I Can't Let Go of This Love

When It All Falls Apart

Matt Pov

I grabbed my bags and headed to the front of the bus, the door was open and my house was visible. Kira’s car was in the drive, I knew she was here and I knew what I had to do. I exited the bus and walked to the front door of my home, dropping my bags, I knocked on the door, giggling could be heard and I knew it was my daughter. I smiled at the thought of finally holding her in my arms. I heard the door being unlocked, I waited in anticipation for the moment when I would she her face, be able to tell Kira how sorry I was and hopefully be forgiven.

The door open and to my shock, a man stood were Kira should be, he was holding October in his arms, she was smiling and had her little arms around his neck. He gave me a confused looked before turning his back on me.

“Babe, there’s some guy at the door,” the man exclaimed, I heard footsteps and looked up to see Kira, she was holding Brandon, he looked just as happy as Tobi.

“What are you doing here Matt?” Kira questioned, her free hand was placed on her hip, Brandon grinned at me before jumping from his mothers arms and running into mine, I hugged him tightly before lifting him up and resting him on my hip, Tobi glanced at me, her eyes were hard as she tightened her grip on the man, who’s arms held her.

“Matt, this is Dean,” Kira introduced, “my boyfriend,” she finished and if it was even possible, I heard my heart break, I guess this was how she felt. She grinned at Dean and kissed him. I cringed at the sight of this man with his arm around my wife and daughter, they looked like a happy family. I looked at Brandon, he looked happy.

“I missed you daddy,” he said as he let me go and squirmed in my arms, trying to escape my grip. I felt tears prick my eyes as he pulled out of my eyes and ran to his mother. She willingly excepted him and smiled up at me. Turning to look at October I saw her bury her face in Dean’s shoulder.

“Tobi,” I called but she didn’t move.

***********************************************

I sprang up from my sleep, sweat pouring down on body, my heart was beating fast. I looked around quickly and saw that I was in my bunk on the bus, I took a few relaxing deep breaths, to help calm my heart rate, it was just a dream. Grabbing my phone, I dialled Kira’s number.

“Hello,” she groggily, I sighed.

“Kira, I miss you,” I admitted, I heard her sigh deeply and wanted to be with her.

“Why are you calling Matt?” She asked, I looked down at the blankets.
“I wanted to make sure that your ok,” I stated,

“Oh yea, cause I’m going to be just peachy, knowing that you cheated,” She growled harshly down the phone, I shuttered at how angry she sounded. “Don’t call me Matt,” she said before I heard the dial tone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want at least four more comments!!!

Shout Out

Thanks to xXVeriEnkeliXx, leahminor, fire_demon_2010, jade6969, Blood.Angels, buttercup06, avg7foldcrazy, almost.easy, riellybabie101, catastrophe. for commenting on this story. And also special thanks to Bluerules and curlyteddy, without them, i wouldn't have wrote any of this.