I Can't Let Go of This Love

Need A Break

Kira POV

I groaned as Brandon ran around the couch, his arms swinging back and forth, the guys sat on the couch laughing as Tobi chased him.

“Matt,” I yelled as Seb began to cry, it had been a month since I had Seb, but everything was really getting me down. I loved the kids, I really did but I just need some time away from everyone. Matt entered the room, beer in hand and for what felt like the tenth time that day, I just could stand it. I stood up, Seb still in my arms. “I can’t take this anymore,” I almost yelled as I struggled to calm Seb down. Matt looked at me, with wide, confused eyes.

“What did I do?” he asked, my vision went red as I felt my blood boil.

“That’s exactly it Matt, You haven’t done anything for me in weeks, all you do is write and drink,” I stated as I passed Seb to his bewildered father. I started for the stairs, taking them two at a time and ran to Matt and my bedroom once I had reached the top. I felt tears come to my eyes, it hurt to scream at Matt like that but I haven’t felt right in weeks, when I looked at Seb, it was like I wasn’t looking at my child, he looked at me expectantly and I didn’t know what I was suppose to do for him. He looked like Matt, had the same hazel eyes and dimpled grin but he didn’t feel right in my arms. Grabbing tissues I frantically wiped my eyes as I heard footsteps coming towards the room, the door was soon pushed open and Matt walked in, Seb still in his arms, the baby had calmed down and yawned as Matt placed him in his cot.

“Kira, what’s going on?” he asked, I shrugged, not knowing what to tell him. He sat next to me and put his arm around me, but I just shrugged it off.

“I need a break Matt,” I stated, he nodded in what seemed to be understanding. “I’m going to call my mom, hopefully I’ll be able to stay with her for a few days,” I explained as I grabbed my phone and began to dial.

“You would tell me if something was really wrong, right?” Matt asked, I turned to him and nodded. “Promise?” he asked.

“Promise,” I stated, knowing I was already breaking that. Placing the phone against my ear I heard it ring and sighed in relief.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its been a while but please comment.

Tell me if you like what I'm writing.
Tell me if you have any ideas.
Tell me if you like were the story is heading.
Tell me you hate it, if thats what you feel, just please comment.