I Can't Let Go of This Love

Not Going To Fall To Pieces

Kira POV

I slowly opened my eye when I heard Matt’s voice, his hand gripped mine lightly as he brought it too his lips. “I love you,” he whispered softly, my heart hurt as it beat faster all of a sudden.

“I love you too,” I said groggily as Matt eyes snapped up to look at mine. He smiled and hugged me lightly. “Where’s my baby?” I asked quietly, Matt looked at me and smiled.

“His fine, they have him in an incubator and in breathing machines but his fine, his strong, the doctor says its just a precaution,” Matt explained, I nodded but looked up at the door as I heard the doctor enter the room. He gave me a small smiled before walking closer.

“Mrs. Sanders, Your son is healthy and strong, should be off the breathing machines in a few days, I don’t suppose your husband had time to tell you about the c-section?” the doctor asked, I shook my head lightly and looked a Matt to see a glum look on his face.

“What happened?” I asked quietly, Matt sighed as tears came to his eyes.

“During the operation, you began to haemorrhage, we couldn’t stop the bleeding so we had no choice but to perform an emergency hysterectomy,” the doctor stated with a grim look in his face. “I’m so sorry,” he said as he turned to leave the room. My heart was racing and I felt physically sick.

“Baby.. Are you okay?” Matt questioned, I looked at him as a sob escaped from my lips. I sat up and hugged Matt tightly, feeling the pain from the strain on my stitches.

“Atleast our son is ok,” I mumbled quietly, I felt Matt nod against my neck, were his face was.
“Can I see him?” I asked, Matt nodded and went to get a nurse.

Once I was in the wheelchair, Matt pushed me down the hall and into the ICU, when we reached our sons room he pushed me inside. I side when I saw him, he wasn’t small, he was perfect and he looked just like Matt. I could deal with not being able to have anymore kids, as long as the ones that I had were all healthy and so far Matt and I has been lucky.

“What are we going to name him?” Matt asked, I turned to look at him.

“I was thinking about Sebastian?” I stated, Matt nodded with a smile of approval.
“Sebastian Oliver Sanders,” I exclaimed as a wide grin spread across my lips. Matt smiled.

“I like it,” Matt replied, “Welcome to the Family Seb,” Matt said, I giggled and took Matt’s hand in my own.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it, I want six comments before I will update again.