Status: currently editing

Bam Margera's My Dad - What!

the Sharpest Lives Are The Deadliest To Lead

as i walked out of the bathroom i could hear yelling downstairs.

i instantly recognized Missy's voice, and Bam's, but not the third one. detective jade is on the prowl.

"its Missy's ex Daniel he randomly showed up, begging miss to get back with him then sucker punched Bam, who then hit Daniel with his board, the also kicked him in the nuts for trying to man handle Missy. so now Bam and Missy are yelling at Daniel. i personally want to fight him because of what he said to Missy, but i decided not to" Ville said from the top step.
well looks like there is no detective work to be done. ville, my faithful wannabee servant has done it for me. i laughed at the thought of Ville Fighting. this man is so gentle that he wouldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat, but In case he did hit the water he'd apologize repeatedly, then take the water for a beer.

"i still wouldn't go down there its getting pretty heated." Ville finished

" then why are you on the stairs Mr. Valo? don't you know eavesdropping is a sin?" i asked as i sat down.

" its too funny to pass up. Missy's ex is basically saying whatever comes to his mind first. half of it doesn't even make sense. sit and listen for 2 minutes, thats basically all you need to realize the comedy part of it." Ville said then smiled at me. i have a feeling that ville was basically everyone best friend in this household

"HURRY UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT! OR IMMA FUCKING HIT YOU WITH MY BOARD AGAIN!" Bam yelled. must admit Bam angry is something that is rarely seen

i heard the front door slam, signifying that 'Daniel' was gone.

" you OK?" Bam asked Missy

" yeah thanks Bam i really owe you one for getting him out" Missy replied.

Aw they're having a moment. ville turned and gave me a certain look that basically said ' they're in love!' i smiled and nodded in agreement

" no problem.. Missy look i was thinking...um... maybe if you wanted to catch a movie or something with me?" Bam asked.

" i guess that wouldn't be...so...bad, when?" she asked. i could tell she was blushing i could basically see the whole room glow just from her blushing. they were so cute yet nauseating.

" tonight?" Bam asked. my god the room just started glowing more meaning Bam was blushing as well.

" ok then are you still taking jade to get her first tattoo?" missy asked.

There's my cue to enter.

"yeah bam are you?" i asked getting up from the stars and walking down.

" and can i come?" Ville asked from behind me. i almost forgot that he was there. almost.

" why do you want to come? wait you want another tat dont you? well i decided last night that whatever tat Jade was getting i was getting too. so Jadey you better chose a good one alright. no fucking unicorns or anything ok?" Bam demanded.

damn and there goes that idea. no just kidding im getting a heartgram. despite what everyone says. and i was getting it on either my wrist or the back of my neck.

"ok Fine wille you can come but be ready in half an hour, and i call shower first!" bam said running past Ville and up the stairs.

" no you don't" ville yelled after him and chased him

males
♠ ♠ ♠
http://thumbnail033.mylivepage.com/chunk33/648265/523/small_heartagram123.jpg.jpg
^^^^ jadeys tattoo
yes as i'm sure that jess has told you all. i shall be writing some chapters. and i decided that missy and bam should have a lovey-dovey moment.
~moollykins~
Creeper note (cause i'm standing behind My wife): anyone feel like making me an awesome banner? and i want some more characters in my story so if you want in fill out this simple form
name:
age:
gender:
looks: (picture and/or description)
favourtie band:
anything else: