I Can't Let Go of This Love

Nap

READ AUTHORS NOTES

Matt POV

“I’ll only be gone a week Matt,” Kira stated as I grabbed my bag off the floor, I nodded and smiled slightly at her.

“We’ll miss you,” I exclaimed as she smiled at me, before she began to head for the door.

“I’ll miss you too,” she said, I nodded and watched as she opened the front door and headed out, closing the door gently behind her. I sighed as I turned and walked into the kitchen, Brandon and October were both sitting at the table, eating the lunch Kira had made before she left. Seb was asleep upstairs and I had the baby monitor practically attached to my hip.

“Where did mommy go?” Tobi asked from her seat at the kitchen table.

“She went to she you granny,” I stated, she nodded before turning to look at me again.

“When is she coming home?” she questioned, I looked at her and smiled.

“She’ll be back in a week,” I explained, she glanced at me, wide eyed.

“But… but.. Why’d she go,” she asked, he wide eyes full of tears.

“She just wanted to visit her mom, she‘ll be back soon,” I said as I walked over to her and pulled her into my arms, she was buried her head in the crook of my neck and sobbed. I rubbed her back in a calming manner, hoping that she would calm down before she set Brandon off.

“Why she crying,” Bran asked as he struggled to get down from his seat, I shushed Tobi as Brandon walked closer.

“She misses your mommy, but don’t worry buddy, everything is fine,” I stated as I pulled him to me with my free arm. Tobi settled down after a few minutes but had exhausted herself out, I smiled and lifted her in my arms. “how about you guys go for a nap?” I asked as I took Brans hand and began to walk, slowly up the stairs. Tobi nodded tiredly into my shoulder.

When I reached the top of the stairs, I told Tobi to get ready for bed, while I held Bran get dressed for bed. He yawned sleepily as I handed him his t-shirt, helping him put his arms through as he finished and jumped on his bed. I pulled the covers over him as he lied down, kissing his forehead, I turned to leave the room. I walked in to Tobi’s room to see her already in her bed waiting.

“You okay now?” I asked as I sat on the edge of the bed, she nodded and smiled up at me.
“Have a nice nap baby girl,” I stated as I kissed her forehead and tucked her in.

“Okay daddy,” she said through a yawn as I turned to leave the room as Seb cried came through the monitor. I began to realise what a hard job Kira had as I walked into Seb’s room, he was still crying and was red in the face, I chuckled as I leaned down and lifted him from the cot.

“Come on, lets get you feed,” I said as I headed downstairs to the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short and I'm sorry about that but i'm running out of ideas for this story, i'm going to have to end it soon if i don't get more comments.

I want 15 or more comments before i'm update again. Thanks to everyone who has commented on this story so far, I love all you guys. I love this story so please help me and comment, I know everyone says this but I will update fast if i get comments.