I Can't Let Go of This Love

Pain

Matt POV

I rolled over in bed, the next morning, Brian’s guest room was surprisingly calm. I stared at the ceiling, deciding that I wasn’t going to move on, I wouldn’t lose Kira. I sat up and got out of bed, having a shower and dressing quickly. Once I was fully dressed, I walked downstairs, seeing Emilie and Brian at the table, their talking ceased when I came in the room.

“Hey,” Brian said, I smiled at him but was distracted when Emilie quickly left the room, she hated me and I could understand why, Kira is her best friend. Brian got up. “What are you going to do about this situation?” Brian asked, I frowned as I thought of an idea.

“I’m not going to let her go, I’m going to win her back,” I stated with conviction, Brian nodded with a smile.

“I didn’t think you would,” Brian explained, I laughed before getting a cup of coffee. When my coffee was finished I washed the mug before grabbing my car keys. I told Brian that I was going home. Once I was in the car I began to drive in the direction of my house. When I arrived, I parked the car and got out.
Tobi and Brandon were playing in the garden, they ran into my arms once they saw me, I smiled widely and picked them up, I carried them to the front door and walked inside.

“Kira,” I yelled from inside the door, footsteps were heard from upstairs, when she came downstairs, she looked sick, her face was pale. “They were outside on their own,” I stated, she quickly sighed.

“I told you two not to go outside,” she exclaimed with a frown, she place her hand on her stomach as her face contorted in pain. I rushed to her side and took hold of her arm.

“Are you okay?” I asked her, she shook her head and breathed out harshly, I took her hand and grabbed her car keys, leading her to her car. “Come on kids,” I shouted back. Once I had Kira in the car, I put the kids in their car seats. I got in the drivers side quickly, reversing out of the driveway I began the drive to the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short but five comments please!!
I'm sorry for the delay, i'll update again tomorrow.