I Can't Let Go of This Love

Hold On Be Strong

Matt POV

My heart was beating so loud, my chest hurt from the pounding. They had taken Kira into the operating room over half an hour ago. I was sitting here, October and Brandon asleep on the chairs beside me. The guys had arrived a few minutes ago, girlfriends in tow, sweat beads had formed on my forehead and i sat in the waiting room of the hospital. Panic, ran through my mind and heart as Kira was taken away, not again is the only thought in my head. Not after all that trouble with Brandon.

"Are you okay?" Brian asked, i shook my head quickly and stood as the doctor aproached, his head hung as he stared at his feet.

"Is she ok?" I questioned, the doctors face was bleak. I sighed and rubbed my face as i felt tears coming.

"Kira... we had to perform a hysterectomy to stop the bleeding," the doctor stated quietly. I felt my heart break into a million tiny pieces at that.

"Is... is the baby ok?" I asked, he glanced at me, catching my eye and nodded.

"He's fine but because he is premature, we have him on machines to help him breathe," he replied, i nodded.

"And Kira-" I began but the doctor was quick to cut me off.

"She fine, she'll need alot of rest but she'll be fine," he said with a small smile, I nodded and asked to see her. "follow me," he demanded before walking through the double doors, I looked at Brian and saw him nodding, telling me to go, I gave him a small smile before walking through the double doors and into a hallway with many doorways to rooms.

He walked down the hall and finally came to a stop infront of a closed door, pushing it open, he let me walk through and into the room before closing the door behind me. I looked across the room and saw Kira, her skin was pale and her arm held many needles, the annoying beeping of the machine was the only thing that assured me she was still alive.
I walked closer to her and took hold of her hand and bringing it to my lips for a kiss.
"I love you," I mumbled against her cold hand as I kissed it multiple times.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its a small chapter and I'm sorry for that but I've been on work experience all week.
Updates will be slow for the next few weeks but comments will help me update quicker.