on.

''Anything to see me naked huh?'' I asked playfully as I turned the water on.

''Naked and wet.'' He whispered in my ear and then kissed my neck.

I smirked and then pulled my shirt off. I stepped into the shower and Tom was quick to follow me. I stood with my back to him, letting the water cascade down my front.

He wrapped his arms around my now wet body and began to kiss my neck. I turned to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I turned to him and put my arms around his neck, pressing my lips against his. I would have expected him to deepen the kiss, but he didn't, it remained sweet and innocent.

Our 'relationship' to this point had been purely physical as our attraction was. I had no desire to get into another relationship, but standing there with him, both of us naked, sharing this innocent kiss, I couldn't help but feel like there was more to him and me then just great sex, like we had a connection.

Last night I had stopped him from finishing his explanation about his guitar, not because I didn't care to know –even though that's what I told him- but because I didn't want to know. I didn't want to hear anything that would spark the feeling that would undoubtedly end in heartbreak because I didn't want to get hurt again. I couldn't get hurt again.

As my mind drew this conclusion, I decided that I needed to pull away, to make this less sweet, less innocent, less affectionate.

I parted his lips with my tongue and deepened the kiss. Yea I was blocking him out, so what? It's not like both weren't enjoying it.

I turned so that he had me pressed against the wall. I pushed back against the wall and wrapped my legs around his waist. As I started to kiss down his neck, I could feel him hard on my thigh.

''Someone's excited.'' I murmured playfully in his ear.

I kissed back along his jaw line to his lips and bit lightly on his bottom lip. I ran one hand down his stomach to just below his bellybutton and then back up. He shivered slightly.

''Goddamn tease.'' He muttered through gritted teeth.

''If I'm such a tease why are y- AH!'' he slammed into me and dug my nails into his shoulders.

He replaced his lips on mine and kissed me hungrily as he picked up the pace and I rolled my hips in sync with his.

He moved down to my chest, kissing and sucking along my collarbone and I could feel all the muscles in the pit of my stomach growing tighter by the second.

He slammed into me again, hitting the right spot and I threw my head back in a loud moan. He smirked at me before I grabbed him by the back of his neck and forced his lips onto mine.

The muscles in my stomach were so tight, I knew I was close and by the look on his face he was too. He hit that spot again and I raked my nails down his back.

The muscles in the pit of my stomach suddenly loosened and I screamed as I came. Tom was right behind me and he moaned loudly.

We stayed there for a minute as we tried to steady our breathing. He let me down from the wall and my legs were a little shaky. I stumbled into him and he smirked.

''Shut up.'' I said and he chuckled.

We actually got through the rest of the shower without one of us falling helplessly to the other's methods of seduction and then we went back out to get dressed.

I only had what I was wearing last night but I felt too clean now to put on my sweaty workout clothes.

''Give me a shirt.'' I commanded and Tom pulled one out of his bag.

''How do I know I'll get it back?'' He asked, holding it just out of my reach.

''You can take it off.'' I said with a wink as I snatched it out of his hand.

I put his shirt on. It came down to just above my knees. I balled my clothes from yesterday and walked towards the door.

''How are you going to get back to your room?'' he asked as he pulled a shirt of his own on. My room was only four doors down from his.

''I'll run fast.'' I said and he chuckled.

I opened the door, looked to make sure the hall was empty, and then bolted for my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Now, I know you were all expecting a second half to what i started in the last chapter, but hopefully the lovely smut in this chapter makes up for my cutting off the last one!

Just so you all know, I'll also be posting two chapters tomorrow afternoon because from Friday night to Monday night, I wont be posting anything due to lack of computer, but I will be writing the next few chapters in my notebook and will have something for you when I get back.

Thanks for reading!