What Happens Under The Sun

Chapter Twenty

''Cut it out. I'm sleeping.'' I muttered as Tom lightly kissed up and down my neck.

''If you were sleeping you wouldn't be talking.'' He muttered against my throat.

''I'm not.'' I giggled.

''Right.'' He laughed and then kissed me lightly on the lips.

''Hi.'' I said, turning my head to face him.

''Hi.'' He said with that charming smile of his.

I sat up and ran my hands through my hair, trying to untangle the knots. Tom ran a hand lightly down my bare back and I smirked at him over my shoulder.

The clock read twelve. We always seemed to sleep late, even when we weren't up all night screwing each other.

I stayed sitting up and Tom continued to run his fingers lightly up and down my back. It tickled and I giggled.

''So you're ticklish then?'' he asked, raising his eyebrows.

''No.'' I answered flatly. It was a lie, but he didn't know that.

''I think you're lying.'' He said. Maybe he did know.

''Nope, I'm just not- haha! Stop!'' I giggled as he started to tickle me and I fell backwards onto the bed.

''Stop! Stop!'' I laughed, trying to push his hands away.

We were lying precariously close to the edge, but unfortunately for Tom, we figured that out the hard way. I pushed back on his shoulders; laughing so hard tears were starting to build in my eyes, and he went down.

He hit the floor with a thud and my mouth formed a small 'o'.

''Tom?'' I asked as I sat up, trying not to laugh. He had been asking for it.

He popped up beside the bed with his eyebrows furrowed like an angry two year old and I burst out laughing.

''I don't think it's very funny.'' He said as he stood up.

''You were- asking- for it!'' I laughed. My sides and cheeks hurt from laughing and I fell back onto the pillow.

He stood beside the bed, watching me laugh and a smile crept across his lips.

''You're lucky you're so cute.'' He said, shaking his head slightly.

As my laughter died down, he made his way to the couch where his guitar was sitting. He picked up the instrument and sat down.

''Gonna play something for me?'' I asked, propping myself up on my forearms.

''I could do that.'' He said with a smile.

He thought for a second and then started to strum. It was something I'd never heard before but it was quite catchy and the face Tom made as he played was quite priceless. It was a mix between the faces he made when he was concentrating, and when he was having an orgasm. I smirked.

''FOREVER SACRED!'' Bill suddenly sang as he burst through the door.

''Ah!'' I squealed, trying to cover myself with the sheet. I had nothing on my top half.

''What the hell Bill! How'd you get in?'' Tom asked as Bill slapped a hand over his eyes.

''Swiped your spare key.'' Bill said, holding it up. Tom walked towards him and snatched the key out of his hand.

''I didn't realize she was here though, it was so quiet last night.'' Bill said with a bit of a smirk.

Tom tossed a shirt to me as he pulled a pair of shorts on.

''That's why you don't just burst in.'' Tom said. Bill peeked through his fingers just as I had pulled my shirt on and the put his hand down.

Tom walked to the bed and flopped down, resting his head on my chest.

''What do you want?'' he asked, looking at Bill.

''We're going for breakfast.'' He replied.

''Says who?'' Tom asked.

''Says me.'' Bill told him and then turned towards the door.

''Oh, and you might want to put some clothes on. Being half naked in public is often frowned upon.'' He said before he left and I laughed lightly.

''I'm sorry about that.'' Tom said when Bill was gone.

''It's ok, I don't mind your brother.'' I said, playing absently with his dreads.

We were silent for a minute and then he spoke.

''Do you really want to go for breakfast?'' he asked, propping himself up on his hands so that his face was level with mine. He sounded like he didn't want to go.

Instead of an answer, I put one hand on the back of his neck and pressed my lips firmly against his. I felt him smile.

''Me neither.''
♠ ♠ ♠
I just wanted to thank everyone who's commented, one of the highlights of my day is reading your thoughts on my chapters!

Thanks to my silent readers and subscribers too! I appreciate everything!