Status: currently editing

Bam Margera's My Dad - What!

You Spin Me Right Round

Annaleigh and I were currently sitting in my room and I was trying to coax her into telling me something about her.

"Please?...Please tell me or I'll get nudie novak in here," I said laughing at my pathetic attempt of a threat.

"Fine I'm 16 there you go" She said with a smirk.

"No not good enough I need something decent please?" I said giving her the always faithful puppy eyes.

"Fine I've never been kissed" she said quietly but loud enough for me to her. I fell off the bed in shock. Anna had never been kissed, I'm going to faint.

" I've always wanted to be with someone who's kind and loving. Some one like Ville" she said looking away shyly. This girl is so cute. i mean that in a non-lesbian way.

I can do one better.i thought as I jumped off the floor, Shawn Michaels style, and raced out of my room and tripped down the stairs.

Even the possibility of me almost killing myself wasn't going to stop me.

"VILLE! C'MERE A SEC I NEED YOU TO DO ME A FAVOR!" I yelled outside.

"What Jadey? cause I'm not cleaning your room or anything that involves to much effort" Ville said back

"No nothing like that. come in here..." I said dragging Ville inside. "... Ok I was just talking to Anna and Because I want to make this trip awesome for her. Can you give her, her first kiss please?" I asked.

"It would be my honour" Ville said with a sweet smile
♠ ♠ ♠
awww Annaleigh is going to have her first kiss with Ville... lucky bitch.
anyways
XCreeperX
Have. An. Evil. Mother. Fucking. Day
And. A. Fucked. Up. New. Year