I Can't Let Go of This Love

Almost Easy

Kira POV

I was shocked when I opened the door to reveal Matt standing there, I couldn’t hide the bump anymore, my hand rested firmly against it, as if I was protecting it from some enemy. The baby kicked me lightly and I smiled.

“Hey,” Matt said softly, though his face held hurt, I shrugged it off and stepped aside and let him enter our house. He came in and was immediately seen by Tobi.

“Daddy,” she squealed as she dove at him, he caught her easily, he kissed her cheek but was stopped when I heard little feet padding upstairs, Brandon came into view a few minutes later. He walked down the stairs as fast as his little legs could carry him. With October still in his arms, Matt walked to the end of the stairs and picked up Brandon, he kissed his cheek before turning to look at me.

“Go play living room, I’ll be in the there in a few minutes,” Matt demanded, the kids nodded as he set them on their feet. They took off in the direction of the living room, leaving me alone with Matt. I looked at him, his eyes held hurt. I took his arm and led him into the kitchen, closing the door, I sat down. An awkward silence consumed us as we sat there, staring at each other.
“Why didn’t you tell me?” Matt asked, breaking the silence.

“I was going to, but then I saw the magazines and then Jimmy called me,” I said, my voice quiet.

“What did Jimmy tell you?” Matt asked me, I was nervous, not wanting to get Jimmy into trouble.

“Everything you did,” I mumbled, “he said the magazines were right, you did cheat on me,” I finished, tears filling my eyes. I looked up and saw Matt, his hazel eyes were filling with tears.

“I’m so sorry baby, I love you so much, I never wanted to hurt you,” Matt stated, I shook my head.

“It’s too late now,” I almost yelled, tears blurring my vision. “I don’t want you hear it,” I muttered, Matt looked at me with shocked eyes, I stood up quickly. Matt followed suit and grabbed my arms.

“What do you mean?” he asked urgently.

“I don’t want you here,” I stated, “you can see the kids as much as you want but I don’t want you here,” I finished as I pulled my arm free from his grasp and left the kitchen. Matt was hot on my heels as I walked into the living room. The kids were sitting on the couch watching kerrang, head banging lightly, I choked out a laugh through my small sobs. Matt walked over to the kids and sat next to them, he looked up at me and I could tell by his look that he want to talk about this. I nodded and mouthed that we would talk tomorrow. He nodded and tried to force a smile, though it didn’t quite reach his eyes.

I couldn't forgive him, not that easily, i had to be strong. Right now it seemed almost too easy for me to forgive him, but I couldn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want Five comments, from new people or no update. Thank you to all of you who have commented so far.